For guys who had any face surgery done

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
How was your recovery? And how to lower the inhibition to actually get it done? When you just browse .org its easy to think "just get surgery", but when its actually time to consult and start preparations its fucking scary

How was your recovery? And how to lower the inhibition to actually get it done? When you just browse .org its easy to think "just get surgery", but when its actually time to consult and start preparations its fucking scary
You clearly haven’t suffered enough. What the fuck do you have to lose? Just don’t go to Eppley for surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, lookmaxxer998, niqfan625 and 7 others
You clearly haven’t suffered enough. What the fuck do you have to lose? Just don’t go to Eppley for surgery.
Yeah I'm here not because of suffering but because of good starting base to looksmax. Probably I have something to lose and of course I'm not cheaping on this so only top surgeons

Yeah I'm here not because of suffering but because of good starting base to looksmax. Probably I have something to lose and of course I'm not cheaping on this so only top surgeons
Then you will never have what it takes to actually get bone cuts. Maybe try fillers which are temporary

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roge
There was never any hesitation on my part. If you know you need surgery and plan it well with a good surgeon, then the benefits clearly outweigh the small risks of complications. I got some nerves the night before but that’s totally natural. If you’re too low inhib to get surgery maybe you just don’t want it bad enough.

• +1
Reactions: blithe, med, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
There was never any hesitation on my part. If you know you need surgery and plan it well with a good surgeon, then the benefits clearly outweigh the small risks of complications. I got some nerves the night before but that’s totally natural. If you’re too low inhib to get surgery maybe you just don’t want it bad enough.
What was your rehabilitation experience?

In pain for a week, swollen for a month, then smooth sailing from there. (I got genio)

• +1
In pain for a week, swollen for a month, then smooth sailing from there. (I got genio)
How much pain for a week? Like is it manageable or have to ldar while taking painkillers?

The pain of not ascending is more painful

• +1
Reactions: Primary, blithe, med and 1 other person
How much pain for a week? Like is it manageable or have to ldar while taking painkillers?
Basically LDAR for a week, I just took tylenol because my doctor wouldn’t prescribe percs. It was bearable though. Pain on par with getting a little bruised up after a fight. Was 100% worth it.

• +1
So realistically to escape you need to start doing at 20-22?
Yes there is no point in ascending that late imo so get into anti ageing in the mean time

• +1
I've had rhinoplasty, chin implant, trimax, and rhinoplasty revision with rib cartilage graft (which is supposed to be painful).

Recovery is not something to worry about. At worst it's as bad as the flu or strep throat. And it only lasts a couple days. For rhino revision, it was like 2-3 days where the pain was even relevant. For trimax it was like 5 days. After that it's so minor that you stop caring. For my rhinoplasty revision the only pain killer was Tylenol. For trimax it was Tylenol + Advil. No opioids for either. If you've ever had a bad headache, like the type where you can't do anything but lay in bed in pain, that's worse.

I've had other, worse surgeries, too. It's always worse in your mind than it ever is in reality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lookmaxxer998, med, Mrxshmallow and 5 others
I've had rhinoplasty, chin implant, trimax, and rhinoplasty revision with rib cartilage graft (which is supposed to be painful).

Recovery is not something to worry about. At worst it's as bad as the flu or strep throat. And it only lasts a couple days. For rhino revision, it was like 2-3 days where the pain was even relevant. For trimax it was like 5 days. After that it's so minor that you stop caring. For my rhinoplasty revision the only pain killer was Tylenol. For trimax it was Tylenol + Advil. No opioids for either. If you've ever had a bad headache, like the type where you can't do anything but lay in bed in pain, that's worse.

I've had other, worse surgeries, too. It's always worse in your mind than it ever is in reality.
did u ascend after all those procedures?

• +1
It’s more uncomfortable and annoying and mentall taxing than painful

• +1
did u ascend after all those procedures?
I had the chin implant and rhino when I was 18. I'm 40 now. The rhino was botched and just got worse and worse over time. I did get a girlfriend within a year of that surgery and dated her for 10 years.

And then I had my trimax 6 months ago and rhino revision 2 weeks ago. No, I don't think I ascended. I definitely look better, especially from 3/4. Maybe if I were younger with more collagen. However, it may have set the stage for mild ascension, if I have the energy to go through with it. A bit bigger/wider chin, infrazygos, jaw implants, and possibly supras. But my face was fucked to begin with.

