For those of you that say “steroids stop growth”, how the hell did David Laid grow to 6’2 then?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
He started injecting around 14-16. Didn’t stop him from growing.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
He was already that tall by then I think?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10524, nonserviam and 5 others

SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKINGGGG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5608
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, MilfLover69, MadTwatter and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TheChosenChad and WadlowMaxxing
He started injecting around 14-16. Didn’t stop him from growing.
David Laid is natural, thinking everyone with an impressive physique is on steroids is like walking into a math Olympiad with 150 iq gooks and saying they’re using calculators. Also he’s not that big he just lighting frauds on Instagram , look at him without a pump at the fit expo, looks natty

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, l0st@sea, Deleted member 5875 and 11 others
David Laid is natural, thinking everyone with an impressive physique is on steroids is like walking into a math Olympiad with 150 iq gooks and saying they’re using calculators. Also he’s not that big he just lighting frauds on Instagram , look at him without a pump at the fit expo, looks natty
You could argue that Jeff Seid is natural, because he looked like this at 14
7FCA4E44 3D12 44A5 A167 22911B13183A

Mister ectomorph boy, on the other hand, has average or below average natural muscle building genetics. He looked like this at 14
2BDCD224 7B5B 4501 8D74 133CF0C48EE9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9090, tylerhunter97 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, Deleted member 10524, karbo and 10 others
maybe he would have grown even taller sans drugs

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Incoming
Is everyone who is skinny a ectomorph? How can you tell if you are one
I don’t like that word, but basically what it means is that you don’t put on any muscle mass whatsoever without lifting, and even if you lift your stats suck compared to other lifters. You have thin bones and you gain weight a little harder than others.

X8pjKaWJ27V7D1DsIfxbN_uxfrafjQU_oQdwFRK2XN4.jpg

muh roids bro

it's almost 2021 and people in here still don't understand it's all about angles, lighting, pump, camera, editing
pwci2cip4ss31.jpg

Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: R@m@, Incoming, MilfLover69 and 7 others

muh roids bro

it's almost 2021 and people in here still don't understand it's all about angles, lighting, pump, camera, editing
pwci2cip4ss31.jpg

On and off cycle. Is that too much for your small brain? It’s dangerous to inject all the time so they take time to recover and they lose muscle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, karbo, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
David laid is natty u TIL recently

On and off cycle. Is that too much for your small brain? It’s dangerous to inject all the time so the take time to recover and they lose muscle.
no it's not on and off cycle, if you actually watch his vids and do further research you can see footage/pics where he's in the gym and looks freaking gigantic, then later on at that same day looking like DYEL, just because it's all a matter of frauding, and I know that because I look like him when I'm with pump and under gym lighting, but 90% of people here don't even lift so how would they know?

i'm not saying he is 100% natty but even if he takes roids, it's much less than what people think, also no way he started roiding at 14

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, MilfLover69 and patricknotstar
no it's not on and off cycle, if you actually watch his vids and do further research you can see footage/pics where he's in the gym and looks freaking gigantic, then later on at that same day looking like DYEL, just because it's all a matter of frauding, and I know that because I look like him when I'm with pump and under gym lighting, but 90% of people here don't even lift so how would they know?

i'm not saying he is 100% natty but even if he takes roids, it's much less than what people think, also no way he started roiding at 14
We’ve seen his lifts. You think 672 pound deadlift is real for a natty? Come on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2486
That was funny lowkey

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
We’ve seen his lifts. You think 672 pound deadlift is real for a natty? Come on.

I think he also might have took something around that time frame where he hit the 390 lb bench, however people in here talk as if he hopped on HGH, tren and clen at fucking 14 year old, how absurd is that

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69

I think he also might have took something around that time frame where he hit the 390 lb bench, however people in here talk as if he hopped on HGH, tren and clen at fucking 14 year old, how absurd is that

Not 14. I would say probably 16 although could be at 15.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Only stunts growth if you do it wrong. Like taking a SERM. He was 100% on hgh or peptides as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Clark69 and .*my*.

muh roids bro

pwci2cip4ss31.jpg

You do know he comes of steroids some time right? Its called a cycle. His strength also fluctuates like crazy too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and .*my*.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
There is some steroid that can help with height but I don't know what it's called, dude on twitter sells advice and source for like 200 and supposedly he has helped people

He was done growing or at least close to it by the time he hopped on

Aromatase inhibitor. Estrogen fuses the growth plates. Either that or he was done growing by the time he started injecting

• +1
Reactions: Echo
Dave was literally natty until around the time he hit that 390 bench, he was so juicy then it was retarded obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 9090 and gymislife
You could argue that Jeff Seid is natural, because he looked like this at 14View attachment 859795

Mister ectomorph boy, on the other hand, has average or below average natural muscle building genetics. He looked like this at 14View attachment 859796
That’s not ectomorph, that’s a kid who doesn’t lift and hasn’t even hit puberty yet, Jeff seid was doing wrestling and lifting at 14

That’s not ectomorph, that’s a kid who doesn’t lift and hasn’t even hit puberty yet, Jeff seid was doing wrestling and lifting at 14
How about this one then? How many 12 year olds look like this?

Attachments

• 27D4D977-67B8-4613-A272-6CCC0A3B16E1.jpeg
    27D4D977-67B8-4613-A272-6CCC0A3B16E1.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Laid is so small I believe he could be natty. Watch vlogs when he's standing around other BB'ers. He has no thickness.

nigga been lifting for years and suddenly his lifts shoot up, of course he's juicing

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
To be fair, I have not seen many studies on steroids closing growth plates.

Yes, it is known that estrogen can fuse growth plates, but at what level? Is the spike in estrogen responsible for closure, or does estrogen have to reach a certain level?

From my understanding, estrogen “could potentially” fuse growth plates, but I believe some have still grown from usage.

You’re only speculating tbh
it's not speculation if someone injects early while they can still make height gains the excessive estrogen may close the plates earlier than usual ALTHOUGH inversely if you inject early on estrogen actually increases the size of the (forgot ) which can also increase height that's why its best to be a little bit more heavy during puberty

test doesn't stop growth plates. estrogen does, which is why women are typically shorter than men.

high T= more T gets aromatized into estrogen=growth plates close

if he took an AI then he wouldn't have affects of high E and his growth plates wouldn't close.