For some of us it never began... comparing a selfie with a picture from afar

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I mog myself in a close up selfie vs 2 meters away. This is suicidefuel. My eyes are too close set and there's like an air strip to the side of the eyes, a plane could land on them. Sorry about shit quality. It's my fucking birthday and I get to rot. You can tell it gets worse the further away from camera I get. I've got a shitty phone so can't even take a proper pic. Honestly I've accepted it's over, no amount of surgeries will fix this mug. I'm getting mogged by my younger siblings, they've all got perfectly proportioned faces. I look like shit on the other hand. Different dads lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2788 and xdxdxnice1
he meant 6ft
dont understand how its over then, tall and white, even if it is over in western countries just go to an asian country where they have white fever

dont understand how its over then, tall and white, even if it is over in western countries just go to an asian country where they have white fever
Yeah but travelling to the other side of the Earth just to feel somewhat attractive is kind of a far stretch, dont you think?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and LowTierNormie
Yeah but travelling to the other side of the Earth just to feel somewhat attractive is kind of a far stretch, dont you think?
truth is you'll never feel attractive if you weren't in the beginning, people feel attractive due to all the positive validation they get, even if you do get surgeries you might look more attractive, but your brain will be stuck as if you stayed the same

truth is you'll never feel attractive if you weren't in the beginning, people feel attractive due to all the positive validation they get, even if you do get surgeries you might look more attractive, but your brain will be stuck as if you stayed the same
Cope. Getting girls makes you feel attractive which in turn makes you look attractive when you see yourself in a mirror.

6ECF90FF 00F9 4210 BAD4 505493B7EC1B
A09734C9 181D 4DA1 8030 3E6143A8BEC5
I way prefer far away as up close face looks much more narrow

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and xdxdxnice1
i look much better far away jfl if you look better with lens distortion i’m so sorry akhi

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
Cuz your jaw is small and close up it looks like its wider from the outline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and SexyMofo
I guess growing a beard would good for you