For skinnyfags that have trouble eating

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Hamburger helper is literally the most stuipidly calorie dense food on the planet

A cooked serving of the stuff is only a 1/3rd of a cup and it has like 300-something calories. This means a cup of the stuff is getting close to a thousand fucking calories. That's not even enough to fill up a typical plate and it has nearly 1000 calories

I have no idea how people can have trouble gaining weight when foods like this exist jfl. It's honestly baffling.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 3195
People will respond with "muh metabolism"

JFL how hard can it be to eat, food is delicious and most people have a hard time eating less than they actually need.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, DidntRead, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Peanut butter is really useful too, same with milk (dairy)

Easy, cheap and delicious post-workout shake for hardgainers:

-4 bananas
-several scoops of peanut butter (I don’t measure shit)
-Fuck ton of 2% milk

throw that all in a blender for instant gains

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3962
Hamburger helper is legit for calories, but I don't eat it because I care about looksmaxxing more.

Hamburger helper is legit for calories, but I don't eat it because I care about looksmaxxing more.
This thread isn't for you then.

I posted this because there were a lot of skinnyfags complaining about how they have to force themselves to eat because they're trying to bulk and gain muscle.

Peanut butter is really useful too, same with milk (dairy)

Easy, cheap and delicious post-workout shake for hardgainers:

-4 bananas
-several scoops of peanut butter (I don’t measure shit)
-Fuck ton of 2% milk

throw that all in a blender for instant gains
dairy is a no go

This thread isn't for you then.

I posted this because there were a lot of skinnyfags complaining about how they have to force themselves to eat because they're trying to bulk and gain muscle.
Nah, I still need to eat more. I got a crazy high metabolism despite being an oldcel (24).

im a picky eater

Not that, it's bad for skin and bloats you. Anti looksmaxx past puberty
also saturated fats will be EXTREMELY high with too much dairy

“Too much saturated fat can cause cholesterol to build up in your arteries (blood vessels). Saturated fats raise your LDL (bad) cholesterol. High LDL cholesterol increases your risk for heart disease and stroke.”

does that include tea with milk
It goes with anything dairy, I mean it's fine to have it every now and then but I wouldn't go out of my way to consume it on a daily basis

• So Sad
Reactions: shibo
It goes with anything dairy, I mean it's fine to have it every now and then but I wouldn't go out of my way to consume it on a daily basis
o god i'm dependent on it. i drink tea 3-4 times a day

o god i'm dependent on it. i drink it 3-4 times a day
If it's one of your only sources of calories and you depend on it, just keep on with it but for the long run you should slowly avoid it and only drink it on special occasions.

• +1
Bf % > gaining weight. So, no bro

If it's one of your only sources of calories and you depend on it, just keep on with it but for the long run you should slowly avoid it and only drink it on special occasions.
not rlly calories. i drink it once in the morning since it wakes me up, and after every meal cause for some reason after eating my throat gets dry and the tea soothes my throat. it's one of my only sources of dairy, along with butter on some of my foods. i can try cutting it out or limiting it to once a day

not rlly calories. i drink it once in the morning since it wakes me up, and after every meal cause for some reason after eating my throat gets dry and the tea soothes my throat. it's one of my only sources of dairy, along with butter on some of my foods. i can try cutting it out or limiting it to once a day
Cut out the butter too. I eat zero dairy about 300g of protien a day while maintaing ~1500mg of sodium a day. That is the true looksmaxxing diet for no bloat

• +1
Have colitis that really fucks with my weight, diarrhea 20 times a day when it flares

And if i'm stressed I cant bring myself to eat so

auschwitz maxxed for life

no hamburger helper for my zombie physique