I had the chin implant and rhino when I was 18. I'm 40 now. The rhino was botched and just got worse and worse over time. I did get a girlfriend within a year of that surgery and dated her for 10 years.

And then I had my trimax 6 months ago and rhino revision 2 weeks ago. No, I don't think I ascended. I definitely look better, especially from 3/4. Maybe if I were younger with more collagen. However, it may have set the stage for mild ascension, if I have the energy to go through with it. A bit bigger/wider chin, infrazygos, jaw implants, and possibly supras. But my face was fucked to begin with.
what would you say ur looks level was before and after. (like on the MTN, HTN type scale)

Yes there is no point in ascending that late imo so get into anti ageing in the mean time
Never too late to improve. Looking better will always improve your current situation no matter your age, barring extreme examples like a 99 year old in the retirement home I suppose.

The “it’s over by x” doomer narrative is one of the most toxic things about the forum and probably due to the really young average user age. Yeah, it sucks big time to have missed out on your teens, 20s, whatever. Maybe prime Stacy is now unattainable for you, but don’t rage quit because you didn’t come first.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel, lookmaxxer998, blithe and 6 others
Never too late to improve. Looking better will always improve your current situation no matter your age, barring extreme examples like a 99 year old in the retirement home I suppose.

The “it’s over by x” doomer narrative is one of the most toxic things about the forum and probably due to the really young average user age. Yeah, it sucks big time to have missed out on your teens, 20s, whatever. Maybe prime Stacy is now unattainable for you, but don’t rage quit because you didn’t come first.
True im just thinking of the mental damage done though im ascending this year or early 2025 with giantimplants hopefully

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Roge and BlackpilledPlatypus
True im just thinking of the mental damage done though im ascending this year or early 2025 with giantimplants hopefully
Have you consulted with him or hoping to be one of the chosen few?

• +1

Holy shit you are 40? Are you single now? I always had a fear of not marrying by the time im 30 because it’s less likely after that ykwim? Then again I am a young cel so what do I know.

• +1

Yea true really destroys the brain of many people here. The it’s over by and the it’s over if. If you’re not deformed it’s never over just harder. And it’s always good to increase the chances

• +1
Reactions: Asspear, Mrxshmallow, Dropdown666 and 1 other person
Yea true really destroys the brain of many people here. The it’s over by and the it’s over if. If you’re not deformed it’s never over just harder. And it’s always good to increase the chances
How to know if you have a really good base?

CCW Trimax here. Recovery was easier than expected. Just go and do something. 99% of this forum is mentally masturbating about surgery’s like LF3 or LL which they’ll never get. Just do your research and get a good surgeon (and yes there are more good surgeons than the 10 names which are mentioned here in every second post).

• +1
You have to be pretty damn autistic to actually do it

• Ugh..
Holy shit you are 40? Are you single now? I always had a fear of not marrying by the time im 30 because it’s less likely after that ykwim? Then again I am a young cel so what do I know.
Yeah, I'm single. I know what you mean. I went through a period where I was super depressed about having nothing going for me and no future, but then I just stopped caring. Maybe because I started making money. But maybe because I'm going to die in like 30 years, which doesn't really seem like that long of a time anymore, and death is going to erase everything.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Mrxshmallow, Roge and 1 other person
what would you say ur looks level was before and after. (like on the MTN, HTN type scale)
I don't know. Subhuman -> better looking subhuman. Subhuman -> MTN. I still look subhuman in pictures, but I feel like I'm exceptionally unphotogenic. It's not just cope. My life experiences don't really match up with how bad I look in pictures, and I also don't think I look anywhere near that bad when I look in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Roge
Yeah, I'm single. I know what you mean. I went through a period where I was super depressed about having nothing going for me and no future, but then I just stopped caring. Maybe because I started making money. But maybe because I'm going to die in like 30 years, which doesn't really seem like that long of a time anymore, and death is going to erase everything.
Whats your advices for somebody 18y? More like from life experience, not some exact looksmaxing advice

Last edited:
You have to be pretty damn autistic to actually do it
I refuse to believe that there are people on .org who says that surgery is autistic. What are you even doing here

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Deleted member 51465
Damn, I wish you happiness bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: longjohnmong and Roge
bro i’m 16 and i’m low inhib enough to go to a surgeon an hour away by myself for a consultation. Grow a pair of balls

• +1
Whats your advices for somebody 18y? More like from life experience, not some exact looksmaxing advice
Take care of your health, get enough sleep, take care of your teeth. Get rid of bad habits. Run 5k 2x a week and 10k 1x, or something like that. Lift weights. Meditate 45 minutes a day. Learn to dance. Learn Muay Thai. Learn an instrument. Learn another language, preferably German, and then go to college practically for free in Germany. Read books. Join a climbing gym. Don't take out $100,000 of student loans unless you know exactly what you want to do.

