For Prospective Roidmaxxers: ONLY use THESE Anabolics!!

D

Deleted member 22639

Gold
This is a high IQ post with studies linked.

Everything is a give and take.
With gear, this is no exception.

-Less kidney strain? Less strong compound.
-Don’t like injecting? You will have to use orals, which can cause some liver stress (use tudca).
-Is it stronger? Probably a gyno risk
-Cheaper compound? It’s cheaper to make and has more side effects (vs something like primo
-Want something that doesn’t suppress testosterone as much? Will be weaker.

When you are choosing anabolics to run, or even whether to do anabolics or sarms, you will likely be juggling a few factors:
-hair loss
-GYNO (scares me so much)
-oral vs. injectable
-liver/kidney
-how STRONG is it
-how suppressive/hard to recover from is it?

But HERES THE THING:
-Your liver and kidneys will recover. Even for alcoholics over time.
-If something is less suppressive, you can run it for longer so it’s better sort of.
-Acne can be fixed.
-Gyno can be noticed early and undone (or just use no gyno risk drugs)
-The price of different compounds shouldn’t be relevant to you

But, I beg of you in you considerations:

DO NOT USE LESS HAIR SAFE COMPOUNDS.

I fell into this trap myself.
Do NOT view hair loss as yet another side effect or a “give and take” to factor in, PERIOD.
Anabolics and sarms that cause hair loss, cross them off your research or stack list NOW.

Why is this?

Hair loss from steroids is not easy to fix.
Most people think they can use fin, dut, min, RU during or after so it’s really not a concerning side effect at all.

DO NOT THINK YOU WILL BE THE EXCEPTION.

Hair loss from steroids is REALLY hard to get back, and it is a LONG process.

You will be juggling all these restoration drugs and then probably have to use a derma rolling device to stab holes into your scalp.
Or a TRANSPLANT.

What’s better, buying a cheaper steroid like winstrol and having to buy MULTIPLE hair loss drugs or a transplant which together WAY exceed the price of a more expensive compound?
OR just getting something like anavar that is hair safer?

Do NOT view hair loss on par with kidney stuff, the pain of injecting, or having to worry about gyno.

With gyno even, you can prevent it with AIs or treat it with nolvadex or raloxifine. When you feel nips being puffy, that’s just TEMPORARY inflammation since it takes WAY longer for you to actually grow breast tissue there.
That being said, I would be safe with gyno causing drugs.

After using most steroids, which are the best from cost:benefit view? Not saying to do these, but just ideas

1. Anavar
Pros:
-Not very suppressive. If you want to run oral only (no injecting test as a base), you will recover fast. Can’t find the study sadly
-no gyno risk
-hair safe for most, gets more perilous over 50mg per day (which will give good results already, people saying you need over 100 are mostly coping IMO)
-shreds fat well, great for strength and obv muscle too
-can run for a long time
Cons:
-pricier end
-often faked (look at tons of reviews of your site you want to buy from)
-lipids effects
-liver (use tudca)
-made me kind of anxious/irritable vs something like dbol which gives a better mood

2. Dbol (ONLY at a lower dose, 20mg/day or less, this is plenty fr)
Pros:
-you recover from it fast! https://sci-hub.se/10.3109/00365517709100649
Within a month, your test levels bounce back and actually go a little HIGHER than before for a bit!
ONLY for dbol only, don’t use a test base (dbol is so similar to test it was once used as TRT so no need and you will be suppressed if you also inject test with it)
-CHEAP
-good mood
-strong and good for strength too
Cons:
-low risk of gyno (have AI and other stuff and be ready to stop if needed)
-ideally should take 3-4 times per day
-not hair safe for everyone, but mostly good!
-does suppress you harder, but you bounce back fast as shown
-WATER RETENTION: dbol bloat is well known, but at a lower dose I don’t think this is much of a thing IF you diet doesn’t have a ton of carbs and salt

Those two are the best. People say no orals only, but those will give you great results alone and are really the best from side effects perspective IMO.

