for men it’s the top or nothing

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
what’s the point if you’re not even her top 3 best looking and tallest slays a woman has had

you’re literally just a disposable dick that she wanted when horny once on the off chance :lul:

as a man it’s the top or nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, SubhumanCurrycel, Clark69 and 6 others
sub8 = death

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SubhumanCurrycel, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
Virgin or nothing basically

She will never forget rhe man who took her virginity even when she is 100 years old she will remember it like it was yesterday

The virgin pill is strong and ima crgij myself so I deserve a virgin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Clark69, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
That's why just be first and virgin is REQUIRED. When she has no one to compare you to, you are the top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, turkproducer and Chadelite
That's why just be first and virgin is REQUIRED. When she has no one to compare you to, you are the top
Islam pill tbh

I want to marry an Arab or North afircan or Eastern European Muslim woman

But chances r very slim I will have. 2 look etc even when I become gigachad tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6095
i used to think 5 psl was enough but really it’s much higher than that
What’s 5psl? Peoples opinions here vary so widely I can’t keep up

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turkproducer
What’s 5psl? Peoples opinions here vary so widely I can’t keep up
high tier normie or top 80% facially

this might sound really good but it’s not, 5 psl is only enough if paired with height and frame and status/money some shit like this

i get rated 5 psl sometimes a bit below or above and i’m far from where i want to look like

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1464, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
high tier normie or top 80% facially

this might sound really good but it’s not, 5 psl is only enough if paired with height and frame and status/money some shit like this

i get rated 5 psl sometimes a bit below or above and i’m far from where i want to look like
Yeah I knew that, I think we need a legit guide like on r/truerateme. I got rated psl5 and 3.5 so opinions here vary. What do you look like?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and turkproducer
Yeah I knew that, I think we need a legit guide like on r/truerateme. I got rated psl5 and 3.5 so opinions here vary. What do you look like?
decent looking but not enough, at least for what i want

5’9 and i’m good looking enough to get dates but generally girls bail on me, it’s like they think i’m good enough to match and maybe meet if i end up being NT through text but the logistics are never in my favour and i don’t have a car so

im 3 psl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant and HighIQcel
i used to think 5 psl was enough but really it’s much higher than that
Psl5 is enough for objective attractiveness. Youre not gonna be the biggest slayer or her best fuck, but you start having a chance

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
decent looking but not enough, at least for what i want

5’9 and i’m good looking enough to get dates but generally girls bail on me, it’s like they think i’m good enough to match and maybe meet if i end up being NT through text but the logistics are never in my favour and i don’t have a car so
5’9 is borderline manlet these days so that might be what’s holding you back

• +1
Psl5 is enough for objective attractiveness. Youre not gonna be the biggest slayer or her best fuck, but you start having a chance
yes of course but it’s still a hard uphill battle :feelswhy:

you will get ghosted regularly on tinder at this facial rating without height frame and money

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
5’9 is borderline manlet these days so that might be what’s holding you back
of course, even women i slayed still mentioned my height

that’s why im getting LL

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 7560 and turkproducer
yes of course but it’s still a hard uphill battle :feelswhy:

you will get ghosted regularly on tinder at this facial rating without height frame and money
Muh tinder. OLD is a fucking shitshow. With 5psl you have enough to work with irl, social circles, cold approach, friends of friends, parties, etc

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and turkproducer
Muh tinder. OLD is a fucking shitshow. With 5psl you have enough to work with irl, social circles, cold approach, friends of friends, parties, etc
i can’t seem to slay women irl, only done it once but never really tried that much only tried online

regardless 5 psl is start of acceptable, far from ideal. i need all my surgeries and LL before i’m happy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
i can’t seem to slay women irl, only done it once but never really tried that much only tried online

regardless 5 psl is start of acceptable, far from ideal. i need all my surgeries and LL before i’m happy
Keep looksmaxing, but also put more effort into irl stuff. If youre more successful online than irl, you havent squeezed every last drop of sexual lifewuality out of your current looks potential yet

• +1
Incel give up

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel and audreyen
i had this and threw it away cos muh red pill :forcedsmile: :feelswhy:
Virgin or nothing basically

She will never forget rhe man who took her virginity even when she is 100 years old she will remember it like it was yesterday

The virgin pill is strong and ima crgij myself so I deserve a virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Keep looksmaxing, but also put more effort into irl stuff. If youre more successful online than irl, you havent squeezed every last drop of sexual lifewuality out of your current looks potential yet
i still have a lot of shit to do, i just do what to do that isn’t surgery

i can obv get more lean which i’m doing, grooming etc which i already do, i feel like retin a and shit is cope tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and HighIQcel