for those who noticed me in this short period of me being around ... what should I work on as a poster?

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Banned
the feedback i'm getting is nothing but positive so far, but there's always room for improvement

for context: a 144iq WEM (white, euro, med) chadlite. effortless slaycount of 40-50 between 16 and 20. net worth over 15 mill EUR. often called an asshole irl. currently fat as fuck.

My only failed thread so far

the feedback i'm getting is nothing but positive so far, but there's always room for improvement

for context: a 144iq WEM (white, euro, med) chadlite. effortless slaycount of 40-50 between 16 and 20. net worth over 15 mill EUR. often called an asshole irl. currently fat as fuck.
Ur threads ask too many good questions bro (n) and for opinion and shit like your favorite movies (n)

I'm urged to answer but I know gatekeeping is better. :Comfy: I didn't grind my whole life just to put people on. JK lol nah but fr

• JFL
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
Ur threads ask too many good questions bro (n) and for opinion and shit like your favorite movies (n)

I'm urged to answer but I know gatekeeping is better. :Comfy: I didn't grind my whole life just to put people on. JK lol nah but fr

thanks for the reply. i guess i got work to do to become the main character here

thanks for the reply. i guess i got work to do to become the main character here
Or you can become a main character IRL
Step 1: don't become the main character of some forum. You can be a player in one like Zyzz tho