For getting Asian girls is 6"0 tall a good height ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Not trying to get white girls but is 6"0 generally a good height to get Asian women ?

6 feet is where people generally start considering you tall, so I'd say it's enough for 99% of women of all ethnicities, barring those with extreme height fetishes.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, xanny and Deleted member 17829
Not trying to get white girls but is 6"0 generally a good height to get Asian women ?
asian women fuck anyone that's not Asian and very NT: if this 5'2 curry can get a noodle, so can you. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Smoke Fanboy, Growth Plate and 3 others
6 feet is where people generally start considering you tall, so I'd say it's enough for 99% of women of all ethnicities, barring those with extreme height fetishes.
height is cope, all you need is NT tbh.

asian women fuck anyone that's not Asian and very NT: if this 5'2 curry can get a noodle, so can you. :ROFLMAO:

this is really true since i see a white guy or ethnic guy besides asian with a asian women outside when i go to shop

height is cope, all you need is NT tbh.
I have to agree with this but you still cant be manlet must be average height still 5"9-5"10.

You can be 5’7 and get Asian girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
am a ricecel and wanted to be shorter back in the day to get noodles.

felt like being too tall would've been too much. but ya i ended up being around 6'.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
ask every possible question on the earth bro, just ask

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Asian women are the most height discriminatory, as shown by multiple studies. 6'0" is the bare minimum they will settle for, and 6'2" is better. If you want women who will settle for a shorter man, try white women. Studies indicate they prefer shorter men because they're more egalitarian.

My cousin is 6’1 asian and only get LTB asian girls , meanwhile Im 5’6.5 and can get Stacylite Asians so that must say something

Asian women are the most height discriminatory, as shown by multiple studies. 6'0" is the bare minimum they will settle for, and 6'2" is better. If you want women who will settle for a shorter man, try white women. Studies indicate they prefer shorter men because they're more egalitarian.
You have clearly never been to asia😂😂 🧢

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and johncruz12345
You have clearly never been to asia😂😂 🧢

Basement dweller cope.

You've never been to Asia and have no idea what you're talking about. Actual people who went there and conducted studies found this:

"The ideal man as rated by the Japanese subjects was found to be significantly taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant than the Dutch ideal man.

"In all cases the Japanese ratings are more extreme, that is further removed from the neutral scalc position 4 than the Dutch ratings. So, contrary to expectation it is not so much the ideal woman who differs between the Japanese and Dutch cultures, but rather the ideal man"

White women are more tolerant of inferior men.

Basement dweller cope.

You've never been to Asia and have no idea what you're talking about. Actual people who went there and conducted studies found this:

"The ideal man as rated by the Japanese subjects was found to be significantly taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant than the Dutch ideal man.

"In all cases the Japanese ratings are more extreme, that is further removed from the neutral scalc position 4 than the Dutch ratings. So, contrary to expectation it is not so much the ideal woman who differs between the Japanese and Dutch cultures, but rather the ideal man"

You dumbass, I live in SEA and I see Asian girls with 5’8 guys everyday

Basement dweller cope.

You should touch grass to prove your so call studies instead of just taking it as gospel:lul:

You dumbass, I live in SEA and I see Asian girls with 5’8 guys everyday

5'8" is two standard deviations above the local height. Averaga Filipina is 5'0", Filipino is 5'4". And Filipinas are still poorer than fuck. Not a fair comparison.

Come to the USA and you'll see Asian women walking around with nothing but 6'0" men. 5'8" seems to be the average height of men who white women partner up with in the USA.

Last edited:
You should touch grass to prove your so call studies instead of just taking it as gospel:lul:

Carsonthealpha becomes CarsontheBetaBitch.

Want to explain to me how these studies are magically producing these results if they're not rooted in reality? Ah, the eternal dilemma of people who pretend to disagree with me online. Sucks to be you, sucks to be anti-semites, sucks to be flat earthers and various other types of beta weasel chump bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs and Growth Plate
You mentioned that Asians are height discriminatory and you didn’t mention it specifically in the west so it’s your problem
5'8" is two standard deviations above the local height. Averaga Filipina is 5'0", Filipino is 5'4".

Come to the USA and you'll see Asian women walking around with nothing but 6'2" men. 5'8" seems to be the average height of men who white women partner up with in the USA.

Carsonthealpha becomes CarsontheBetaBitch.

Want to explain to me how these studies are magically producing these results if they're not rooted in reality? Ah, the eternal dilemma of people who pretend to disagree with me online. Sucks to be you, sucks to be anti-semites, sucks to be flat earthers and various other types of beta weasel chump bitches.
Yes, the studies only showed one side of of the coin plus it’s not like they ask all Asian woman in the world and given the option to choose between taller or shorter men who do you think women would pick? In reality, there’s not a lot of tall Asian men in Asia, and the girls here are just gonna settle for an average height guy instead of chasing unrealistic expectations. And funny enough, all the white girls I’ve been interacted are the one who are the most discriminatory when it comes to height

Yes, the studies only showed one side of of the coin

What's the other side, Cletus?

plus it’s not like they ask all Asian woman in the world and given the option to choose between taller or shorter men who do you think women would pick?

Earth-to-dumbshit: this study didn't ask them to choose tall or short men. It asked them to specify an ideal height. The ideal height given by Japanese women was higher than the ideal stated by Dutch women.

It's really obvious that you did not read the study. Go back and read the study before you attempt to debunk it, you lazy asshat.

In reality, there’s not a lot of tall Asian men in Asia, and the girls here are just gonna settle for an average height guy instead of chasing unrealistic expectations.

Then why did Japanese women want a taller man than Dutch women?
Hint: the Japanese women want Dutch men. There's a reason why Japan's fertility rate is so low.

And funny enough, all the white girls I’ve been interacted are the one who are the most discriminatory when it comes to height

Cope. No study supports that demented fantasy.

What's the other side, Cletus?
Go ask someone to conduct the studies lol

Earth-to-dumbshit: this study didn't ask them to choose tall or short men. It asked them to specify an ideal height. The ideal height given by Japanese women was higher than the ideal stated by Dutch women.
That doesn’t mean shit, it just means that they ask a group of them and not every single Asian woman and white woman, seems like confirmation biased to me
It's really obvious that you did not read the study. Go back and read the study before you attempt to debunk it, you lazy asshat.
I don’t have to because I rather much have rl experience than cope with some studies lmao

Then why did Japanese women want a taller man than Dutch women?
Hint: the Japanese women want Dutch men. There's a reason why Japan's fertility rate is so low.
Yea, so that’s limited to Japanese women, don’t speak for all Asians dumbass

Cope. No study supports that demented fantasy. Who cares about your dumbass studies if my rl experience triumphs whatever bullshit you’re spewing

That doesn’t mean shit, it just means that they ask a group of them and not every single Asian woman and white woman,

Holy shit. Imagine being this scientifically illiterate.

I don’t have to because I rather much have rl experience than cope with some studies lmao

If you had real life experience it would also have been reflected in this study. Studies trump anonymous liars on the internet.

Yea, so that’s limited to Japanese women, don’t speak for all Asians dumbass

What makes you think Korean or Chinese women would be any different?

Asian women have a type, you know...