for Germany dead serious

Deleted member 14848

Deleted member 14848

Mistral
At this point it's truly over for us Germancels
1184034219 tessa ganserer transsexuelle intersexuelle horst seehofer ZViJybvH9e9

this is a member of the German parliament in 2021
20-30 years unthinkable now reality
thougths
@germanlooks @Enfant terrible @AlexAP @TeraCope54 @n0rthface @Baldingman1998 @astatine

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 18 others
At least they're not speaking German

18943763_303.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15306, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 4 others
its over for germany
bulgaria is whiter tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado, gamma and Jason Voorhees
Germans had re-education programs after ww2 and all brave men died at ww2. Thats why they are so cucked.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Stare and 6 others
Chad lowerthird

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
At this point it's truly over for us Germancels
View attachment 1338452
this is a member of the German parliament in 2021
20-30 years unthinkable now reality
thougths
@germanlooks @Enfant terrible @AlexAP @TeraCope54 @n0rthface @Baldingman1998 @astatine
Did she replace Merkel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Jason Voorhees
Germans had re-education programs after ww2 and all brave men died at ww2. Thats why they are so cucked.
U should hear of the things Jews wanted to do to Germans after WWII spoiler: sterilisation, eugenics, mass immigration. Germany is ruled by ZOG

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Stare, Deleted member 15306 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, Stare, WontStopNorwooding and 5 others
Europe should call it a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Velvet_Thorns, Deleted member 15306 and 2 others
It is over for white people btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15306, CursedOne and 2 others
Brutal, just found out Slovenia has more blue-eyed people than Germany

6BDF8EFD AF08 4170 9E42 CD9B6ED4CF4D

Germancels how do you cope, while my country is superior to yours?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Stare and 5 others
It’s over. And the most brutal thing is it will only get worse from this point on. Don’t want to imagine how Germany is in 10 years from now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Stare, Deleted member 15306 and 2 others
didn't even vote tbh

I'm so focused on my own shiet rn that I don't even give af about elections or politics these days lol and it barely matters what the heck you vote for here anyway. boomers keep swapping from one establishment party to the other.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, thisend, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 14848
I think ethnic Germans are sligthly more blue eyed than ethnic slowenians cause we live more north
How many refugees/ethnics are in your country?

And yet you’re still all pancake faced bald Slavs.
Cope, we mog Germans hard, in height as well and slavs have one of the most beautiful women so keep barking for germano-slavs :chad:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 14848
Why is it always those quarterback looking mfs who become trans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, EverythingMattersCel, 5'8manlet and 7 others
I think ethnic Germans are sligthly more blue eyed than ethnic slowenians cause we live more north
How many refugees/ethnics are in your country?
Like 30k, half of which are Bosnians though

BE19F1D3 921E 4BDC 82C9 4747DA2467FC
4BF87CD7 2C54 4BD8 AFB0 8C85B00693E1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Cope, we mog Germans hard, in height as well and slavs have one of the most beautiful women so keep barking for germano-slavs :chad:

And here we have another faggot that thinks Slav whores are good looking.

Daily reminder for you: Reproducing with a Slav woman gives your son an 80% chance to suffer from early balding and most likely he'll also be a framecel.

Also I never said that Germans are high quality. The vast majority are absolutely subhuman.

Now kys.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15306
Most feminine woman in Germany

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6963, Gad and 7 others
And here we have another faggot that thinks Slav whores are good looking.

Daily reminder for you: Reproducing with a Slav woman gives your son an 80% chance to suffer from early balding and most likely he'll also be a framecel.

Also I never said that Germans are high quality. The vast majority are absolutely subhuman.

Now kys.
Dnrd you’re probably an ethnic shitskin subhuman hating on European races

• +1
Dnrd you’re probably an ethnic shitskin subhuman hating on European races

I am neither shitskin nor hating on Europeans, you're pulling stuff straight from your ass. In fact I give credit where credit is due and that is to Nordic people (who mog you to the grave btw). I know for a fact though that you are a balding faggot with a superiority complex. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15306 and Bitch
didn't even vote tbh

I'm so focused on my own shiet rn that I don't even give af about elections or politics these days lol and it barely matters what the heck you vote for here anyway. boomers keep swapping from one establishment party to the other.
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and ifyouwannabemylover
I am neither shitskin nor hating on Europeans, you're pulling stuff straight from your ass. In fact I give credit where credit is due and that is to Nordic people (who mog you to the grave btw). I know for a fact though that you are a balding faggot with a superiority complex. :forcedsmile:
I am 17 nw0 and have the same coloring as the guy in my avi (basically nordic) and you’re telling me I’m pulling shit out of my ass :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 14848
but balding slav meme isn't that true, most Germans are balding (early) as well

