For the last week I've been sleeping 3-4 hours a day from tren, when will I start getting insane?

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I dont feel fatigued or something I just dont feel any need in sleep. But what are the long term consequences of such thing? Can I fix it with something like gaba or neuroleptics?

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
It is from mania. Tren use reliably makes many manic if they dose anything significant over time (over ~200 mg/week), sometimes much less.

Mania/excitation obviously makes you a borderline insomniac so 1+ 1 kinda shit.

It is maybe time for you to focus on taking GABA or something to sleep or rest more and balance the mania with inhibitory stuff.

Tren is also one of the worst steroids to use long term in doses above 200 a week for too long.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and IMOGYOU
It is from mania. Tren use reliably makes many manic if they dose anything significant over time (over ~200 mg/week), sometimes much less.

Mania/excitation obviously makes you a borderline insomniac so 1+ 1 kinda shit.

It is maybe time for you to focus on taking GABA or something to sleep or rest more and balance the mania with inhibitory stuff.

Tren is also one of the worst steroids to use long term in doses above 200 a week for too long.
I only use 200 a week but thats high quality gear. Tren works extremely well and gives sides at that dose if not underdosed like most trenbolones are

I only use 200 a week but thats high quality gear. Tren works extremely well and gives sides at that dose if not underdosed like most trenbolones are

Okay, then just try to take something for sleeping at night and see if you find a balance while trenmaxxing.

I dont feel fatigued or something I just dont feel any need in sleep. But what are the long term consequences of such thing? Can I fix it with something like gaba or neuroleptics?
300 mg of ashwagandha or melatonin will help you get sleep, sleeping less with gym is a potential agemaxxer and looksmin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back