Also, fuck sarms. Less results and same side effects. Rad-140 RAPED my hair, more than even tren or anadrol.

TLDR: Hair loss is the worst side effect from steroids since it is the hardest to reverse or prevent. Only use hair safe compounds since it is cheaper and way wiser in the long run. Do not think it is something you can handle later or that it won’t happen to you.

Im going to post in the future on having the perfect roided physique and it’s effects on girls perceptions of me. Sadly, it is a male gaze thing and didn’t go as I wished

Tags:
@D@Predeterminism
@
fruitgunpop
@fruitgunpop
@
STEVE GAMING
@STEVE GAMING
@
Tallooksmaxxer
@Tallooksmaxxer
@J@jabaduk
@D@Enkidu
@
zv1212
@zv1212
@
Melon
@Melon
@
ErbCel
@ErbCel
@
sub5inchcel
@sub5inchcel
@
breedme
@breedme
@
evap0
@evap0
@
Tobias Fünke
@Tobias Fünke
@
TeenAscender
@TeenAscender
@
mvp2v1
@mvp2v1
@U@Unsh
@
ArdaxHG
@ArdaxHG
@
hockeyguy64785
@hockeyguy64785
@
Mateusz74
@Mateusz74
@
Leo Carryn
@Leo Carryn
@
Dystopian
@Dystopian
@
callisto
@callisto
@
StuffedFrog
@StuffedFrog
@
pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis
@S@SoonToAscend
@
Nims
@Nims
@I@IceBreaker0
@
Mongrelcel
@Mongrelcel
@
stevielake
@stevielake
@
Elvisandreaa
@Elvisandreaa
@
LightSkinNoob
@LightSkinNoob
@
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir
@
SteveRogers
@SteveRogers
@
Ada Mustang
@Ada Mustang
@D@deadlock

The pics are not at my peak btw, all the tren stuff I’ve posted so can’t share here. Overall gear wasn’t really worth it to me, but stay tuned.

Attachments

• 70ABA74F-BDB3-4CD7-B564-D32A2A4BBAD2.jpeg
    70ABA74F-BDB3-4CD7-B564-D32A2A4BBAD2.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 6564684D-9C7F-4406-BD98-4A8D7C651168.jpeg
    6564684D-9C7F-4406-BD98-4A8D7C651168.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 87CB14C2-69F0-4CCC-B7A8-5983E08E64DC.jpeg
    87CB14C2-69F0-4CCC-B7A8-5983E08E64DC.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and callisto
What about Turinabol?

@
CupOfCoffee
@CupOfCoffee @
OOGABOOGA
@OOGABOOGA @
Gaia262
@Gaia262
@Amnesia
@averagejoe
@forevergymcelling
@Blackgymmax

Nice jacked, clean shaven body.
See you on gay casting couch bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: Buci
What about Turinabol?
Similar to anavar and usually hair safe I think
I really debated between anavar and tbol at end of last cycle, but anavar was just so good to me so I got more of it

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
Lol anavar is not nearly hair safe for everyone, it’s a DHT derivative, if you’re prone to hairloss anavar will accelerate it.

Simple and straight forward.

People just say anavar doesn’t cause hairloss because girls use it without any virilization side effects when in reality it’s because they use 5mg, if you’re looking to use it at as a man its 20mg +.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, callisto, Deleted member 22639 and 1 other person
Nice jacked, clean shaven body.
See you on gay casting couch bhai.
Yeah I don’t shave as much anymore
Idk what females perceive it like tbh

Lol anavar is not nearly hair safe for everyone, it’s a DHT derivative, if you’re prone to hairloss anavar will accelerate it.

People just say anavar doesn’t cause hairloss because girls use it without any virilization side effects when in reality it’s because they use 5mg, if you’re looking to use it at as a man its 20mg +.
Ur right, not for everyone but somehow in spite of its makeup it often is still

The point wasn’t “do anavar” but just to give some ideas, main point is hair loss causing ones are so risky

Is there any hair safe roid?

The point wasn’t “do anavar” but just to give some ideas, main point is hair loss causing ones are so risky
Yeah, but in your post you said anavar is hairsafe for almost everyone which is blatantly untrue, unless “almost everyone” is not prone to hairloss.

1. Anavar
Pros:
-hair safe for almost everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Dbol usually fine at lower doses
Funny enough Superdrol often is even though it’s among the most toxic
Turinabol fine for most people

Yeah, but in your post you said anavar is hairsafe for almost everyone which is blatantly untrue, unless “almost everyone” is not prone to hairloss.
Most people don’t have issues from it from what I’ve read
Maybe it is a dose thing more than I thought, I never did more than 50 but some people go WAY higher
I’ll edit my post though

Is there any hair safe roid?

Short answer: Not really, they all hit your hair to some degree. Your best bet is testosterone with fin/dut, but if youre prone to testosterone based hair loss good luck.

• +1

Short answer: Not really, they all hit your hair to some degree. Your best bet is testosterone with fin/dut, but if youre prone to testosterone based hair loss good luck.

Yes, always a risk
Good thing is you can always stop obv, but problem is some people have issues after stopping for a while as their hormones normalize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Dbol usually fine at lower doses
Funny enough Superdrol often is even though it’s among the most toxic
Turinabol fine for most people
I think people only say superdrol doesn’t cause hairloss because you use for such a short time (2-4 weeks) and it’s not enough for them to notice anything.

6-8 weeks would likely be a different story.

• +1
I think people only say superdrol doesn’t cause hairloss because you use for such a short time (2-4 weeks) and it’s not enough for them to notice anything.

Maybe, then again usually doesn’t take weeks and weeks
On Rad (a sarm yeah) I started losing like crazy day of
Same with anadrol
You seem to know a lot, have you run them? Did they help with women in your view? I was disappointed in that regard but I love training so worth it sort of regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
This is a high IQ post with studies linked.

Everything is a give and take.
With gear, this is no exception.

-Less kidney strain? Less strong compound.
-Don’t like injecting? You will have to use orals, which can cause some liver stress (use tudca).
-Is it stronger? Probably a gyno risk
-Cheaper compound? It’s cheaper to make and has more side effects (vs something like primo
-Want something that doesn’t suppress testosterone as much? Will be weaker.

When you are choosing anabolics to run, or even whether to do anabolics or sarms, you will likely be juggling a few factors:
-hair loss
-GYNO (scares me so much)
-oral vs. injectable
-liver/kidney
-how STRONG is it
-how suppressive/hard to recover from is it?

But HERES THE THING:
-Your liver and kidneys will recover. Even for alcoholics over time.
-If something is less suppressive, you can run it for longer so it’s better sort of.
-Acne can be fixed.
-Gyno can be noticed early and undone (or just use no gyno risk drugs)
-The price of different compounds shouldn’t be relevant to you

But, I beg of you in you considerations:

DO NOT USE LESS HAIR SAFE COMPOUNDS.

I fell into this trap myself.
Do NOT view hair loss as yet another side effect or a “give and take” to factor in, PERIOD.
Anabolics and sarms that cause hair loss, cross them off your research or stack list NOW.

Why is this?

Hair loss from steroids is not easy to fix.
Most people think they can use fin, dut, min, RU during or after so it’s really not a concerning side effect at all.

DO NOT THINK YOU WILL BE THE EXCEPTION.

Hair loss from steroids is REALLY hard to get back, and it is a LONG process.

You will be juggling all these restoration drugs and then probably have to use a derma rolling device to stab holes into your scalp.
Or a TRANSPLANT.

