for those of you who get filler regularly

A

artvandelay

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2025
Posts
108
Reputation
100
when do you redo it / get touch-ups?

im not only asking in terms of months, im especially wondering as it relates to your appearance, when do you decide that its time to do it again?

is it when you go back to 100% of your baseline? if so, how do you deal with that period where you are giga descended, and for how long? or do you wait until it’s like 50%? or is it even less than that and you make sure you are perma ascended at all times?

btw reason im asking is that im considering it for chin/jaw area because results are insane, but im honestly quite worried about how that lifestyle will mess with me psychologically. also feels like making a deal with the devil where it will feel and look good instantly but you might regret it at some point when you stop doing it and go back to looking like shit + with years of cumulative filler in your stupid face and whatever consequences that might involve

i had a small amount done 9 months ago, to one side of my chin only to improve symmetry. to my surprise the result is still holding up close to 100% i think. but before committing to a yearly subscription (or however often it is) and even getting more in general to jaw area, id like to make sure i wont regret it, because im also considering fat grating or a small custom unilateral implant to correct the asymmetry, and from what i understand you dont want to go to a surgeon with a big history of fillers before they do fat grats or implants on you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and cutecel1337
cmon fillerbros dont gatekeep :(

its a great question tbh
 
My injector told me I'd probably come back in 1.5 years, but its currently been exactly 1.5 years and I barely see any difference from when its first injected. Maybe slightly less volume in the chin. I got radiesse btw which stimulates natural collagen so maybe thats why?

Anyway to avoid dysphoria I took professional photos of myself that I will replicate soon to see if I notice any difference, but as of right now i dont see any need to get touchups
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and artvandelay
I would just do it not much thinking about it, surgery IS a big thing and i dont recommend it much (for aesthetic purposes, you will be PRETTY underwhelmed since the ones performing it care about FUNCTIONALITY and not getting sued for malpractice) but fillers should be a whole different story, people who do it do it ONLY for looks, therefore the professional KNOWS what he/she is doing and how to make it look better.

That being said its true that most filler questions and threads get barely any attention, idk why since imo its like top looksmax but still.

Regarding possible surgery (to fix health issues) i would kinda recommend to do it first BEFORE fillers (due to pre-op, surgery, post-op, medicine, antibiotics, etc) you dont want none of that filler messing with your health
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and artvandelay
My injector told me I'd probably come back in 1.5 years, but its currently been exactly 1.5 years and I barely see any difference from when its first injected. Maybe slightly less volume in the chin. I got radiesse btw which stimulates natural collagen so maybe thats why?

Anyway to avoid dysphoria I took professional photos of myself that I will replicate soon to see if I notice any difference, but as of right now i dont see any need to get touchups
good shit bro thanks for sharing

youre convincing me to do it tbh

so what % of descension will you tolerate before your next touch-up? from what i understand you will not wait to go back to baseline right?

is there any side effect you are worried about or that you have come to accept as the price to pay for looking good with fillers? (i.e. anything re skin quality, bone resorption, cumulative filler effect? or anything else one might consider before deciding to start their yearly filler subscription for the next 10+ years of their life? or is it literally just $ cost and managing the nerfed periods before touch-ups?)
 
also is there a significant skill gap between injectors or will you basically get the same result as long as you go to a legit and experienced injector?

because i live in canada and i wouldnt mind overpaying to get it locally, but if its an art with a high skill ceiling then i would definitely make sure that i go to an elite injector
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
good shit bro thanks for sharing

youre convincing me to do it tbh

so what % of descension will you tolerate before your next touch-up? from what i understand you will not wait to go back to baseline right?

is there any side effect you are worried about or that you have come to accept as the price to pay for looking good with fillers? (i.e. anything re skin quality, bone resorption, cumulative filler effect? or anything else one might consider before deciding to start their yearly filler subscription for the next 10+ years of their life? or is it literally just $ cost and managing the nerfed periods before touch-ups?)
When I actually notice shrinkage I’ll consider getting the filler again but right now it’s irrelevant to me

No I’m not worried about side effects, if you told me I’d get some complication down the road when I’m 40 or something I wouldn’t care. I just want to look good throughout my 20’s and 30’s. It’s the same principle with something like tanning, yes it’s aging me and will descend me when I’m 40-50 but will I care about looking good at that age probably not. Will I even make it to next week, who knows I might get ran over by a semi truck tomorrow

That being said I’ve seen no complications I have friends who have filler for 5 years and they look great. Radiesse doesn’t even have that much long term research so idk
 
  • JFL
Reactions: killuacel
My injector told me I'd probably come back in 1.5 years, but its currently been exactly 1.5 years and I barely see any difference from when its first injected. Maybe slightly less volume in the chin. I got radiesse btw which stimulates natural collagen so maybe thats why?

