For those of you who are still skeptical about PE

Y

ou said you’re 8 bp right? How’s your experience been at that length assuming you slay?
nver had issues with length tbh maybe because im around 7 nbp last time i checked but i normally bp so that might be why, ive never had problems hitting the cervix tbh, I think thats a problem for 8 plus not bone pressed so like Isaid youd probably be fine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and OOGABOOGA
nver had issues with length tbh maybe because im around 7 nbp last time i checked but i normally bp so that might be why, ive never had problems hitting the cervix tbh, I think thats a problem for 8 plus not bone pressed so like Isaid youd probably be fine
Fuark I hope so. Are you kinda fat or just big fat pad like me? Lifefuel bc room for improvement @stewiegriffin

Maybe folding a girl up in the positions where I’ve hit cervix before shorten the coochie more than I thought and I still have plenty of room in normal positions like missionary, doggy, prone bone, etc.

Still probably not gonna drop the cash for penimaster rn or get really into it for the time being. Just don’t have the time/privacy/motivation at the moment

Very interesting, my assumption is it's fairly similar to hanging but with less risk and one could possibly wear this at work all day.

As for the results the studies said 0.4 inches per 3 months and significant circumference gains. I sent the company an email about what that meant and where the girth gains were measured at.

In the video he states that the head gained girth which is only possible if there's a pump holding attachment on this device. Now their can be girth gains at the base because naturally as you're pulling more of the penis out of you the thicker the base will become. However, your penis really isn't gaining girth it's just extending out the portion of the penis that is thicker. Meanwhile the rest of your penis size will stay the same except perhaps the head.

Lastly, how does one cement gains with this device? My assumption is it would take 1-2 years to get the desired result and to cement the gains. After that you could just do girth exercises like horse 440, clamping and or a combination of the two. Then finalize your girth gains and be done forever.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
@Aeonxdro @stewiegriffin @CupOfCoffee meanwhile this guys 6.5 is bordering on too big for his hot gf

@Aeonxdro @stewiegriffin @CupOfCoffee meanwhile this guys 6.5 is bordering on too big for his hot gf

This guy's Lebanese there was a guy from my high school who was friends with him jfl. Such a small world

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
This guy's Lebanese there was a guy from my high school who was friends with him jfl. Such a small world
How does he have such a hot gf

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
are the results permenant or do you have to do it every few months or something?