for the recessed cels

Crowley

Crowley

Platinum
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Posts
1,045
Reputation
1,264
she supposedly got these results with fillers
not sure if possible tho
 

Attachments

  • 86B0AC49-9FC3-4461-88EF-60B52EE8EF00.jpeg
    86B0AC49-9FC3-4461-88EF-60B52EE8EF00.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 18
dude there’s an instagram chad who got pretty badass results with jaw fillers but I forgot his instagram profile fuckkk
Post it bro. I love the idea of fillers but so much can go wrong lol. I’ll wait till they have calcium phosphate fillers cuz that shit turns into real bone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crowley
Post it bro. I love the idea of fillers but so much can go wrong lol. I’ll wait till they have calcium phosphate fillers cuz that shit turns into real bone

bro, I’ve searched for this mfucker profile for days and couldn’t find

but he is addicted to this shit and if I can recall, he would inject every 2 weeks in a dentist clinic (yeah)

nevertheless, his were very agressive fillers, pretty much like this guy’s jaw, giga chad tier, but he looked much better

edit: found him, cope if you say it looks bad lol
 

Attachments

  • 4DF63409-B63B-4848-B20B-ED48486CE23C.jpeg
    4DF63409-B63B-4848-B20B-ED48486CE23C.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 5
  • D24732E6-1A0C-4AF6-8E00-B001FC6405F8.jpeg
    D24732E6-1A0C-4AF6-8E00-B001FC6405F8.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 5795AC34-BA36-4BF5-9B2E-21D435B1BFD7.jpeg
    5795AC34-BA36-4BF5-9B2E-21D435B1BFD7.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and user1728482728

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
39
Views
100
lion092921
lion092921
BeastBoy0508
Replies
0
Views
32
BeastBoy0508
BeastBoy0508
Lorence
Replies
5
Views
71
Klasik616
Klasik616
simematic
Replies
7
Views
53
maxirraret
maxirraret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top