Anyway to avoid dysphoria I took professional photos of myself that I will replicate soon to see if I notice any difference, but as of right now i dont see any need to get touchups
Where you get injected? Gonion, chin and jawline?

Gonion and jawline on bone have 0 risk of migration with radiesse?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
also is there a significant skill gap between injectors or will you basically get the same result as long as you go to a legit and experienced injector?

because i live in canada and i wouldnt mind overpaying to get it locally, but if its an art with a high skill ceiling then i would definitely make sure that i go to an elite injector
Good question I’ll acknowledge emphasize all the time about choosing good injectors but I don’t really think that exists. It’s nothing like maxillofacial surgery. All injectors usually just mark the area, stick a needle, and push down on the plunger. How much fucking skill can be required to do that you know what I mean lmao let’s be real. They probably only sell people that idea to get us to overpay for a “good” injector

However there is an important part in choosing an injector and that is to make sure they understand precisely what you want. Ideally you want an injector who is somewhat blackpilled for lack of better term. Whether they are skilled doesn’t matter if they don’t guage the result their patient is looking for. I wanted to get filler to achieve a zygomatic arch, which is where your cheekbone pops from the side view, and when discussing with my original injector she had slight hesitation in her body language like she was confused so I just called it off. Hopefully this makes sense
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
Where you get injected? Gonion, chin and jawline?

Gonion and jawline on bone have 0 risk of migration with radiesse?
I got my chin, zygos and added ramus height/ more pronounced jaw angle

Based off literature and my own anecdotes the complication of migration is possible with radiesse but it is uncommon. The rare cases it happens we can assume the injector did something wrong. Anyways there’s other things that you should be more wary of with filler
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
also is there a significant skill gap between injectors or will you basically get the same result as long as you go to a legit and experienced injector?

because i live in canada and i wouldnt mind overpaying to get it locally, but if its an art with a high skill ceiling then i would definitely make sure that i go to an elite injector
there’s a very good injector in Miami that a lot of people from .org have been to. I’m planning on reaching out to him somewhat soon. I’m pretty sure you know who I’m talking about but if you don’t, let me know and I’ll send you his info. He’s pretty expensive from what I’ve heard but he’s definitely a bit black pilled and does a very good job.
 
If you are recessed enough to get giga descended from melted fillers then you are not a good canditate at all you wont have angularity people will notice the shift and in time they can migrate to your neck either do bimax/implants or dont bother i have a small chin asymetry which can be fixed with a 0.5ml filler max but im still getting implants for that
 
If you are recessed enough to get giga descended from melted fillers then you are not a good canditate at all you wont have angularity people will notice the shift and in time they can migrate to your neck either do bimax/implants or dont bother i have a small chin asymetry which can be fixed with a 0.5ml filler max but im still getting implants for that
That’s a dumb ass decision
 
That’s a dumb ass decision
Why shouldnt i get it fixed while already paying for custom jaw implants on front my jaw angles are all ideal anyway i just want better definition and symetry
 
That’s a dumb ass decision
If you are recessed enough to get giga descended from melted fillers then you are not a good canditate at all you wont have angularity people will notice the shift and in time they can migrate to your neck either do bimax/implants or dont bother i have a small chin asymetry which can be fixed with a 0.5ml filler max but im still getting implants for that
So you telling me this grifter lied.
Why u all playing along with him then huh
Screenshot 20260814 061051 Instagram
 
So you telling me this grifter lied.
Why u all playing along with him then huhView attachment 5705154
Years of before after instead of fillers before after even if this was real this motherfucker would start melting like snowman in months and it wouldnt even look equal and 5 years congrats to this dude for being subhuman due to migration he will have 0 angularity and will look puffy as fuck
 
Years of before after instead of fillers before after even if this was real this motherfucker would start melting like snowman in months and it wouldnt even look equal and 5 years congrats to this dude for being subhuman due to migration he will have 0 angularity and will look puffy as fuck
This much of a filler is only viable if you are terminal or thinking about roping yourself in few months no other option
 
Years of before after instead of fillers before after even if this was real this motherfucker would start melting like snowman in months and it wouldnt even look equal and 5 years congrats to this dude for being subhuman due to migration he will have 0 angularity and will look puffy as fuck
@elim.doc
 

Similar threads

wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
Replies
2
Views
32
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
daloopez
Replies
0
Views
39
daloopez
daloopez
poopooxicndndi
Replies
0
Views
32
poopooxicndndi
poopooxicndndi
inhiblet
Replies
4
Views
75
inhiblet
inhiblet
britishbomber
Looksmaxxing DIY filler
Replies
7
Views
46
britishbomber
britishbomber

Users who are viewing this thread

  • vermicel
Back
Top