for my future cantho.

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
would u guys recommend me asking for a nuetral tilt or positive tilt. i’m worried a positive may look too uncanny. and should i pair lower eyelid reduction with it?

807A74A6 EC70 48FF 91C1 4299A1167190

Attachments

• 3F48BB16-0B8A-4216-9B99-D6B538E58280.jpeg
    3F48BB16-0B8A-4216-9B99-D6B538E58280.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, BrahminBoss and LooksThinker
Light triad to dark triad, great transformation

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
would u guys recommend me asking for a nuetral tilt or positive tilt. i’m worried a positive may look too uncanny. and should i pair lower eyelid reduction with it?

View attachment 2660360
Just make sure you don´t end up like that one tiktok guy. But generally ideal canthal tilt is +6degrees for men.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and NorwoodAscender
Ur tilt averaged out is neutralish maybe slight neg.

pos too uncanny

even with the uncanny pct she still appeals more to me tho lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and NorwoodAscender
Just make sure you don´t end up like that one tiktok guy. But generally ideal canthal tilt is +6degrees for men.
yeah think i’m prob like -1 or 2 degrees rn. think i’m gonna ask for like +2 or 3 if that’s even possible

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
that well? did you not read what the fuck i just said, look closer, shes uncanny asf
idk man looks better to me honestly. i wouldn’t ask for that positive of a tilt thi

idk man looks better to me honestly. i wouldn’t ask for that positive of a tilt thi
just remember females favor naturality more than males, you might think it looks good but females can get away with unaturality (hence why people simp for kardiantains or what ever there name is)
females would be way more turn'd off about your cantho, so just be careful

Your eyes look fine, CT does also not look negative. Did you take the pictures from below?

2nd most GL man in the world has NCT btw, just saying.

Urs is neutral
@NorwoodAscender

put your middle finger at the start of your medial canthus and put your pointer finger at the end of your lateral canthi, see if its going down or is staying the same

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
@NorwoodAscender

put your middle finger at the start of your medial canthus and put your pointer finger at the end of your lateral canthi, see if its going down or is staying the same
it looks nuetral/maybe even a degree positive in the mirror it’s just when i take pics on my phone it looks more negative. i’m not sure which on i should go off of

it looks nuetral/maybe even a degree positive in the mirror it’s just when i take pics on my phone it looks more negative. i’m not sure which on i should go off of
go to the mirror, tilt your head up, does it become more negative? or does the tilt stay the same

just do eyepulling + improve eyebrows
ask pneumo lol he has nct too and looks great

you need to make your eyes lighter if your a true aryanmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender