for stranger girls, tinder = real life

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
@Blackgymmax can you educate your ethnik dogs @vicecity @Manchild ? it seems like they didn't get the hint

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 23558
whats your point

no shit girls wont fuck you if they have better options. not trying to be an asshole or anything, i'm in the same boat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 31562
1000 rejections to warm up your rizz brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 18522 and 5 others
If you are not in a social circle with foids in it Tinder is always real life because cold approaching is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and the BULL
whats your point

no shit girls wont fuck you if they have better options. not trying to be an asshole or anything, i'm in the same boat
?? my point is that if you are both subhuman and without a social circle WITH GIRLS IN IT, you're fucked.

If you are not in a social circle Tinder is always real life because cold approaching is a meme
subhumans here don't get this. they see oofie doofie couple and they think he cold approached her at the grocery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Mastermind
?? my point is that if you are both subhuman and without a social circle WITH GIRLS IN IT, you're fucked.
no shit? you serious?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@Manchild idk how this dog has it in him to keep coming back after taking this much punishment, @the BULL I have a job for you as my shoe shinner you will make more than picking berries in your terrone village

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
@Manchild idk how this dog has it in him to keep coming back after taking this much punishment, @the BULL I have a job for you as my shoe shinner you will make more than picking berries in your terrone village
only job you can give is choosing a bull if you ever get in a cuckold relationship

Your subhuman and your only irl friend is your father what’s your point?

if you can't women with just selfies on tinder just ldar

Tinder doesn’t work in his no name Sicilian village, @the BULL is the most delusional person on psl just shitting out useless advice when he has 0 experience

subhumans here don't get this. they see oofie doofie couple and they think he cold approached her at the grocery.
Foids want to be slowly approached by the new acquaintance they knew through their friends
They don't want a stranger with no friend group to pop out of nowhere and press them it comes off as desperate and pathetic
NT is everything

• +1
Tinder doesn’t work in his no name Sicilian village, @the BULL is the most delusional person on psl just shitting out useless advice when he has 0 experience
He lives near Milan confirmed

Selfies on Tinder = giga autism
Zero matches unless you are Delon tier

• Hmm...

only autistic if you're sub maher

• +1

Yeah bro North Italian Stacies from Milan can’t resist this:

55423EA6 A79B 4B1D B45B A1510E038FA7

Read my message again, "unless you are Delon tier"
Anything below Chad can't have a selfie as his first pic
more proof that i'm indeed chad

keep spamming this old pic ethnik dog. come here i want to pet you, you sound sad. 3 days crying for me non stop
So what if it’s old it’s not like you grew any taller since then you fucking idiot and imagine calling me an ethnic dog when you look like this

7AC55601 5C4D 4583 8ECC AA20B14A6080

So what if it’s old it’s not like you grew any taller since then you fucking idiot and imagine calling me an ethnic dog when you look like this

View attachment 2316700
you can't estimate height from pics, dog. now back to crying for white beckies that don't want you in their 200 m radius. too much time crying for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

View attachment 2316700
our phenos are nothing similar. nothing is similar. stop crying because i don't call you a med. fucking brown shitskin. crying for me for days and days. if true_cel didn't rope i would get you banned for gay posting.

our phenos are nothing similar. nothing is similar. stop crying because i don't call you a med. fucking brown shitskin. crying for me for days and days. if true_cel didn't rope i would get you banned for gay posting.
I don’t care about being med you fucking village peasant currycel, I’m just calling you out cuz your a subhuman giving garbage advice when you have 0 experience with girls

Your pushing 40 and never had a job btw

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I don’t care about being med you fucking village peasant currycel, I’m just calling you out cuz your a subhuman giving garbage advice when you have 0 experience with girls

Your pushing 40 and never had a job
40?? i'm 60 bro. ahahahahahahah i'm fucking famous. who fucking cares about a job. when you are chad for real you upload some selfies on tinder and become famous at national level. that's how it works subhuman farmer.

40?? i'm 60 bro. ahahahahahahah i'm fucking famous. who fucking cares about a job. when you are chad for real you upload some selfies on tinder and become famous at national level. that's how it works subhuman farmer.
Your mental and it’s clear but I still give you an offer as my dog on a leash, just cool it with the barking and I won’t have to whip and kick you, you already took too much damage, a street dog that has too many rocks thrown at him

Last edited:
i met 2 girls from tinder in a month or so. i met 0 girls from socialcirclemaxxing for 2 years and apparently its a taboo to want to meet girls

• +1
Your mentally and it’s clear but I still give you an offer as my dog on a leash, just cool it with the barking and I won’t have to whip and kick you, you already took to damage a street dog that has too many rocks thrown at him
you're just a fly making a lot of noise. and you've been crushed now. you go to ignore. this interaction with me was the PINNACLE of your shitty life. adios

you're just a fly making a lot of noise. and you've been crushed now. you go to ignore. this interaction with me was the PINNACLE of your shitty life. adios
Thanks for admitting defeat you good for nothing village idiot, muh ignore!! :soy:

Thanks for admitting defeat you good for nothing village idiot, muh ignore!! :soy:
what do i have to read, you posting my old pics for the 100th time and crying for me?? who fucking cares. get a life stupid. is not my fault if what i say it's real.

When you see @the BULL as the forum's buffoon you will find his low quality trolling even slightly amusing. Don't hate the lil guy @vicecity

Anyways, anything that is not social circle or quality Instagram is being totally handicapped for the quality of women you can get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
When you see @the BULL as the forum's buffoon you will find his low quality trolling even slightly amusing. Don't hate the lil guy @vicecity
Your right deep down I enjoy his threads, he’s like the village clown, the court jester, deep down we all have a soft spot for the CLOWN I mean @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448

Anyways, anything that is not social circle or quality Instagram is being totally handicapped for the quality of women you can get.
another butthurt nobody

Daily coping thread its' ok buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562