For those who discovered the BlackPill through IQ and not Looks

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
Just like you, I used to be a highly motivated fuck growing up

A redpilled improover who believed the world was his oyster

“Just disappear for 12 months & the world is yours bro” - Every bald, bearded, lambo-driving preacher

Well, what happens when you do disappear into “grind mode” & put in 16hr days for a year?

You inevitably hit a wall

You hit the wall of your genetic limitations & the lessons you were never taught

Ultimately, you burnout with nothing to show for it

What comes after this burnout is a period which people mislabel as “depression”

During this period, your mind will reflect & attempt to identify the cause of your failure

The first cause you will point to are your dear parents

“Those low-IQ fucks gave me their shitty genetics which was why I failed”

“I didn’t even ask to be born omg why did they do this to me”

Depression soon turns into anger

The black pill, without consent, forces its veiny ideology down your throat and you have no choice but to swallow

The black pill provides in explicit detail why every problem in the world was your parents fault

Everything from your looks, to your intelligence, to the way they raised you

By now, the optimistic view you once had of your future is now completely shattered

For the first time in your life, you see reality clearly

You understand & accept yourself fully. Both your flaws and your strengths equally

Any arrogance or overestimation of your abilities have now melted away (Both in terms of financial and social success)

The anger you once held onto has now turned in humility and acceptance

There is only so long you can keep a fire lit before it eventually loses its flame

You forgive your parents, understanding that they too are just strangers in the world with their hopes, fears and dreams

Unbeknownst to you, this was actually the most significant period in your adult life so far

You went on your hero’s journey and came back with a valuable lesson

Through this experience, you transitioned from a naive boy to a man who has a better understanding of the world

You now feel a sense of empathy for other men who are also on their journey

You were previously blind to the fact that generations of men throughout history have gone through your exact journey and even accepted their generations version of the black pill at one point, including your very own father

With a clearer view, you are now able to put together a new strategy based on your strengths and not based on arrogant delusions

You thought it was over, but your life has actually just begun.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, MoggerGaston, p0lishsubhuman and 22 others
True.

Attachments

• 3728339_1698426088435.png
    3728339_1698426088435.png
    902 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho, humanoidsub7 and not__cel
past 105 work ethic is more important

past 105 work ethic is more important

Work ethic is extremely important regardless of pre or post 105 IQ (just above average level in western countries)

Lower IQ + High Work Ethic > Mid IQ + Low Work Ethic

Lower IQ + High Work Ethic > Lower IQ + Low Work Ethic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jingodelutscher, scrunchables and Mio
just put in the work and you will get where you wanna be. and also buy this course and this tactical soap.

Both of my parents are bad at math and I've always struggled with math since I was a kid, I studied a lot but nothing was enough. Never going to be an engineer for my genetic limitations, had to choose a degree without maths or physics.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
damn how the fuck did u just described my life?
ngl it's insane that we had the same experience and discovery in life

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Deleted member 61535, med and 1 other person

“Just disappear for 12 months & the world is yours bro” - Every bald, bearded, lambo-driving preacher

Well, what happens when you do disappear into “grind mode” & put in 16hr days for a year?

You hit the wall of your genetic limitations & the lessons you were never taught

During this period, your mind will reflect & attempt to identify the cause of your failure

The black pill, without consent, forces its veiny ideology down your throat and you have no choice but to swallow

The black pill provides in explicit detail why every problem in the world was your parents fault

By now, the optimistic view you once had of your future is now completely shattered

You understand & accept yourself fully. Both your flaws and your strengths equally

Any arrogance or overestimation of your abilities have now melted away (Both in terms of financial and social success)

There is only so long you can keep a fire lit before it eventually loses its flame

You forgive your parents, understanding that they too are just strangers in the world with their hopes, fears and dreams

Unbeknownst to you, this was actually the most significant period in your adult life so far

Through this experience, you transitioned from a naive boy to a man who has a better understanding of the world

You were previously blind to the fact that generations of men throughout history have gone through your exact journey and even accepted their generations version of the black pill at one point, including your very own father

With a clearer view, you are now able to put together a new strategy based on your strengths and not based on arrogant delusions

i ve always been blackpilled, even as a kid, i just thought i was gl

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Deleted member 61535
every single molecule

• +1

Dark Souls Arrow GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

Thats it, that's my fucking life.

• +1
Relatable but I never blamed my parents that much ngl, sure their is blackpill stuff that they dident know about but they are both high iq (both tested like ~135iq). And they raised me pretty well and healthmaxxed me as well as making me play sports and socialize, my mom breastfed me for like 8 months (longer is ideal but better than Jew bottle). I never got cucked by any Jew orthodontics, ets… so my parents were pretty good.

TLDR based parents

• +1
Relatable but I never blamed my parents that much ngl, sure their is blackpill stuff that they dident know about but they are both high iq (both tested like ~135iq). And they raised me pretty well and healthmaxxed me as well as making me play sports and socialize, my mom breastfed me for like 8 months (longer is ideal but better than Jew bottle). I never got cucked by any Jew orthodontics, ets… so my parents were pretty good.

TLDR based parents
Mirin’ parental privileges

Work ethic is also deterministic . Not to the level of IQ but significantly so. The real blackpill is that some people were just made to rot.

• +1
Great post exactly my path 👏

• +1
Yes, the world is fucked, and you can do nothing about it. You can either rise and grind and try to make it, even if your chances are slim, or just give up and live in regret for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Mirin’ parental privileges
Crazy to see how low iq/bluepilled other parents are, even with my parents I narrowly avoided things that would mess up my development, most parents shovel there kids goyslop and let them play video games and mouth breathe, they let Jew orthadonitscts extract 8 teeth without questioning why even my parents were like “muh genetics” when my brother got braces and extractions (I feel really bad for him ngl) and I later asked them about it, he mouthbreathes in his sleep and I told my parents about it but they were like, “it’s fine tho why is breathing through the nose so important anyway,” when we went to a doctors appointment together my parents asked our family doctor and he was like “well if you don’t have sleep apnea or any symptoms it’s fine” I legit can’t believe this clown world dude. Luckily I have told my brother about it I think he has better tung posture now and sleep but his face is still not great. The main problem is I can’t blackpill my family becouse this info is so far outside the norm and connected to communities like this forum. My parents already think I’m a little weird because I’m based and they are bluepill liberals but they trust me to some extent becouse they know I’m intelligent. I hate it tho cuz I’ll say something incredibly important like “don’t mouth breathe it’s very bad” and they will be like “18 year olds think they know everything am I right”

Dnr + I’m ayanokoji

Crazy to see how low iq/bluepilled other parents are, even with my parents I narrowly avoided things that would mess up my development, most parents shovel there kids goyslop and let them play video games and mouth breathe, they let Jew orthadonitscts extract 8 teeth without questioning why even my parents were like “muh genetics” when my brother got braces and extractions (I feel really bad for him ngl) and I later asked them about it, he mouthbreathes in his sleep and I told my parents about it but they were like, “it’s fine tho why is breathing through the nose so important anyway,” when we went to a doctors appointment together my parents asked our family doctor and he was like “well if you don’t have sleep apnea or any symptoms it’s fine” I legit can’t believe this clown world dude. Luckily I have told my brother about it I think he has better tung posture now and sleep but his face is still not great. The main problem is I can’t blackpill my family becouse this info is so far outside the norm and connected to communities like this forum. My parents already think I’m a little weird because I’m based and they are bluepill liberals but they trust me to some extent becouse they know I’m intelligent. I hate it tho cuz I’ll say something incredibly important like “don’t mouth breathe it’s very bad” and they will be like “18 year olds think they know everything am I right”
Not trying to diss my parents tho they are pretty open minded Especially my mom and Generally make good “blackpilled” decisions

Not trying to diss my parents tho they are pretty open minded Especially my mom and Generally make good “blackpilled” decisions
Jfl at my repling to myself twice but I might make a kidsmaxxing thread

Dear diary,
I used to be a highly motivated fuck growing up

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and med
The heros journey 🤓
A kid who spends all day reading schizophrenic rants from other genetic dead ends on an obscure forum isn't on a heros journey

Work ethic is extremely important regardless of pre or post 105 IQ (just above average level in western countries)

Lower IQ + High Work Ethic > Mid IQ + Low Work Ethic

Lower IQ + High Work Ethic > Lower IQ + Low Work Ethic
How do you decide iq really, because the tests themselves aren't that good?