For mfs that watch ufc

AscendHQ

AscendHQ

Turkey trip
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Posts
8,884
Reputation
11,198
Can we all I’ll agree that Khamzta chimev won against Sean Strickland 1-4-5 it was 2-2 in the last round and Khamzta won it 3-2 my man got robbed of his 0 should have been16-0
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pexy
he lost brah
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendHQ
he lost brah
But why do you think he lost I think he won caouse. He got 3 out 4 takedowns more contorl time and I forgot what that’s that stats name is but it’s when you make someone go back and you’re the one elevating the fighting moveing forward he got more that as well only thing Sean got more of was significant strikes which was really close. I think he got more by like only two.
 

Similar threads

asikatie
Replies
2
Views
30
asurax100
asurax100
ascendingpath
Discussion stupid mfs
Replies
3
Views
25
ascendingpath
ascendingpath
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
0
Views
12
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
kbj
Replies
5
Views
62
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel
Q
Replies
8
Views
56
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice

Users who are viewing this thread

  • dsaliron
Back
Top