For some reason, this faggot makes my blood boil.

Bomber517

Bomber517

Iron
He's such a fucking dickhead that he even looks like a penis himself. What a fucking disgusting abomination, I want to send his orangutan skull to the moon with Saitama's punch. He's so boring, and his humor is shit af. Overrated content creator. All his content is made to entertain normies, to dehumanize and make fun of manlets, incels, subhumans, despite the fact that he himself is a subhuman manlet cuck whose girlfriend cheated and dumped him. He really betrayed his kind for the sake of normies, a fucking sellout. I can't believe I'm the same height as this cunt-faced faggot (he and I are 5'6). What a fucking piece of garbage. I really want to beat the shit of him.

Cr1TiKaL in 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, 5'7 zoomer, normie_joe and 5 others
Hes a distinguished incel

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Redditgod

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
He's such a fucking dickhead that he even looks like a penis himself. What a fucking disgusting abomination, I want to send his orangutan skull to the moon with Saitama's punch. He's so boring, and his humor is shit af. Overrated content creator. All his content is made to entertain normies, to dehumanize and make fun of manlets, incels, subhumans, despite the fact that he himself is a subhuman manlet cuck whose girlfriend cheated and dumped him. He really betrayed his kind for the sake of normies, a fucking sellout. I can't believe I'm the same height as this cunt-faced faggot (he and I are 5'6). What a fucking piece of garbage. I really want to beat the shit of him.

View attachment 2863106
Holy based

he talked about looksmax with his normie audience multiple times, i cant wait until his channel dies

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax and Bomber517
he talked about looksmax with his normie audience multiple times, i cant wait until his channel dies
Fr. His entire channel is dedicated at hating and mocking manosphere, alphas, incels. His fans also are annoying.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
he got brutally mogged I'll post here wiat

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Fr. His entire channel is dedicated at hating and mocking manosphere, alphas, incels. His fans also are annoying.
they just repeat the same “jesus” joke over and over. normies are so fucking brain dead, im surprised we made it this far

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517