For what type of foid would you be a real gentleman?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
And what type of of things would you do for her? Like pulling out the chair, etc...

For serious girlfriend type and basic gentleman stuff. Maybe not pull out chairs though, that's last century.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
None

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 4545
Yyyy i wouldnt be gentelman for any foid. I would fuck foid rough and hard, pulld her hair and choke hair but after cumming on her mouth i would kiss her and cudle in the bad like in romantic movie, be this emotinal cute man. Next day i would act rude twoards her and then act like a player next day and fuck her. The whole point is, she cant be bored and her mind needs to be fucked up constanlty.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, Deleted member 685 and SixFootManlet
Only to my oneitis

as long as they deserve it. this is to say low n count, feminine, no stupid tats, submissive. if a slut wants to act like a slut, she will get treated as a slut.

I will only be a gentleman for sluts.

Gentleman is low T

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
what type of of things would you do for her
- Pull her hair
- Choke her
- Call her a nasty fucking slut

As you can tell, I'm quite the gentleman.
Yyyy i wouldnt be gentelman for any foid. I would fuck foid rough and hard, pulld her hair and choke hair but after cumming on her mouth i would kiss her and cudle in the bad like in romantic movie, be this emotinal cute man. Next day i would act rude twoards her and then act like a player next day and fuck her. The whole point is, she cant be bored and her mind needs to be fucked up constanlty.
Sounds like a full time job. I got tired just imagining that shit.

If she respects me and doesn't do shit test all the time, laughs at my jokes etc.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Enlil
never. i have no respect for any female. if anything, i play along to get what i want from them

for a virgin stacy who can be my wife