For the love of god sleep around before you go into an LTR

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
If your going into an LTR you should be in it for the long haul and if your still a virgin then that will cause serious problems down the road.

You will constantly ask yourself: "Am I really only going to fuck 1 women in my life?" and this will cause you to be unable to fully commit to the relationship.

Whereas if you just slept around a little bit you would never have to worry about feeling those regrets because you would have already got the experience of being with multiple women.

Dog Kitten GIF

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 4562 and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4804 and 6 others
Most men won't have the option jfl.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Lolcel, EverythingMaxxer and 8 others
As a married guy i can tell you... yes, fuck as many girls as you can.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 10413
If your going into an LTR you should be in it for the long haul and if your still a virgin then that will cause serious problems down the road.

You will constantly ask yourself: "Am I really only going to fuck 1 women in my life?" and this will cause you to be unable to fully commit to the relationship.

Whereas if you just slept around a little bit you would never have to worry about feeling those regrets because you would have already got the experience of being with multiple women.

Dog Kitten GIF
to add.

TRhe other regret amy also happen.

If you dump a woman, because you wanna (try to) sleep around.
and find out the other womens, are not half as good, fitting, coll, etc.. as her.
and you regret dumping that first woman.

regret is 1 of the few only certainties.

"If you marry, you will regret it;
if you do not marry, you will also regret it;
if you marry or if you do not marry, you will regret both; whether you marry or you do not marry, you will regret both.

Laugh at the world’s follies, you will regret it;
weep over them, you will also regret it;
if you laugh at the world’s follies or if you weep over them, you will regret both; whether you laugh at the world’s follies or you weep over them, you will regret both.

Believe a girl, you will regret it;
if you do not believe her, you will also regret it;
if you believe a girl or you do not believe her, you will regret both; whether you believe a girl or you do not believe her, you will regret both

If you hang yourself, you will regret it;
if you do not hang yourself, you will regret it;
if you hang yourself or you do not hang yourself, you will regret both; whether you hang yourself or you do not hang yourself, you will regret both.
This, gentlemen, is the sum of all practical wisdom."

I find it really hard to believe that there are non-virgin men out there who have somehow only seen and fucked one pussy in their entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134
implying that i can even get laid once

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 3828