What’s better, buying a cheaper steroid like winstrol and having to buy MULTIPLE hair loss drugs or a transplant which together WAY exceed the price of a more expensive compound?
OR just getting something like anavar that is hair safer?

Do NOT view hair loss on par with kidney stuff, the pain of injecting, or having to worry about gyno.

With gyno even, you can prevent it with AIs or treat it with nolvadex or raloxifine. When you feel nips being puffy, that’s just TEMPORARY inflammation since it takes WAY longer for you to actually grow breast tissue there.
That being said, I would be safe with gyno causing drugs.

After using most steroids, which are the best from cost:benefit view? Not saying to do these, but just ideas

1. Anavar
Pros:
-Not very suppressive. If you want to run oral only (no injecting test as a base), you will recover fast. Can’t find the study sadly
-no gyno risk
-hair safe for most, gets more perilous over 50mg per day (which will give good results already, people saying you need over 100 are mostly coping IMO)
-shreds fat well, great for strength and obv muscle too
-can run for a long time
Cons:
-pricier end
-often faked (look at tons of reviews of your site you want to buy from)
-lipids effects
-liver (use tudca)
-made me kind of anxious/irritable vs something like dbol which gives a better mood

2. Dbol (ONLY at a lower dose, 20mg/day or less, this is plenty fr)
Pros:
-you recover from it fast! https://sci-hub.se/10.3109/00365517709100649
Within a month, your test levels bounce back and actually go a little HIGHER than before for a bit!
ONLY for dbol only, don’t use a test base (dbol is so similar to test it was once used as TRT so no need and you will be suppressed if you also inject test with it)
-CHEAP
-good mood
-strong and good for strength too
Cons:
-low risk of gyno (have AI and other stuff and be ready to stop if needed)
-ideally should take 3-4 times per day
-not hair safe for everyone, but mostly good!
-does suppress you harder, but you bounce back fast as shown
-WATER RETENTION: dbol bloat is well known, but at a lower dose I don’t think this is much of a thing IF you diet doesn’t have a ton of carbs and salt

Those two are the best. People say no orals only, but those will give you great results alone and are really the best from side effects perspective IMO.

Also, fuck sarms. Less results and same side effects. Rad-140 RAPED my hair, more than even tren or anadrol.

TLDR: Hair loss is the worst side effect from steroids since it is the hardest to reverse or prevent. Only use hair safe compounds since it is cheaper and way wiser in the long run. Do not think it is something you can handle later or that it won’t happen to you.

Im going to post in the future on having the perfect roided physique and it’s effects on girls perceptions of me. Sadly, it is a male gaze thing and didn’t go as I wished
The pics are not at my peak btw, all the tren stuff I’ve posted so can’t share here. Overall gear wasn’t really worth it to me, but stay tuned.

Tags:
@D@Predeterminism
@
fruitgunpop
@fruitgunpop
@
STEVE GAMING
@STEVE GAMING
@
Tallooksmaxxer
@Tallooksmaxxer
@J@jabaduk
@D@Enkidu
@
zv1212
@zv1212
@
Melon
@Melon
@
ErbCel
@ErbCel
@
sub5inchcel
@sub5inchcel
@
breedme
@breedme
@
evap0
@evap0
@
Tobias Fünke
@Tobias Fünke
@
TeenAscender
@TeenAscender
@
mvp2v1
@mvp2v1
@U@Unsh
@
ArdaxHG
@ArdaxHG
@
hockeyguy64785
@hockeyguy64785
@
Mateusz74
@Mateusz74
@
Leo Carryn
@Leo Carryn
@
Dystopian
@Dystopian
@
callisto
@callisto
@
StuffedFrog
@StuffedFrog
@
pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis
@S@SoonToAscend
@
Nims
@Nims
@I@IceBreaker0
@
Mongrelcel
@Mongrelcel
@
stevielake
@stevielake
@
Elvisandreaa
@Elvisandreaa
@
LightSkinNoob
@LightSkinNoob
@
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir
@
SteveRogers
@SteveRogers
@
Ada Mustang
@Ada Mustang
@D@deadlock
you got on peds to look like that? you look natty mate

• +1
I’m tempted to post my tren pics since those were not long after hopping on
Going to see if I can find one not on web anywhere else

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Maybe, then again usually doesn’t take weeks and weeks
On Rad (a sarm yeah) I started losing like crazy day of
Same with anadrol
You seem to know a lot, have you run them? Did they help with women in your view? I was disappointed in that regard but I love training so worth it sort of regardless
I’ve ran an anavar only cycle @ 20mg, for 2 weeks before I stopped after noticing hair fall, and then another 2 weeks I tried again stopping for the same reason.

I got really suppressed by the end of it, so I just hopped on TRT. It’s been about 2 weeks now

I can for sure say that muscles for me really enhance the way I look and they make me look far more attractive than I’d be without them, with a physique picture on tinder I can get a lot of matches quite easily and most women message first.

A better one but still quite not at peak
Problem is I never took pics unless planning to put online

Attachments

• EC8C6212-0738-4FF6-8135-F0A5C2CC492B.jpeg
    EC8C6212-0738-4FF6-8135-F0A5C2CC492B.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Anavar is metabolized by the kidneys instead of the liver weirdly.

About oral only cycles, I don’t think you can run th without a test base( test should have been n*1 of this list anyway). It’s just wasteful. You can’t run oral for long, even at low doses because you have to give your liver or kidneys time to recover every 4/6 weeks or so.
Having a test base around 250 to 500mg will ensure that your hormones will not crumble in the meantime that you are cycling off orals.

Yeah stay away from DHT derivatives and 19-NORs because the formers will rape your hairline and the latters are so little understood and have such wild side effects that it’s just not a good idea to take them. People became gay or cucks on tren dawg. That shit is wretched

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 22639

You’ll probably destroy your liver before your hair on superdrol. I still don’t understand people who run that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and callisto
Anavar is metabolized by the kidneys instead of the liver weirdly.

About oral only cycles, I don’t think you can run th without a test base( test should have been n*1 of this list anyway). It’s just wasteful. You can’t run oral for long, even at low doses because you have to give your liver or kidneys time to recover every 4/6 weeks or so.
Having a test base around 250 to 500mg will ensure that your hormones will not crumble in the meantime that you are cycling off orals.

Yeah stay away from DHT derivatives and 19-NORs because the formers will rape your hairline and the latters are so little understood and have such wild side effects that it’s just not a good idea to take them. People became gay or cucks on tren dawg. That shit is wretched
Thanks for sharing mate
The test base debate is eternal, I got faster results when using it I admit
Yet orals only still works and suppresses you less
I think no base makes MOST sense for dbol since it is near identical to test in the first place and since if you don’t use a base you recover within a month which is huge plus

Tren shreds fat like nothing else, made me more assertive and helped with cold approach and stuff. So toxic and suppressive though and made me more negative mentally (last thing people here need lmao). The gay thing is mostly a meme but with that and deca ofc you hear some weird shit

testosterone on it's own still causes hairloss, even without the dht conversion, it's just more mild, ultimately you can't get away with roiding in general if you're prone to hair loss (or just stop caring about your hair)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 22639
You’ll probably destroy your liver before your hair on superdrol. I still don’t understand people who run that shit.
Amen, I never ran it after researching it hard
Just pointing out that someone hair is the one thing it doesn’t touch lol
The whole point of this site is looksmaxxing, and while gear can aid some people in thet, stuff like super is more likely to work against you I agree

testosterone on it's own still causes hairloss, even without the dht conversion, it's just more mild, ultimately you can't get away with roiding in general if you're prone to hair loss.
You can’t play for free I agree
Safest for hair only is an oral only cycle with an oral that doesn’t cause loss for you
You may have to try different ones

bro ran tren and is talking about being conservative with your compound choices, gaslighting fr

