[for poorcels] how i got rid of my fungal+hormonal acne

bugeye

bugeye

Eumelanin is ruining my life
1) stopped eating SUGAR
2) washed my PILLOW COVER and bedsheets every 2 days
3) washed my face 2X a day because i have combination skin, first thing i do in the morning and last thing i do before i go to bed (works for most people but if you have borderline dry or dehydrated skin only wash once a day at NIGHT only . not in the morning, just splash water in the morning)
4) DON'T USE A TOWEL for drying your face after washing
5) check your products' ingredients via sezia.co to know if they contribute worsening your fungal acne
6) WEAR A MOISTURIZER IMMEDIATELY AFTER WASHING FACE
7) don't touch your face
8) keep your routine as minimal as possible
NOTE:
a) this post was mainly made for helping other poorcels but everyone can benefit from it
b) if you use serums, essences etc try to add only 1 product in your routine after you get adapted to the basic wash-moisturize-sunsceen-exfoliate routine
c) try not to use a physical exfoliator but if you're a poorcel like me use rice flour as a exfoliator and apply very gentle pressure
d) use a sunscreen every 2 hours a day (best if SPF 50 or over with PA+++ protection)
e) drinking 4 litres water or getting my sleep schedule fixed didn't help me in anyway

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, backwardchin, HighIQcel and 2 others
1) stopped eating SUGAR
2) washed my PILLOW COVER and bedsheets every 2 days
3) washed my face 2X a day because i have combination skin, first thing i do in the morning and last thing i do before i go to bed (works for most people but if you have borderline dry or dehydrated skin only wash once a day at NIGHT only . not in the morning, just splash water in the morning)
4) DON'T USE A TOWEL for drying your face after washing
5) check your products' ingredients via sezia.co to know if they contribute worsening your fungal acne
6) WEAR A MOISTURIZER IMMEDIATELY AFTER WASHING FACE
7) don't touch your face
8) keep your routine as minimal as possible
NOTE:
a) this post was mainly made for helping other poorcels but everyone can benefit from it
b) if you use serums, essences etc try to add only 1 product in your routine after you get adapted to the basic wash-moisturize-sunsceen-exfoliate routine
c) try not to use a physical exfoliator but if you're a poorcel like me use rice flour as a exfoliator and apply very gentle pressure
d) use a sunscreen every 2 hours a day (best if SPF 50 or over with PA+++ protection)
e) drinking 4 litres water or getting my sleep schedule fixed didn't help me in anyway
Good thread OP, but how would u dry ur face if ur not going to use a towel?

Good thread OP, but how would u dry ur face if ur not going to use a towel?
i didn't but ofcourse it was not dripping wet, like i would wash my face in the bathroom and went to my bedroom to use the moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
take vitamin s

is fungal acne those white spot thingys. i started getting randomly a couple months ago when i began gettin more sun. scared the shit out of me at first i thought i was getting that michael jackson shit