For what can i larp samething to my parent to get me masseter botox ??

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
Can u get masseter botox only in one side cuz that side is bigger and fucks my harmony im under 18 what can i do say samething that tmj hurts in that side

Can u get masseter botox only in one side cuz that side is bigger and fucks my harmony im under 18 what can i do say samething that tmj hurts in that side
Dont get masseter botox it doesnt look good? Tbh u arent gonna get it anyways ur larping about getting it

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Dont get masseter botox it doesnt look good? Tbh u arent gonna get it anyways ur larping about getting it
it fucks with my harmony thats why only in one side tho

it fucks with my harmony thats why only in one side tho
There are other things u can get why would u choose botox thats literally the worst choice out of the options

threaten suicide

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection and albanian_chad
Get fillers or jaw surgery

No u cant get it on one side they will force u to get the other done too

• +1
Reactions: nofap
why won't you just hypertrophy the smaller side

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid
say some shit about grinding teeth in your sleep giving you bruxism, ez botox bhai

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad