For those who tried, what's been your experience with heightmaxxing?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation

I made a thread about this already, no responses with any results from this website. Didn't you say you'd buy some stuff and start heightmaxxing just to try it though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I made a thread about this already, no responses with any results from this website. Didn't you say you'd buy some stuff and start heightmaxxing just to try it though?
MK-677 is something I did purchase, but shipping is taking a bit. An AI I'm scared of the most though.

The only legit solution is hanging from a pull up bar. Can gain 1"-2" from stretched spine temporarily but gains go away after 30 mins. Permanent solution is hanging from a rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CurryCel, Ocelot, Baki and 18 others
You’re better of going to Lookism, since most people here either haven’t heightmaxxed and if they did they probably did it as an oldcel and got no results.
The only legit solution is hanging from a pull up bar. Can gain 1"-2" from stretched spine temporarily but gains go away after 30 mins. Permanent solution is hanging from a rope
What’s the point of being a bit taller for 30 mins? Might as well wear lifts, wtf bro I’ll rope before I ever hang from a pull up bar.
MK-677 is something I did purchase, but shipping is taking a bit. An AI I'm scared of the most though.
Just take aromasin, less risky compared to letrozole or arimidex.

Last edited:
Ya dude, I just did this one weird trick. Totally worked, just go to currymonehscam.isis to complete a quick survey to get your customized height plan.

arent you romanian too? how did u fucken buy it?

I grew 2 inches after taking vitamin k2

Can you give more details? Age, what else you did, time span e.t.c
Im 16 i also did alot of boxing and hiit cardio became the tallest out of my friends btw and those 2 inches came in from 2 months of vit k2

You cant unless growth plates are open + hgh

i've run hgh in my early twenties, only for a few months but was taking 4IU a day. didn't do anything. maybe i'll blast 6+IU but i didn't really like the side effects.

You cant unless growth plates are open + hgh
i've run hgh in my early twenties, only for a few months but was taking 4IU a day. didn't do anything. maybe i'll blast 6+IU but i didn't really like the side effects.
I'm thinking about maybe getting HGH, but not sure how without it being illegal and expensive.

It still won't do anything, your plates are closed. You need to be hgh deficient to see an increase in height with that many IUs probably since that many IUs were always tested on hgh deficient kids. You probably need acromegalic proportions of hgh since puberty to see any real growth. I'm sorry but it's over boyos. Your body probably directs hgh to your bones when genes encode for the length or some I'm guessing (just like how muscle building hgh is localized to muscles).
Manlet cope: you'll live a lot longer than tallfags if you keep your heart healthy.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
You’re better of going to Lookism, since most people here either haven’t heightmaxxed and if they did they probably did it as an oldcel and got no results.

What’s the point of being a bit taller for 30 mins? Might as well wear lifts, wtf bro I’ll rope before I ever hang from a pull up bar.

I tried asking on Lookism if anyone had used MK-677 or other SARMS, peptides, etc. but I mainly got responses saying that using these wouldn't work and that I was an idiot for believing that it would. Not a single response from someone who tried it

I tried asking on Lookism if anyone had used MK-677 or other SARMS, peptides, etc. but I mainly got responses saying that using these wouldn't work and that I was an idiot for believing that it would. Not a single response from someone who tried it
Thats exactly the same shit I've seen on these forums. Extra may have come up with good methods, but we dont know if it would work.

Hold up, people on lookism had results with heightmaxxing?
Im 16 i also did alot of boxing and hiit cardio became the tallest out of my friends btw and those 2 inches came in from 2 months of vit k2
nigger that's called genetics

Hold up, people on lookism had results with heightmaxxing?

nigger that's called genetics

No. Already wrote that I asked there and nobody's tried it. Only thing we have to go off of is that one post from r/steroids that was made in 2015 and who deleted his account ...

No. Already wrote that I asked there and nobody's tried it. Only thing we have to go off of is that one post from r/steroids that was made in 2015 and who deleted his account ...
How tall are you btw?
Also, adding another question to this, but why the fuck do famous basketball players always get insane growth spurts late in life? Where do I get these damn drugs?

Last edited:
Hon
Honestly, if you on't get 1 inch within 3 months it's useless. Apparently taking 25mg should yield the same results as HGH injections. So if yo're growth plates are open and you don't get results, that's a big sign that it doesn't work.

How tall are you btw?
Also, adding another question to this, but why the fuck do famous basketball players always get insane growth spurts late in life? Where do I get these damn drugs?

5'7"

Ya that's a good question, but I noticed that often African-Americans are short until their late teens and then get their growth spurt, not just for pro basketball players but for others as well. I don't know why this is tho. It could also be possible that some NBA players used HGH or even something else to grow taller artificially.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
I grew 4 inches as an adult using natural methods. No drugs. I have an ebook on the methods and equipment used, you can have it for $200 USD to my paypal

• JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, Alexanderr, ChiseledFace and 3 others
Well, no, here’s someone which tried heightmaxxing and gained 2 inches from the age of 18 to 20, if I remember correctly.

Well, no, here’s someone which tried heightmaxxing and gained 2 inches from the age of 18 to 20, if I remember correctly.

Yeah but that guy wrote that other men in his family also grew after high school

I havent grown since I was 12... bro...

5'7"

Ya that's a good question, but I noticed that often African-Americans are short until their late teens and then get their growth spurt, not just for pro basketball players but for others as well. I don't know why this is tho. It could also be possible that some NBA players used HGH or even something else to grow taller artificially.
Sucks. I'm assuming your growing is over.

I was 6'1 186cm. Did all the glucosamine, msm, condroitin shit, spinal decompression, no exercises that compress spine etc. Still 186cm barefoot I think. I definitely didn't grow much if at all.

I was 6'1 186cm. Did all the glucosamine, msm, condroitin shit, spinal decompression, no exercises that compress spine etc. Still 186cm barefoot I think. I definitely didn't grow much if at all.
How old?

Height maxing does NOT work. It’s a a meme. To have a thread even discussing this is even funnier

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Sucks. I'm assuming your growing is over.

Natural growth is probably close to over but I'll still try out heightmaxxing just to see if it will do anything, I got a spine X-ray and my doctor said my growth plates are still open so if I can get any gains I'd be happy

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Natural growth is probably close to over but I'll still try out heightmaxxing just to see if it will do anything, I got a spine X-ray and my doctor said my growth plates are still open so if I can get any gains I'd be happy
age?

Depressing thread, time to rope.

what kind of k2 did you use and how much of it?