For those who said im a low tier normie...

A

Arceustofeus

Bronze
Are you even sérious ? Good skin, good harmony, good hair, good bones, forward growth, good brow ridge good brows, good eye lashes and good eyes.

Wtf do you need more ?

This is truely call men jealousy...

I can tell in my everyday life girls are cute and Nice with me while m'en totally hate me..

Attachments

• IMG_20220816_200540.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Nims, SeiGun, chawaje and 4 others
Just lose weight bro it's bringing you down hard

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Just lose weight bro it's bringing you down hard
I know, im doing it right now, but my face is leaner than 80pourcent of males...

Its okay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto and ErbCel
I know, im doing it right now, but my face is leaner than 80pourcent of males...

Its okay
You did lose weight since last time you posted but you just need to lose some more to be ideal no cap

You did lose weight since last time you posted but you just need to lose some more to be ideal no cap
Youre right bro

Im keeping it up

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Are you even sérious ? Good skin, good harmony, good hair, good bones, forward growth, good brow ridge good brows, good eye lashes and good eyes.

Wtf do you need more ?

I can tell in my everyday life girls are cute and Nice with me while m'en totally hate me..
youre a ltn

• +1
Reactions: callisto and zharupodrugu
Haven't u been here since 2018

Large forehead ,facial fat

Not sure if you are serious or farming for jfl reacts :lul:
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Nigga gotta be trolling

• +1

Wtf do you need more ?

eh your just MTN

FACIAL HARMONY IS IMPORTANT TOO MATE

U HAVE GOOD BONES BUT NO FACIAL HARMONY SO WHATS THE POINT ?

Its okay
The fuck are you on about, leaner than 80% of males? You’re delusional as shit, you look fat as fuck in your face. Everyone I see on a daily basis has a leaner face than you apart from a few fatties.

Aren’t you also that guy who thought his frame was something spectacular, walking around like an autist in his room, jfl.

• +1
a two month old post,
brutal, has reality give you a check yet?
or you leanmaxxed ascend into god race?

LTN. Leanmax

Wtf do you need more ?

You have descended so much :cry:.

Photo in 3/4 + lying down. Cope

• +1

Wtf do you need more ?

bro cant accept it :lul: