For how long does one care?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I always wondered why incel/redpill forums are full of young men and why it's so rare to see older men who could actually be considered truecels because of their old looks, fat bodies etc.

As I turn older myself I realize that I'm getting closer to accepting my reality.

I'm beginning to be indifferent to life and I like it.

Yes, I am inferior to everyone on here bragging about being tall or having a big dick, so what.
It is what it is.
I'm genetically inferior, I did not have luck in that case, but I won't let this fact make me give up on everything. I won't let this steal my motivation to pursue my goals.

Fuck it. Trial is better than giving up completely like a submissive cuck just because of a few inches of difference.

My theory is that your energy swaps into a different area of life, going from obsessing about superficiality like your looks, to high quality copes and seeking deeper meaning, because what's the purpose of self pity?

I'm just tired of all of this.

Comparison with others, taller and bigger men, ruined me, my confidence and sense of identity.
It won't anymore because I accepted my stance in life.
Why would I submit like the cuck I've been for too many years (all my teens) just because of a few inches or millimeters of difference. It's over now.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme and WhiskeyCocaine
source.gif

Let the wagecucking begin ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Earth and universe, world is scuffed. Everything is based on luck.
But whatever, if I can get one girl that i can love for my life i cant care less.

• +1
Me too i dont give a fuck about shit. Like in old blade runner. Time to die

• +1
ashes to ashes dust to dust yada yada