For those of you who gymmaxxed, did you get more attention from women ?

Deleted member 18423

Deleted member 18423

Iron
Water/shit-thread but seriously, for those of you who have worked on your body and physically made drastic changes to get more fit and muscular, did you get more attention from women ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, fauxfox, KDA Player and 1 other person
yeah. Classic one is girls grab your arm where bicep's at to lead you somewhere at pool party or something. Makes much bigger irl difference if you live in hot place where people are wearing lighter more revealing stuff without being considered whores/douchebags. & makes biggest difference if your normie/chadlite to start imo.

• +1
Reactions: XAE17, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, angloidcel and 2 others
Gym is a massive cope. This is my body and I have 0 difference in how I'm treated:

2855526 2845172 download 1
Facepill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 13021, angloidcel and 12 others
Water/shit-thread but seriously, for those of you who have worked on your body and physically made drastic changes to get more fit and muscular, did you get more attention from women ?
I dropped fat in my face and body and i still get maximum validation

For me:
Skinny = no attention
Chubby = no attention
Reasonably muscular/15-17% body fat = can get dates/laid

I don't have the bone structure to pull off skinny without looking frail. My face looks way less masculine when my neck is small. When I'm chubby I store plenty of fat in my face + carb puffiness so I'm disgusting.

I'm trying for the first time in my life to be actually lean + muscular + low carb at the same time. I'll know how it goes by June

• +1
Reactions: litaz, XAE17 and Deleted member 18423
if your below MTN gym won't save you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, germanlooks, Deleted member 19281 and 1 other person
I did, and I'm not even muscular, just got few pounds of muscle after starting weightlifting, but again, I'm around HTN, I think you won't notice anything if you're normie, maybe juste a bit more respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18423
I did, and I'm not even muscular, just got few pounds of muscle after starting weightlifting, but again, I'm around HTN, I think you won't notice anything if you're normie, maybe juste a bit more respect.
If you're a normie, how much do you gymmaxx if you're skinny to see a difference ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
yes. truecel before gym

• +1
If you're a normie, how much do you gymmaxx if you're skinny to see a difference ?
80% of natty maximum, I would say, and even then, you won't get a lot of attention.

It's why looksmaxxing is more about face, height, frame, because everything else depend on that.

My take on gym celling is that it helps you get respect from men, and you need to be respected by men to get ideal results with women.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and Deleted member 21620
Yeah right,I'm sure you can use that exact picture and get girls,girls definitely go for that body type. You seem to have height and frame to go with being cut. Probably not even you though.
It’s obviously cuz he’s a calfcel bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 7725
Gigachad body and proportions

are u sure that's you? mirin hard
lol male gaze. My torso is too short and my hips are too wide. Also my legs are too skinny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 7580 and AscendingHero
lol male gaze. My torso is too short and my hips are too wide. Also my legs are too skinny.
Autism. Literally here on this forum and irl, simply Autismo. Only explanation for this, muh face

Sad you are here with that body and 6'7. I know i wouldnt.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, BoneDensity, Kmscurry and 1 other person
If i have a natural vtaper and i roid will i ascend?
I’m in the top 1% of frame but havent bothered to roid, esp at 16

Autism. Literally here on this forum and irl, simply Autismo. Only explanation for this, muh face

Aren’t you 6psl? Look who’s talking :feelsuhh:

If i have a natural vtaper and i roid will i ascend?
I’m in the top 1% of frame but havent bothered to roid, esp at 16
No. I didn't ascend.

Bro if you are 6'7 with that physique you must have such a low psl face. You are on of the more nt users so your face must be an abomination. What's your lay count?
I have a 3.5 PSL face. 0 lay count.

This is me:

2676889 318578 277391465607040 7704905 n 1

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, lonelycurry, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Anchor_Ship and TurkishAscender
not even a boost in confidence?
He is most likely lying about that being him. The person in that picture is 6'5 and he claims to be 6'7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, DwayneWhite55 and TurkishAscender
press x for doubt but even if that was you, all you had to do was grow out stubble and comb your hair better and you would look similar to ryan gosling
He larps about the physique and the face

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, DwayneWhite55, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
what doesn't he larp about
IK IK. The physique in that picture belongs to a 6'5 htn so it doesn't add up. He is just discouraging users who could have ascended through the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, DwayneWhite55 and Gestapo
i mean if you were a twink or a fat fuck and manage to get a gymcelled body your friend group or foids that you used to interact with will definitely notice and compliment you.

literally nothing worse than looking like a holocaust suvivor. i look much better now than i did a year ago and literally every foid i knew since then has complimented me.

even had a JB want to sleep with me because of it but that was a whole different story.

Your body is aesthetically insane .

There's no way you didn't see a difference in how women treated you before and after your body transformation .
This is not his body lmao do you really believe some incel who rot in his basement looks like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16110 and DwayneWhite55

Bro U actually believe this larping truecel? In actuality he’s a 5’7 slav

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Deleted member 21620, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Did you guys ban this larping dog or did he temp van himself

Bro U actually believe this larping truecel? In actuality he’s a 5’7 slav
Lmao ik bro i found the OG physique of the gigachads physique on instagram, another pitiful larping mentalcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and TeenAscender
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
Lmao he used this dude from this video

@LooksOverAll go fuck yourself

Appreciate the good work for this bro @Sigmamale
Could be his body look alike tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7725
Jfl this thread is still active XD

Could be his body look alike tbh
jfl it's literally like for like in the tiktok

you cant fool us

100% looksoverall is behind his computer laughing his ass off at this little game he's running

just lol

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Did you guys ban this larping dog or did he temp van himself
I think he did it because I exposed him by finding out who the physique actually belonged to.

• +1
Yes, not a dramatic increase overall, but gradually more the more years i spent

at a party a lot of girls were asking me if i did sports and telling me my biceps looked good

I think he did it because I exposed him by finding out who the physique actually belonged to.
Jfl at him taking pics from a 6’5 WASP gymmaxxed slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and XAE17