For those who haven't bought Bitcoin, how do you cope that you missed lifetime opportunity?

quakociaptockh

quakociaptockh

depressed subhuman autistic hiinhib oldcel midget
We are going to 100k now.

Bought late 2019, plus some ETH May 2020.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste, thecel, Hector and 4 others
You're going to be rich?

how do you cope that I have quadrupled my money in the last week meanwhile you will have to wait years

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin, Stevensmithgerard, turkproducer and 1 other person
No, but definitely not rotting either. I might be able to change something in my work life, like start own business.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
They're idiots. Every month that passes it keeps growing and they keep telling themselves that they missed their chance and it's too late to buy it. When it was 20k and I warned them, they said it was too late. Now at 50k they think NOW its too late. At 100K they will say its too late, at 200k they will say its too late... It will grow to 250K just this year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, warpsociety, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
I mean I didn't miss anything back when bitcoin was booming I was just some kid who didn't give a shit about financial matters and even if I did I couldn't invest in it because I didn't have the means to do it so really it's just stupid to think about it.

Will I invest in crypto in the future? Fuck yes Do I feel bad about missing some once in the lifetime Opportunities? No.

Btw a shitty thread OP.

crypto will plummit harder than it skyrocketed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste and Deleted member 11167
no one knows where bitcoin goes , there is always a possibility an exchange hack could happen (like mtgox) and it will plummet like crazy. The "I told you so" people are biased, everyone is a genius in a bull market".

Last edited:
They're idiots. Every month that passes it keeps growing and they keep telling themselves that they missed their chance and it's too late to buy it. When it was 20k and I warned them, they said it was too late. Now at 50k they think NOW its too late. At 100K they will say its too late, at 200k they will say its too late... It will grow to 250K just this year
250k this year lmao.

crypto is a good long term investment tbh i just dont give enough of a shit tbh even though itll probably bite me in the ass later

People said it was too late and I was an idiot when I bought in at 33k. People just love to talk shit and be idle with their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and warpsociety
how do you cope that I have quadrupled my money in the last week meanwhile you will have to wait years
lmfao I just wanna lyk I literally love this comment

Eloquently dunked on

what coins do you like atm? There are some really good options under a dollar

• +1
I had some eth around October and I sold it ALL for fucking DOGECOIN AND STUPID GME

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
How do you cope that I turned 1 monies into 4 monies?

• +1
We are going to 100k now.

Bought late 2019, plus some ETH May 2020.
I remember vividly reading the news of bitcoin reaching 1 dollar.
itis.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1, Alexanderr, Deleted member 11134 and 1 other person