For poorcels that can't afford a gym membership

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
I know a lot of people can't afford a gym membership or even a set of weights

However if you follow what Mark sisson say's here especially in his lift heavy section you can really build a physique better than 85% of people

http://cdn.marksdailyapple.com/word...s/Primal_Blueprint_Fitness_eBook_01222015.pdf

Why wouldn't you listen to him he's 65 years old and body mogs most of the forum

That's my last post for today got to study for this exam tommorow. I'll check my Pm's tommorow

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Ropemaxing
Indoor Sports Equipment Pull Up Bar Wall Chin Up Bar Gymnastics Horizontal Bar with Multiple U

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
If your a poorcel than its over tbh, no girl would want to go out with someone that cant even afford a fucking gym membership rofl

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, FatmanO, RichardSpencel and 2 others
If your a poorcel than its over tbh, no girl would want to go out with someone that cant even afford a fucking gym membership rofl
Cope, Chad could get away with this. She would pay for his gym membership.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, androidcel and SHARK
Cope, Chad could get away with this. She would pay for his gym membership.
yea but not a single person on here is a chad and prob wont ever be, you can loosmaxx to be a less uglt version of yourself but you cant actaully looksmax to chad tier.

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp

Yeah. Most people here in their current state will need to betabux in some capacity so being extremely poor is a no-no.

Planet fitness is 10 dollars a month. If you can't afford that you'll never be able to ascend in any meaningful way. Getting a decent income should be a priority for everyone here so they can get surgeries or at least fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I'm not a fan of "Paleo" stuff (it's not very scientific), but I do this type of stuff. I'm learning to sprint and do so 3 times a week. I have trained my upper body almost exclusively with calisthenics for the past year. I train my legs with kettlebells, dumbbells, bodyweight exercises, and a cable machine. I'm looking to buy a barbell soon. I also walk 4 days a week. I often total 12,000 or more steps a day. After cleaning up my diet, I've reached my leanest point ever.

if you are poor just buy empty dumbells, an empty barbell, weight plates and a bench.
if you have enough space, also buy a pull up bar.

I'm not a fan of "Paleo" stuff (it's not very scientific), but I do this type of stuff. I'm learning to sprint and do so 3 times a week. I have trained my upper body almost exclusively with calisthenics for the past year. I train my legs with kettlebells, dumbbells, bodyweight exercises, and a cable machine. I'm looking to buy a barbell soon. I also walk 4 days a week. I often total 12,000 or more steps a day. After cleaning up my diet, I've reached my leanest point ever.

Unscientific ? I'm like 4 SD taller than my dad and daily reminder this guy is 65

Good Nutrition + Exercise + Clean Air + Clean Water is everything

It's just not enough research has been done in this arena. Because nobody is funding studies like this. Now if you could put the effects of eating healthy and nutrition into a pill millions and millions of dollars would be spent on research. However there's no money in people eating healthy, so there's no research

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel
JFL IF U CANT AFFORD A GYM. THIS GUY MADE ONE

Cope I know bums that slay and ask for rides every where and slay .

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
that guy is without a doubt on TRT

Unscientific ? I'm like 4 SD taller than my dad and daily reminder this guy is 65

View attachment 9953

It's just not enough research has been done in this arena. Because nobody is funding studies like this. Now if you could put the effects of eating healthy and nutrition into a pill millions and millions of dollars would be spent on research. However there's no money in people eating healthy, so there's no research
I agree that nutrition and lifestyle are important. I disagree with the way Paleo followers copy the lifestyle of "early man" and ignore the scientific literature, like the idea that beans and grains are unhealthy (beans and whole grains are generally shown to be healthy).

What type of nigger can't afford a gym membership,
Kys if ur that poor.

Smart people can recognize other smart people

Just like steroid users can recognize other steroid users
https://www.marksdailyapple.com/should-i-supplement-testosterone/

He would look like shit without TRT

He still looked great before 60 which is when most of these pics were taken

Here's him a 54 . six years before his TRT

He's the ideal with brad pitts facial aging genetics to keep slaying untill your late 50's
holy fuck that guy is ugly and legit looks like a women with that physique. low inhib thoery in full effect

He's slightly above average due to coloring and height halo

View attachment 9953

High iq, the world is run by big pharma, they don't want people to be healthy.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
yea but not a single person on here is a chad and prob wont ever be, you can loosmaxx to be a less uglt version of yourself but you cant actaully looksmax to chad tier.
From cuckfaced normie to run of the mill chad

thats not chad, hes above average looking lol, he went from below average, to above average. not chad.
?? Chads are supposed to be people you see irl. If you don't think that's a chad, you need to step outside.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
Yeah, hes like the scapegoat of big pharma, which is pretty sad tbh, but he's s pretty cool dude.
He's in jail for securities fraud lol.

He's in jail for securities fraud lol.
The prosecution was under pretty shady situations, and the judges were probably biased because "he raised the aids medicine price, he is a bad man boohooo:cry:"

The prosecution was under pretty shady situations, and the judges were probably biased because "he raised the aids medicine price, he is a bad man boohooo:cry:"
my man was running a ponzi scheme, but yeah they probably would have just fined him like they normally do for white-collared stuff.

Yeah, hes like the scapegoat of big pharma, which is pretty sad tbh, but he's s pretty cool dude.
He was going to give me my first tech job, but then the Hillary clinton thing happened