For foids status is more important than everything

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
yeah looks will let you get hookups in college but foids have a point when they say that there's tons of ugly guys who get married, the simple fact is STATUS mogs everything.

Just look at this subhuman recessed curry dinesh dsouza dating a bunch of high status blonde foids.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, Latinolooksmaxxer, murdah and 3 others
Just beta buxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Money and status are important but if you think you can attract all the ladies by getting status or Money then you are wrong, most will only be there for your money and status only not because they love you or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Ryan
Money and status are important but if you think you can attract all the ladies by getting status or Money then you are wrong, most will only be there for your money and status only not because they love you or something
I said status, not money. Things that will get you respect in society. Being a computer programmer earning $200k is not status. Being a tech executive is status.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I said status, not money. Things that will get you respect in society. Being a computer programmer earning $200k is not status. Being a tech executive is status
Yeah like any amount of status will make this dude attaractive lol.
RDT 20240505 1325143221233510148801218

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, thegiganigga and Imretarded?
Looks is just another way to get status
Really good looking people get famous. Usually

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
Not a lot

Chico only has status among incels and 16 year old tumblr foids
He’s a famous male model
Retard
He gets paid for looking good

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
you fucking retard there is appeal in status,foids identify that status with you i.e part of your persona, muh she doesnt like u and like status,utter retardium nigger u dont know shit

yeah looks will let you get hookups in college but foids have a point when they say that there's tons of ugly guys who get married, the simple fact is STATUS mogs everything.

Just look at this subhuman recessed curry dinesh dsouza dating a bunch of high status blonde foids.

Worthless shitskin parasite, die.

Imagine ever siding with a political party that sees you as a second class citizen.

Worthless shitskin parasite, die.

Imagine ever siding with a political party that sees you as a second class citizen.

i can see why many curries would side with the GOP even though its been shit ever since 2016

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe
i can see why many curries would side with the GOP even though its been shit ever since 2016

Right wing and ethnic are mutually exclusive and always will fucking be.

Never should an ethnic side with a right wing party.

you fucking retard there is appeal in status,foids identify that status with you i.e part of your persona, muh she doesnt like u and like status,utter retardium nigger u dont know shit
1. Status maxxed billionaire/celebrity
RDT 20240505 1325143221233510148801218

2. Random Starbucks worker
Peachy 20240505 135036805

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and thegiganigga
Right wing and ethnic are mutually exclusive and always will fucking be.

Never should an ethnic side with a right wing party.

why? i dont want to support tranny woke blm shit just because im curry

• JFL
why? i dont want to support tranny woke blm shit just because im curry

Yes and the tranny nig votes Republican because they don't want curries and Hispanics.

The white man votes Republican to keep you all out. Do you truly believe Republicans i.e the party of white nationalists think of you as any different?

Statusmaxxed MTN >>> random Chad

Nothing mogs harder than having aura

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
ofc u dont need to be ugly/
repulsive
physically,thats the first step
Kys hypocritic nigger

Yes and the tranny nig votes Republican because they don't want curries and Hispanics.

The white man votes Republican to keep you all out. Do you truly believe Republicans i.e the party of white nationalists think of you as any different?
politics is a cope, im choosing the lesser of the two devils

• JFL
politics is a cope, im choosing the lesser of the two devils

Lesser of the two evils is the party that sees you as a subhuman shitskin :feelskek:

Statusmaxxed MTN >>> random Chad

Nothing mogs harder than having aura

as if random chads don’t get famous and status from strangers recording them you dumb fuck

look what happened to Alex from target

this mystical “aura” is a Jew meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Swarthy Knight

the foids in question

look what happened to Alex from target

Retard named some random mf that had his 15 minutes of fame and fell of from the face of earth :feelskek:

Have Tyler Maher or whatever PSLcel you fags worship enter a room with Timothee Chalamet and watch who foids get wet over jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles
Retard named some random mf that had his 15 minutes of fame and fell of from the face of earth :feelskek:

Have Tyler Maher or whatever PSLcel you fags worship enter a room with Timothee Chalamet and watch who foids get wet over jfl

they don’t need status , and if they did it would halo them even more

and Alex from target isn’t the only case of this happening, there are tons of examples on TikTok of a foid recording a guy to find out who he is or what is @ is

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Kys hypocritic nigger
no its not,you are just retarded to not understand it.
status halo works when are at least not ugly(most cases) cuz it work in reinforcement manner

Last edited:
there are tons of examples on TikTok of a foid recording a guy to find out who he is or what is @ is
And 95% of those same guy go back to their boring wageslave lives after their 15 minutes of fame is up and foids will stop caring about them for the most part.

Idk why you mfs think every GL guy ends up with a modelling contract and ends up getting with a rich stacylite jfl. Chads like Meeks are rare exceptions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, borismonster and Sprinkles
And 95% of those same guy go back to their boring wageslave lives after their 15 minutes of fame is up and foids will stop caring about them for the most part.

Idk why you mfs think every GL guy ends up with a modelling contract and ends up getting with a rich stacylite jfl. Chads like Meeks are rare exceptions

u act like niggas can’t build status for themselves and are just stuck with looks

u act like niggas can’t build status for themselves and are just stuck with looks
Status is harder to attain than looks. Just look at Salludon for example lol. Status is way harder to obtain for the average person. By status I don't mean being a doctor making 6 figures or sumshit. I mean like rockstar level status. There's no looksmaxxing to obtain that

Status is harder to attain than looks. Just look at Salludon for example lol. Status is way harder to obtain for the average person. By status I don't mean being a doctor making 6 figures or sumshit. I mean like rockstar level status. There's no looksmaxxing to obtain that

thats unrealistic thinking because those people are apart of a global cult and the only way to get in is to be a part of the Jew bloodlines or make deals with demonic entities and join freemasonry

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and Swarthy Knight
doctors do have status though

Who cares, only 30+ yo old women care about that, Life ends at college, It's Better to be incel After that

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Thats what the so called "Female Hypergamy" is all about - foids seeking high-status men as mates and partners

status in a broad sense, not only money but mainly social renown specially in the social circles the specific foid is part of - i.e. college popular guys tend to be more slayer than non-popular guys of the same PSL bracket than them

most guys misunderstand the meaning of hypergamy, they think its foids being 'chad-only' when its not - if so men would also be hypergamous since men also value female appearance - probably even more than females, the key difference to why foids have higher SMV than men is because men are promiscuous fucks and foids have less libido on average.

in reality men are either indifferent to foid's social status or are preferably hypogamous. makes sense to consider that the avg man tending to prefer females a bit below them in the social hierarchy, because they assume it would make the female more prone to admiring him and therefore more likely to be faithful and submissive

Last edited: