For some guys optimal BF% is 12-14 instead of 10%?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I suspect that I look slightly better with a bit higher body fat percentage than 10%. I think it depends on your jaw: the worse your jaw, the leaner you need to be for the jaw to look good. Also, my eye area might look a bit better with higher body fat %.

Some random dude from Reddit. I'm not convinced that leanmaxing made his face that much better looking, if at all. He's too fat in the first pic, so he should lose fat but maybe not that much.

@JamesHowlett
@thecel
@Leo0509
@Deusmaximus
@Xangsane
@LightSkinNoob
@Gargantuan
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Prettyboy
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LightSkinNoob
nigga is literally making a face on purpose

most dudes aren't sustainably able to stay near 10%

• +1
Reactions: APJ and FailedNormieManlet
Agreed, it's more so the greater amount of lower-third recession you have, the leaner you'll have to get to show your jawline as your submental doesn't have enough area to stretch over, however getting lean wont to improve your haw from the profile view at all, only in the 3/4 and front on, which are arguably more important IRL?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Agreed, it's more so the greater amount of lower-third recession you have, the leaner you'll have to get to show your jawline as your submental doesn't have enough area to stretch over, however getting lean wont to improve your haw from the profile view at all, only in the 3/4 and front on, which are arguably more important IRL?
Most people don't have model bones & will need to go lower than 12% to "look human".

My facial fat only disappeared at ~10%. Sucks having genetics that make you store weight into your face first and that region is the very last to go as well. Means you will look just as fat facially at 13% (despite working out and eating very clean for a year) as you will at 23%. A curse.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Front and 3/4 matter way more than side.

Most people don't have model bones & will need to go lower than 12% to "look human".

My facial fat only disappeared at ~10%. Sucks having genetics that make you store weight into your face first and that region is the very last to go as well. Means you will look just as fat facially at 13% (despite working out and eating very clean for a year) as you will at 23%. A curse.
Most people look OK at 15. Normies are like 20-30.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
looks better with 25% body fat :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
most dudes aren't sustainably able to stay near 10%
Yeah but this is about what BF% is the optimal for looks. I don't believe that it's 10% for everyone. For some it might be 13% for example.

Yep this my exact situation I don’t look too different 13% - 19% but at 10% or less I look like a complete different person.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
I suspect that I look slightly better with a bit higher body fat percentage than 10%. I think it depends on your jaw: the worse your jaw, the leaner you need to be for the jaw to look good. Also, my eye area might look a bit better with higher body fat %.

Some random dude from Reddit. I'm not convinced that leanmaxing made his face that much better looking, if at all. He's too fat in the first pic, so he should lose fat but maybe not that much.

@JamesHowlett
@thecel
@Leo0509
@Deusmaximus
@Xangsane
@LightSkinNoob
@Gargantuan
@FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
@Prettyboy
@Blackgymmax

10% for aesthetics
+10% for strength

You can't utilize full genetic potential for aesthetics and strength at the same time

10% for aesthetics
+10% for strength

You can't utilize full genetic potential for aesthetics and strength at the same time
IDGAF about strength.

10% for aesthetics
+10% for strength

You can of you inject.

Lower body fat makes asymmetries worse.

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf