For those of you that propagate for a stressful lifestyle (gym, cold showers, fasting, etc)

Depends on the nature of stress, while all stress is conceptually bad for you, stress from exercising is predictable and controlled leading to positive adaptation and after cells can handle more stress. In case of a soldier you have chronical stress which is both physical and mental with no breaks for recovery which is why he could change so much. But your point doesn’t make sense because when you subjugate yourself to mid levels of stress your body will adjust and you’ll only reap the benefits.
what benefits nigga? there are none

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
They will be if there are mfs like you who cope by making it seem like having a wife is the greatest achievement of the human history. Bro talking like he wasn't brainwashed by Sv3ridge video's
It's not about having a wife, it's having children.

If you don't think that trumps any other life achievement then you're broken.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 51781 and IAMNOTANINCEL
They will be if there are mfs like you who cope by making it seem like having a wife is the greatest achievement of the human history. Bro talking like he wasn't brainwashed by Sv3ridge video's
*truthpilled by GODridge's gospel

• Love it
if working out stresses you it's because your body is weak.
just lol at brainlets updooting this comment just because LE EPIC LOOKSMAX CELEBRITY SAID IT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 51781
By rejecting suffering you reject life. You reject nature.

• Hmm...
By rejecting suffering you reject life. You reject nature.
what? by embracing suffering you reject life because suffering makes you die earlier
by embracing suffering you reject nature because its in your nature to reject suffering as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Deleted member 51781
what? by embracing suffering you reject life because suffering makes you die earlier
by embracing suffering you reject nature because its in your nature to reject suffering as much as possible
As I said, there's no point in living to 100 years and just rotting in bed.
And you also think you can provide for 10 kids and your wife without enduring any suffering, without stressing out? Easy to say when the only thing you do is rot in bed and jerk off to Sv3ridge.

People in India be pooping out kids like crazy, and only thing you do on this site is shit on them☠️☠️.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 51781
As I said, there's no point in living to 100 years and just rotting in bed.
Sure. But you might as well make your life easier and more comfortable by removing unnecessary stress, no?
And you also think you can provide for 10 kids and your wife without enduring any suffering, without stressing out?
Absolutely.
People in India be pooping out kids like crazy, and only thing you do on this site is shit on them☠️☠️.
Who talked about India? Are you a dravidian dalit who lives there or what?
I wouldn't be surprised, who else would shit on GODridge other than a slave who's healthiest part of their diet is the cow piss they drink and the cow shit they eat desperate and seething because they aren't allowed to eat meat?

Last edited:
  • +1
Sure. But you might as well make your life easier and more comfortable by removing unnecessary stress, no?

Absolutely.

I wouldn't be surprised, who else would shit on GODridge other than someone who's healthiest part of their diet is the cow piss they drink and the cow shit they eat?
I'm not Indian, I'm saying you're a hypocrite.

To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities—I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not—that one endures.

• JFL
I'm not Indian, I'm saying you're a hypocrite.

To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities—I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not—that one endures.
>no argument
>schizo ramblings

You lost. VAMOOSE back to your kennel now and come back to me when you are ready.

• +1
"Working out stress the body"

This is such a stupid way of thinking, yes it maay stress the body out (temporary) but the health benefits counterattack that

The health benefits of working out > temporary stress in the body

You way of thinking is very dangerous, don"t walk, because that stress you legs, don"t achieve any goals in you life, it stress the body
don"t lose weight, it stress the body

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 51781 and coisbhai

Absolutely.

I wouldn't be surprised, who else would shit on GODridge other than a slave who's healthiest part of their diet is the cow piss they drink and the cow shit they eat desperate and seething because they aren't allowed to eat meat?
Stress is what makes a person grow, pressure in exams, driving lessons/tests, it releases adrenaline which is essential in a bunch of decision making scenarios and is needed for everyday life, releasing adrenaline is human nature, our ancestors did hard labour which we try to emulate by working out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Chintuck22, Eblan and 2 others
This is a man after 4 years of war.
View attachment 2756172
Have the constant fear of dying, malnutrition and being in the sun 24/7 around you for 4 years and youl look like that too. Opioids lower cortisol, yet people still look older. Don't get the point of this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin, Deleted member 51781 and coisbhai

This is such a stupid way of thinking, yes it maay stress the body out (temporary) but the health benefits counterattack that

You way of thinking is very dangerous, don"t walk, because that stress you legs, don"t achieve any goals in you life, it stress the body
Im pretty sure you are just giving a excuses to not live a healthy lifestyle

"I don"t lose weight bcss muhh stress"
"Noo workout bcss stress the body muhh"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Eblan
Have the constant fear of dying, malnutrition and being in the sun 24/7 around you for 4 years and youl look like that too
Comparison to someone that is most likely shellshocked and has undergone multiple infections, to working out, is fucking hilarious

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and ZoomerSpicoid415
>no argument
>schizo ramblings

You lost. VAMOOSE back to your kennel now and come back to me when you are ready.
I don't need to argue with you. Sv3ridge cocksuckers are beyond saving

• Hmm...
I concede defeat, master, your intellect is too much for me to handle
AQUIRE ACUMEN NEXT TIME YOU ENGAGE WITH ME.

• +1

what health benefits? there isn't a single benefit to exercise and there can't even be one, stress being produced at the same time with the alleged benefits of exercise make no sense.
walking doesn't stress the legs
what is "achieving goals in life"

• +1
what health benefits? there isn't a single benefit to exercise and there can't even be one, stress being produced at the same time with the alleged benefits of exercise make no sense.

walking doesn't stress the legs
what is "achieving goals in life"
Walking does stress the legs, the calves are a slow twitch muscle which are involved and activated in general movement, if a baby doesn’t put stress on his own legs then he’ll never be able to walk and linearly progress to running

I will kill myself if I see another Goatis nigger fanboy thread

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
Im pretty sure you are just giving a excuses to not live a healthy lifestyle

"I don"t lose weight bcss muhh stress"
"Noo workout bcss stress the body muhh"
I live a super healthy sedentary lifestyle, and my biological age is better than 99% of guys my age, thanks to my sound decision-making.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and rand anon
I will kill myself if I see another Goatis nigger fanboy thread
Sounds like you are mentally ill. Perhaps you should take a second look at your lifestyle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 51465, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
if working out stresses you it's because your body is weak.
Average andrew tate fanboy. Muh if you run 20 miles it’s not your body that is tired is your mind (after falling)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 51781
Sounds like you are mentally ill. Perhaps you should take a second look at your lifestyle.
3960141 1708088222804

• +1
Stress is what makes a person grow, pressure in exams, driving lessons/tests, it releases adrenaline which is essential in a bunch of decision making scenarios and is needed for everyday life
"grow" in the manmade system sure.
releasing adrenaline is human nature
when you are in danger... humans try to avoid danger as much as possible. it's still BAD for you.
our ancestors did hard labour which we try to emulate by working out
you can't know unless you have a time machine
but we can guess by looking at tribes that still live semi naturally
they dont exercise for no reason, and they certainly do not do modern exercising, they dont have routines where they do defined movements and lift specifically weighted objects repeatedly for a set amount of reps and time.
they avoid hard labour as much as possible, if they wanna hunt they use spears and traps, if they wanna carry a heavy animal or object for example they use ropes or their hands to drag it accross the ground as opposed to carrying it overhead..
even if they did all that and we were trying to emulate it, IT WOULD STILL BE BAD, thats the point.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Deleted member 51781
This is your idol? What does it say about you?
Where did I say that it's my idol? You are not refuting my claims, just using ad-hominem until you feel like you're victorious.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Average andrew tate fanboy. Muh if you run 20 miles it’s not your body that is tired is your mind (after falling)
guaranteed that you look older than I do.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 51781
Where did I say that it's my idol? You are not refuting my claims, just using ad-hominem until you feel like you're victorious.
Refuting WHAT CLAIMS BRUH. How many kids did you produce already from your stress free lifestyle? You spend "man made" money everyday in a "man made" store on grass fed fucked in the ass beef and immediately feel superior to every other human being.

What is YOUR CLAIM? Everything you ever said or did is Goatis ideas. You're just a retarted "natural" slave to him

• Hmm...
This is your idol? What does it say about you?
proof anything in that text is real? willing to bet it's all false slander against GODtis
only confirmed thing he did was get revenge on his cheating psycho gf and that was BASED and naturepilled

• +1
proof anything in that text is real? willing to bet it's all false slander against GODtis
only confirmed thing he did was get revenge on his cheating psycho gf and that was BASED and naturepilled
Brainwashed beyond saving

• Hmm...
Refuting WHAT CLAIMS BRUH. How many kids did you produce already from your stress free lifestyle? You spend "man made" money everyday in a "man made" store on grass fed fucked in the ass beef and immediately feel superior to every other human being.

What is YOUR CLAIM? Everything you ever said or did is Goatis ideas. You're just a retarted "natural" slave to him
If I felt superior to every other human I wouldn't make this post, that is such nonsense. I have 0 kids as of now, but I am constantly working toward finding a good mother. Money isn't real, but it's the perfect system to live a stress free lifestyle. I don't oppose it, but I don't recognize that there is any inherent value.

Brainwashed beyond saving
not an argument, and it's quite ironic a SLAVE calls me brainwashed
it's clear you are lacking in acumen. do not attempt to engage with an intellectual like me next time

• +1
not an argument, and it's quite ironic a SLAVE calls me brainwashed
it's clear you are lacking in acumen. do not attempt to engage with an intellectual like me next time
Worse than Hamza cult

• JFL
If I felt superior to every other human I wouldn't make this post, that is such nonsense. I have 0 kids as of now, but I am constantly working toward finding a good mother. Money isn't real, but it's the perfect system to live a stress free lifestyle. I don't oppose it, but I don't recognize that there is any inherent value.
I bet all my life saving that your search for a good mother will never end.
Life is stress free I guess when momma brings you a plate of food every 2 hours

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 51781
"grow" in the manmade system sure.

when you are in danger... humans try to avoid danger as much as possible. it's still BAD for you.

you can't know unless you have a time machine
but we can guess by looking at tribes that still live semi naturally
they dont exercise for no reason, and they certainly do not do modern exercising, they dont have routines where they do defined movements and lift specifically weighted objects repeatedly for a set amount of reps and time.
they avoid hard labour as much as possible, if they wanna hunt they use spears and traps, if they wanna carry a heavy animal or object for example they use ropes or their hands to drag it accross the ground as opposed to carrying it overhead..
even if they did all that and we were trying to emulate it, IT WOULD STILL BE BAD, thats the point.
How is releasing adrenaline bad for you?
Persistent surges in adrenaline can negatively impact your body but adrenaline increases more antioxidants in your bloodstream to fight off a lot of infections, it increases heart rate temporarily and directs more blood to the brain to make you alert, if someone wasn’t alert and didn’t pay attention crossing the road, how can that be good for them and not negative?

And we are able to know what sort of labour our ancestors did, we knew it was not that consistent, negatively impacted the body since the movements they were doing weren’t optimal at all e.g. carrying animals over one shoulder for miles on end, they never recovered properly either, there’s a difference between a 6’6 lanklet walking into the gym and trying to deadlift 3x his body weight with spine cracking form and a 5’10 gym veteran that only lifts weight he’s able to do and make micro adjustments in order to improve

And what do you mean grow in the man made system? Elaborate

• JFL
I bet all my life saving that your search for a good mother will never end.
Life is stress free I guess when momma brings you a plate of food every 2 hours
I'm self-sufficient and more than well off to take care of a family. But of course, if anything would change, of course my parents would be there to help me (as any parent with their senses intact would). And I believe that I'm soon to find a good mother.

Its better to live a day like a lion than 100 years like a sheep. Even if gym ages u it better to have 10 years of prime jacked and tanned than living like a skinny pale vampire and coping in your 50s that you look younger meanwhile rtted guy actually enjoyed his prime and moved on

Its better to live a day like a lion than 100 years like a sheep. Even if gym ages u it better to have 10 years of prime jacked and tanned than living like a skinny pale vampire and coping in your 50s that you look younger meanwhile rtted guy actually enjoyed his prime and moved on
Comparing 2 extremes, very low iq.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
You do realize that a lion is sedentary right? Good analogy.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Getting in water makes you wet.

Working out stresses your body.

Does it mean you shouldn’t do it?

Do what you want but don’t deny reality.

They were never strong enough to become a lion, so they created their slave mortality. Coping with being too weak to do anything meaningful, they instead choose to do nothing. That's their virtue.

• Hmm...
Getting in water makes you wet.

Working out stresses your body.

Does it mean you shouldn’t do it?

Do what you want but don’t deny reality.
Means you should avoid it unless necessary for survival.

Means you should avoid it unless necessary for survival.
Bro what survival we trivialized it.

Just do what you want.

If you wanna put on muscles to look better that’s on you but don’t lie to yourself that it’s healthy.

I’m not even against shooting heroin or anything extreme like that.

• +1
Bro what survival we trivialized it.

Just do what you want.

If you wanna put on muscles to look better that’s on you but don’t lie to yourself that it’s healthy.
Fair enough, but peak attractiveness isn't gained from going to the gym. You'll have the most attractive body if you have good genes, live sedentary, and have a good diet.

You'll have the most attractive body if you have good genes, live sedentary, and have a good diet.
you and your role model already failed here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, coisbhai, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Sv3rige is above average, especially on a global scale.
You're implying you aren't, so you hide behind your leader. Slave morality is strong with you

• Hmm...