• +1
bro ran tren and is talking about being conservative with your compound choices, gaslighting fr
Yeah it’s like doing heroin and saying don’t do it. What’s ur point? Of course it worked well but probably not worth it, if people want to do so then by all means though yk?

that you're being a hypocrite
Use strong stuff with higher risk if you want, I’m just saying I wouldn’t do so again myself and believe it’s against most peoples looksmaxxing progress
Kys if this is unreasonable

You can’t play for free I agree
Safest for hair only is an oral only cycle with an oral that doesn’t cause loss for you
You may have to try different ones
hair safe also means you won't experience the positive aspects of dht, it's also what causes the additional bone growth and secondary sexual characteristics i.e increased bodyhair, deeper voice, etc.

so if you're trying to chase those kind of benefits from steroids, you can't do that without risking your hairline.

• +1
An incel giving steroid advice lmao

Terrible post. ALWAYS have a test base with any cycle.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Hipcel, BrownBoy and 1 other person
hair safe also means you won't experience the positive aspects of dht, it's also what causes the additional bone growth and secondary sexual characteristics i.e increased bodyhair, deeper voice, etc.

so if you're trying to chase those kind of benefits from steroids, you can't do that without risking your hairline.
High IQ, yes
If you go for those goals, you just need to accept hair risk and buy your hair stuff beforehand
It’s also harder to get bone growth and voice changes than people think for men though (ofc women trans can get lower voice from it)
Body hair flies on if you use DHT ones

An incel giving steroid advice lmao

Terrible post. ALWAYS have a test base with any cycle.
I progressed faster with a base yeah
But from a hair perspective, oral only with a hair safe compound is only safe way
Very dogmatic, people just to take dbol as trt, almost redundant to take test also and get the side effects and suppression from that
You will build more muscle with a test base but that’s not the criteria being discussed

Thanks for sharing mate
The test base debate is eternal, I got faster results when using it I admit
Yet orals only still works and suppresses you less
I think no base makes MOST sense for dbol since it is near identical to test in the first place and since if you don’t use a base you recover within a month which is huge plus

Tren shreds fat like nothing else, made me more assertive and helped with cold approach and stuff. So toxic and suppressive though and made me more negative mentally (last thing people here need lmao). The gay thing is mostly a meme but with that and deca ofc you hear some weird shit
It make sense to do an only dbol cycle but still, you are running very low doses, you’ll be suppressed anyway, and you can only run it for so long it starts to permanently damage your liver. Test has little to no sides depending on your genetics of course and most of them can easily be mitigated with ancillary that are easy to procure and cheap. I can’t think of one reason to not have a test base while you are on cycle unless you are prone to test induced hairloss but then why the hell would you be on dbol in the first place?

What most people don’t understand about suppression is that all compounds will crash your test production, and so all the cascade of effects test has on your body. The only differences are either on the compound itself(some will suppress you for longer like tren) or the esters(longer ester=longer time in your system). But on most compounds your test will be nearly zero. That’s why I’m on the side of test base. I think the most intelligent cycle there is is a long test only cycle(6 months+) while regularly using clomid and hcg to preserve testicular health and other ancillaries to keep certain markers in check.

I was aware of tren’s boost in confidence tho that’s why I wanted to try it at least once to know the neurological effects, but I never considered doing a cycle with it included. I don’t care that much about getting jacked to really cycle those kind of dangerous compounds for too long.

• +1
RAD also destroyed my hair but thankfully with fin I got it back how it was before

• +1
High IQ, yes
If you go for those goals, you just need to accept hair risk and buy your hair stuff beforehand
It’s also harder to get bone growth and voice changes than people think for men though (ofc women trans can get lower voice from it)
Body hair flies on if you use DHT ones
High IQ indeed. But the problem is you’ll need to run DHT derivatives for so long to increase dimorphism it’s kinda not worth it if you are above average in dimorphism in the first place. If you are a cutecel with a bitch voice then yeah I can recommend it but for most people it’s a waste of time.

