For the people on NOFAP what benefit have you noticed?

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze
no jokes mf :ogre:

nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and MiroslavBulldosex
Thicker hair and hairfall practically stops. Nofap also makes me feel energetic and the more I go further on nofap, the less horny I start to feel day by day. Nofap won't change your looks, features, facial ratios or turn you into some superhuman like some retards think, lol. But I guess getting thicker hair can be considered as a 'looksmax' (although nofap only gives you what you deserved in the first place, i.e., thicker hair).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Renaissance.Chad, Preoximerianas and 6 others
Thicker hair and hairfall practically stops. Nofap also makes me feel energetic and the more I go further on nofap, the less horny I start to feel day by day. Nofap won't change your looks, features, facial ratios or turn you into some superhuman like some retards think, lol. But I guess getting thicker hair can be considered as a 'looksmax' (although nofap only gives you what you deserved in the first place, i.e., thicker hair).
does nofap cause more acne or help it get better?

Higher energy less social anxiety

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, androciv, Deleted member 10107 and 5 others
does nofap cause more acne or help it get better?
It reduces your acne by a lot, in my case it did. I had dandruff as well prior to nofap, it stopped when I was 30+ days on nofap.

• +1
Reactions: androciv, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 1 other person
I’m only considering nofap for the energy benefits. Notice any?

also thicker hair makes no sense cause ur test increases

nice bro, about the face i read that hormones imbalances can cause a bloated face if i remember correctly, so maybe there is a correlation?

- insomnia too much energy cant sleep at night
- depression
- more libido and hardcore erections everytime i see any girl
- brain masculinization ( aggressive, low inhib, impatient, angry ) because of low prolactin, and sensitive androgen receptors
- improve physical strength, skin and hair
- poor emotional intelligence, less empathy and lower iq

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: orthognathicenjoyer, Deleted member 21796, Lawton88 and 4 others
More sexually aggressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
peaks at 4-5 days then falls of dramatically but at first better focus, motivation, discipline and overall better mood. After day 5 though I just can’t focus coz I’m so horny so I nut. Currently best results I find is just nutting once every 4-5 days.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Tbh nofap only works if you’re addicted

More energy
Improved focus
Moisturized skin
Moisturized hair
Eyes become whiter
IQ improves
Easier to build and maintain muscle mass

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 21796
no benefits if you're low t like me

I’m only considering nofap for the energy benefits. Notice any?

also thicker hair makes no sense cause ur test increases
Yes, I did notice energy benefits. Idk about how the test affects hair, but I got thicker hair, my hairfall and dandruff stopped.
nice bro, about the face i read that hormones imbalances can cause a bloated face if i remember correctly, so maybe there is a correlation?
Yeah, there might be a correlation but I don't know about it. I know that omega 6 fatty acids are what make you fat, estrogenic & bloated.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and FatBunnyBaby

nofap makes me so angry so i start working more. hair, skin all are pseudo science bullshit.

Nofap is good for dopamine detox, and regaining penile sensitivity. Frequent masturbation caused my penis to constantly flake and be dry, lack of sensitivity. Lack of horniness for girls also

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and FatBunnyBaby
Bigger balls

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby and hail
Energy (very noticeable for me)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, androciv and FatBunnyBaby
Nofap is good for dopamine detox, and regaining penile sensitivity. Frequent masturbation caused my penis to constantly flake and be dry, lack of sensitivity. Lack of horniness for girls also
i need to do a research on what dopamine detox means, thanks bro, is your skin ok now? that sounds bad bro

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
currently on 14 days and nothing. Although im cutting 1kg/week so if i felt energetic it would be miraculous. Plenty of afternoons where i just feel completely drained

Synchronicity. One girl hitting me up after weeks of not talking, stuff like that.

The energy boost and focus is a huge positive if you’re not a rotter (good for moneymaxxxers) tbh libido definitely increased and ready to go at anytime basically jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
Yeah, I heard that uncircumised people have more sensitvity. Nothing I can do about it though. My penis still used to be sensitive when I was younger, however fapping frequently for years have reduced my sensitivity.
is your skin ok now?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
currently on 14 days and nothing. Although im cutting 1kg/week so if i felt energetic it would be miraculous. Plenty of afternoons where i just feel completely drained
nice bro, how many calories?

1500 most days unless i do cardio

1500 most days unless i do cardio
high protein? or just 1500 cals, how is it going? im doing the same but keep failing bro, what's your stats? rip x tho

high protein? or just 1500 cals, how is it going? im doing the same but keep failing bro, what's your stats? rip x tho
yeah generally 1500 cals with 120g protein. you have to be very disciplined for sure. 173cm tall, weigh 72kg roughly 20% bf

• Woah
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
-more energy
-less random headaches i had due to fapping
-less of a pussy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and androciv
yeah generally 1500 cals with 120g protein. you have to be very disciplined for sure. 173cm tall, weigh 72kg roughly 20% bf
weight lifting too? nice bro keep goin

• +1
Reactions: thegoat