KevinDurder

KevinDurder

Road to Chadlite
Dm or post results and say your thoughts on it👍🏼

• JFL
Reactions: Diam
Decent
My back at some point had 40+ active , Google that gore

cleared my acne in a couple months, only side effects for me were dryness and some back pain

cleared all my acne only side effect for me was dry ass lips which went away. 3+ years later i rarely get pimples unless i eat like shit for a long ass time and or dont wash my face after gym

cleared all my acne only side effect for me was dry ass lips which went away. 3+ years later i rarely get pimples unless i eat like shit for a long ass time and or dont wash my face after gym
got rid of my acne and i had slightly dry lips that’s all
Decent
My back at some point had 40+ active , Google that gore
cleared my acne in a couple months, only side effects for me were dryness and some back pain
How bad was the acne on your face? Do you recomend it overall? Or would you have done something differently

how bad is ur acne? if its mild/moderate id just do tret and not hurt ur liver

Almost entirely got rid of acne on face, stops oily hair which is great, didn't do anything for my bacne though

How bad was the acne on your face? Do you recomend it overall? Or would you have done something differently
my acne was pretty bad, enough to make me insecure as fuck when i was younger. 100% recommend if normal skincare + good diet isnt enough to get rid of it.

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
I drank alcohol few times while on it and ate 150+ grams of sugar daily during winter break and I'm completely fine liver tests turned out great after all that

• +1
Reactions: dreambell1423
mine was pretty bad, scarring and it finally fixed my skin after trying a ton of skincare
id recommend it, just dont go too high on the dosage
you could probably fix/keep ur acne under control without it but if you want to make it a lot easier to handle take it

• +1
Take like 0.5/kg If is only face and u can take for like 1 year

Im on something called Acnatac rn its a gel which contains tret but im not sure if its as effective as tretinon cream itself ill use it for a couple months and see where it takes me

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Doesn’t accutane dry your face out permanently and cause dry skin that makes wrinkles worse in the long run.

Im on something called Acnatac rn its a gel which contains tret but im not sure if its as effective as tretinon cream itself ill use it for a couple months and see where it takes me
yes thats clindamycin and tret. keep using that i had great results with that duo.

• +1
Doesn’t accutane dry your face out permanently and cause dry skin that makes wrinkles worse in the long run.
Not permenantly, accutane temporarily shrinks oil glands therefore very little oil production which eliminates acne, but also dries your skin, causing some wrinkles. Once you stop taking accutane however, your skin will go back to normal as the moisture levels will return back to normal too, and the newly developed wrinkles will also go away.

(How long this takes is different for everyone)