For gymcels

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Here are some things I have observed in my months of gymceling. These are just my observations so take them with a grain of salt

- Light weights + high reps (annihilating your arms) + too much isolation + minimal water intake + too much creatine + fast, uncontrolled movement= soft, puffy muscles, undesirable look, minimal strength gains + low energy afterwards

- heavy weights + low rep range + plenty of compounds + slow, controlled movements (feeling the muscle contract) + plenty of water + adequate protein= rock hard muscles, high definition, optimal strength gains + high energy

In conclusion heavy weights and low reps are superior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
6-9 rep range is ideal imo

• +1
I think 10-12 is great for isolation like bicep curls but you still need good form and not "fast, uncontrolled movement". Your grouping in a whole bunch of shitty things like not enough protein or water with high reps so that's not really a fair comparison.

But I do think that for compound movements you should go heavy and you should start every workout with compound lifts.

• +1
I think 10-12 is great for isolation like bicep curls but you still need good form and not "fast, uncontrolled movement". Your grouping in a whole bunch of shitty things like not enough protein or water with high reps so that's not really a fair comparison.

But I do think that for compound movements you should go heavy and you should start every workout with compound lifts.
ye but i think the principle holds true nevertheless. lifting 10 pounds a thousand times over is mainly going to result in muscular endurance rather than strength or hypertrophy

• +1
ye but i think the principle holds true nevertheless. lifting 10 pounds a thousand times over is mainly going to result in muscular endurance rather than strength or hypertrophy

Yeah well if you go too high that's obviously not gonna work for hypertrophy. I'm talking about 8-12 reps with good form which is the optimal range for hypertrophy according to almost any source I can find.

• +1
Just periodize your workouts where you alternate between heavy days(80% of your 1RM or higher) and light days(50-75% of your 1RM).
If anyone wants naturally enhance for free just pm, it has all the info u need to get jacked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
Just periodize your workouts where you alternate between heavy days(80% of your 1RM or higher) and light days(50-75% of your 1RM).
If anyone wants naturally enhance for free just pm, it has all the info u need to get jacked
Can you send me please i dont think i am able pm atm

• +1
Here are some things I have observed in my months of gymceling. These are just my observations so take them with a grain of salt

- Light weights + high reps (annihilating your arms) + too much isolation + minimal water intake + too much creatine + fast, uncontrolled movement= soft, puffy muscles, undesirable look, minimal strength gains + low energy afterwards

- heavy weights + low rep range + plenty of compounds + slow, controlled movements (feeling the muscle contract) + plenty of water + adequate protein= rock hard muscles, high definition, optimal strength gains + high energy

In conclusion heavy weights and low reps are superior.
The biggest guys in my gym do pump training with cables and machines , while some 130lb gook runs around with his powerlifting app tracking his lifts