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
but balding slav meme isn't that true, most Germans are balding (early) as well

Absolutely. Gonna have to be a smartass now but basically it's because most modern Germans descend from a wave of Middle Eastern immigrants from the Bronze Age who brought in haplogroup r1b.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 14848
Absolutely. Gonna have to be a smartass now but basically it's because most modern Germans descend from a wave of Middle Eastern immigrants from the Bronze Age who brought in haplogroup r1b.
haplogroup isn't that relevant for your genetics cause it just shows one ancestor
everybody in Europe is technically mixed

• +1
Reactions: fras
I am 17 nw0 and have the same coloring as the guy in my avi (basically nordic) and you’re telling me I’m pulling shit out of my ass :lul:

Who gives a shit about coloring when you have the typical Slavic pancake face. Give your hairline a few more years and then we'll talk btw.

Most feminine woman in Germany
legit couldnt even tell it was a tranny first, just thought it was an ugly german woman

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6963, gamma and 3 others
haplogroup isn't that relevant for your genetics cause it just shows one ancestor
everybody in Europe is technically mixed

It shows your direct ancestral line. If you only look at an individual it's not 100% accurate, but if you look at a population as a collective it gives a lot of information. If a population has 60% r1b then you can be sure most of them have significant Middle Eastern DNA. Especially since they are heavily mixed over time like you said, so everyone gets a share of that DNA.

• +1
It shows your direct ancestral line. If you only look at an individual it's not 100% accurate, but if you look at a population as a collective it gives a lot of information. If a population has 60% r1b then you can be sure most of them have significant Middle Eastern DNA. Especially since they are heavily mixed over time like you said, so everyone gets a share of that DNA.
cope

• +1
but still the average German has blue eyes and (dark) blonde hair although these traits aren't dominate

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 13787
but still the average German has blue eyes and (dark) blonde hair although these traits aren't dominate
that guy is weirdly obsessed with claiming r1b is middle eastern

I wouldn't agree with this, most Germans have dark hair. Blue eyes maybe, although again I'd say most are rather green. Plus light eyes aren't as recessive as people make them out to be. It usually takes 2 generations to make them appear again. Even Mulattos end up with light eyes a lot.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
that guy is weirdly obsessed with claiming r1b is middle eastern

Because it is and I've proven this to you before. Every source will tell you it stems from a wave of Middle Eastern immigrants. There's a reason why that haplogroup is even significantly present in fucking Turkey and Georgia among others.

Because it is and I've proven this to you before. Every source will tell you it stems from a wave of Middle Eastern immigrants. There's a reason why that haplogroup is even significantly present in fucking Turkey and Georgia among others.
yes but its white now

• +1
yes but its white now

By that logic haplogroup J must be white too, because it's present a lot in Eastern Europe, Southern Europe and Western Turkey. You claimed before though that J is not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
By that logic haplogroup J must be white too, because it's present a lot in Eastern Europe, Southern Europe and Western Turkey. You claimed before though that J is not.
maybe
thoughts on I2a?

• +1
Reactions: fras
maybe
thoughts on I2a?

I2a is claimed to be Proto-European, which might be true, but since it's only clustered in the Balkans, everyone with that group still has Turkish DNA. We all know what happened to the Balkans in the past. I guess a lot of men with that group over there managed to reproduce, but the Turk DNA was still passed on through women.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14848
I2a is claimed to be Proto-European, which might be true, but since it's only clustered in the Balkans, everyone with that group still has Turkish DNA. We all know what happened to the Balkans in the past. I guess a lot of men with that group over there managed to reproduce in the past, but the Turk DNA was still passed on through women.
i dont have turk dna probably tbh
im proto european chad :smonk:

• +1
I wouldn't agree with this, most Germans have dark hair. Blue eyes maybe, although again I'd say most are rather green. Plus light eyes aren't as recessive as people make them out to be. It usually takes 2 generations to make them appear again. Even Mulattos end up with light eyes a lot.
not true I live in Germany and if you've ever been here you would know that the average guy doesn't have black hair espacially not as a child

not true I live in Germany and if you've ever been here you would know that the average guy doesn't have black hair espacially not as a child

I didn't say black. Dark is anything starting from medium brown. There is almost nobody in the entirety of Europe that has truly black hair.