• +1
It make sense to do an only dbol cycle but still, you are running very low doses, you’ll be suppressed anyway, and you can only run it for so long it starts to permanently damage your liver. Test has little to no sides depending on your genetics of course and most of them can easily be mitigated with ancillary that are easy to procure and cheap. I can’t think of one reason to not have a test base while you are on cycle unless you are prone to test induced hairloss but then why the hell would you be on dbol in the first place?

What most people don’t understand about suppression is that all compounds will crash your test production, and so all the cascade of effects test has on your body. The only differences are either on the compound itself(some will suppress you for longer like tren) or the esters(longer ester=longer time in your system). But on most compounds your test will be nearly zero. That’s why I’m on the side of test base. I think the most intelligent cycle there is is a long test only cycle(6 months+) while regularly using clomid and hcg to preserve testicular health and other ancillaries to keep certain markers in check.

I was aware of tren’s boost in confidence tho that’s why I wanted to try it at least once to know the neurological effects, but I never considered doing a cycle with it included. I don’t care that much about getting jacked to really cycle those kind of dangerous compounds for too long.
With test base I progressed way faster
I’m saying that from perspective of hair safest thing is oral only using a safe compound
For gains, test base

With test base I progressed way faster
I’m saying that from perspective of hair safest thing is oral only using a safe compound
For gains, test base
Yeah for preversing hair it’s top tier.

• +1
Yeah for preversing hair it’s top tier.
Hey so have you used gear then and how did it affect your looksmaxxing journey? Did it actually help you with women? Face bloat hurt aesthetics? Etc

Hey so have you used gear then and how did it affect your looksmaxxing journey? Did it actually help you with women? Face bloat hurt aesthetics? Etc
Right I haven’t used them yet. Gotta have a reliable source in Senegal and the money to actually buy it first. Due to the rates of exchange it’s cost a shit ton more here proportionally compared to the west.

I just know some about it

just run deca with topical dutasteride in ur dick

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Dystopian
How about short oral only cycles with Tbol/Anavar if you just try to become a "bit enhanced"? Like 4 weeks on/4-+ weeks off/4weeks on/4-6weeks off/... I've read a few times now that Tbol is supposed to work well in the first 4 weeks and that would be around the time when natural testosterone is suppressed in only cycles.
Of course you don't get mountains of muscles that way. But for someone of average genetics, even 1kg/2punds of pure muscle mass is a massive gain when you've been training natty for years and you are stagnating.

How about short oral only cycles with Tbol/Anavar if you just try to become a "bit enhanced"? Like 4 weeks on/4-+ weeks off/4weeks on/4-6weeks off/... I've read a few times now that Tbol is supposed to work well in the first 4 weeks and that would be around the time when natural testosterone is suppressed in only cycles.
Of course you don't get mountains of muscles that way. But for someone of average genetics, even 1kg/2punds of pure muscle mass is a massive gain when you've been training natty for years and you are stagnating.
You can but research further
I heard the East German protocol tbol was 2 weeks on 2 off and they didn’t get suppressed or something

You can but research further
I heard the East German protocol tbol was 2 weeks on 2 off and they didn’t get suppressed or something
Funny thing is, I live in East Germany. I have to ask some old GDR Olympia coaches i guess haha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Funny thing is, I live in East Germany. I have to ask some old GDR Olympia coaches i guess haha
Lol do you like it in that country?

Just do a test only cycle then. More gains, less suppressing, no liver toxicity and you can run that shit for months without any issues. I have a post on test only cycles check it out

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Just do a test only cycle then. More gains, less suppressing, no liver toxicity and you can run that shit for months without any issues. I have a post on test only cycles check it out
I'll read it.
Do you think there is a big difference in the esters?