I could go on and on. Lot's of folksy wisdom is pretty valuable. I could tell you shit I regret, but then it's hard to ever know what was really the wrong move because of this:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, lasthope and Roge
Sounds like you aren’t a true sub5. For sub5s the decision is easy because they have lived through the misery of being sub5. Women don’t just friendzone you or whatever, they treat you worse than piss on the side of the road- they’ll actively make your life so miserable that you have to choose between roping, coping, or surgery.

I’m not a truecel/ true sub5 myself bc I realized I don’t get this type of crappy treatment and at first I used to think people must be larping bc sure you won’t have it easy in dating but surely women wouldn’t go out of their way to treat you bad right? WRONG. Someone on .is sent me a video of them walking around (camera attached to their glasses) showing me the kind of reactions women make when seeing his face and wow- I’m just glad I’m not a truecel

If you’re scared or surgery, it means you have something to lose in which case maybe don’t do it? I know some people still do it to ascend to chad status but they know what they’re getting themselves into and want to do it anyways

• +1
Sounds like you aren’t a true sub5. For sub5s the decision is easy because they have lived through the misery of being sub5. Women don’t just friendzone you or whatever, they treat you worse than piss on the side of the road- they’ll actively make your life so miserable that you have to choose between roping, coping, or surgery.

I’m not a truecel/ true sub5 myself bc I realized I don’t get this type of crappy treatment and at first I used to think people must be larping bc sure you won’t have it easy in dating but surely women wouldn’t go out of their way to treat you bad right? WRONG. Someone on .is sent me a video of them walking around (camera attached to their glasses) showing me the kind of reactions women make when seeing his face and wow- I’m just glad I’m not a truecel

If you’re scared or surgery, it means you have something to lose in which case maybe don’t do it? I know some people still do it to ascend to chad status but they know what they’re getting themselves into and want to do it anyways
Yes I'm definitely not a truecel. The last paragraph describes my situation

Agree completely - it is literally never over. It's a sad, defeatist mentality to have. Funnily enough, life doesn't just end after 30. I sometimes have to remind myself that a lot of people here don't have context outside of high-school, and don't really interact with people over the age of their peers. I usually trust that their perspectives will change when they enter the working world and see that people older than them can magically lead fulfilling lives.

We have one life to live - there is no reason not to strive to improve ourselves and optimize our happiness, whether that be via aesthetics, experiences, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
Agree completely - it is literally never over. It's a sad, defeatist mentality to have. Funnily enough, life doesn't just end after 30. I sometimes have to remind myself that a lot of people here don't have context outside of high-school, and don't really interact with people over the age of their peers. I usually trust that their perspectives will change when they enter the working world and see that people older than them can magically lead fulfilling lives.

We have one life to live - there is no reason not to strive to improve ourselves and optimize our happiness, whether that be via aesthetics, experiences, etc.
I've created an offtopic thread about this, what do you think about his quality of life if we change age from 26 to even older 33?

Youre just a bitch ass nigga. I was never scared of bimax at all because I was a recessed standardcel.

• Woah
The only truecel I can imagine If you Have giga eye asymmetry, like one eye being 1cm above The other. Or giga manlet like 5'3 because Even LL won't Make you into man Heights. Almost everyone can ascend

• +1

Did you suffer any nerve damage witht he surgeries?

• +1
complete opposite for me when booking mine - only excitement but I’ve experienced bp first hand socially. Only worry was finances but I’m stable and have planned years ahead. If ur with a good surgeon and have the money the only way is up

• Love it
Did you suffer any nerve damage witht he surgeries?
still too early to tell. everything 's fine except one half of my lower lip, but for a while there was absolutely no feeling, now it's tingly (which is originally how the other half felt, now that half is normal)

• +1