Theres no point to "sex" if you have to use a condom

Women only career max when they feel no man is good enough for them. nobody willingly works.
truth if Chad wanted to fuck raw 13yos would be prepared to carry the child

• +1
Reactions: watah and TheLookInYourEyes
Women dont want to have kids with UGLIES
MTBs can get nutted in by chad the day they download tinder, and they still aren't having kids. Jfl at pretending women in 2024 are secretly trad and want kids :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, autistic_tendencies and Muttcel foid killer
MTBs can get nutted in by chad the day they download tinder, and they still aren't having kids. Jfl at pretending women in 2024 are secretly trad and want kids :lul:
your just not Tyrone brah how does the neighborhood nogger have 12 kids at age 19 while you have none

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
your just not Tyrone brah how does the neighborhood nogger have 12 kids at age 19 while you have none
That's true, I'm white and the white women I pursue don't have a bunch of BDs like black women do

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
not about stds for me
the chance of me happening to fuck a woman with an std is already low pure mathematically
about getting some random whore pregnant

not about stds for me
the chance of me happening to fuck a woman with an std is already low pure mathematically
about getting some random whore pregnant
Get her on the pill if she loves u

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Get her on the pill if she loves u
i would with a girlfriend
but just with a random whore i would use a condom
although chances are low just in case she does have some std
+ pregnancy
morally i wouldnt be able to leave my child without a father tbh so id rather use a condom even though its shitty
head > sex anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and watah
+ pregnancy
morally i wouldnt be able to leave my child without a father tbh so id rather use a condom even though its shitty
head > sex anyway
abandonmaxx is the way that way they can end up on .org in the future

your just coping right now, cause you haven't tried it. try it and you will be surprised
bros telling me what I haven't tried you had it easy bro your tall white and not ugly

How can I sort it out when I don’t even know what I’m looking for? If I only knew then at least I could deal with it. I don’t even have a plan on how to move forward from this. To be lonely inside with my thoughts — a state that I tend to avoid, but if I can’t get to them I think no one can.

I’m afraid…this is how I’ve become.

bros telling me what I haven't tried you had it easy bro your tall white and not ugly
dude im talking about when i was below average, i still slayed alot, more than i do now, seriously

if you talk to 30 people and 29 of them reject you, your 1/30. you miss all the shots you dont take type shit

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Muttcel foid killer

you cant response to the actual part of my message that matters because you know your wrong, literally go up to 100 people and ask them, there was a ltn asian kid that did that and got 12 dates

i was below average,
Steam Community :: :: *doubt*

you cant response to the actual part of my message that matters because you know your wrong, literally go up to 100 people and ask them, there was a ltn asian kid that did that and got 12 dates
bros referencing a jewtube video were the guy got pity yes'es and is acting like I've never asked out a foid in my life reminder this is a 6'4 white guy who had sex at 14 telling a 5'11 sub 5 ethnic guy to "just approach broooo"

• JFL
Reactions: watah
bros referencing a jewtube video were the guy got pity yes'es and is acting like I've never asked out a foid in my life reminder this is a 6'4 white guy who had sex at 14 telling a 5'11 sub 5 ethnic guy to "just approach broooo"
so your above average height. your already a fakecel alone dawg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Muttcel foid killer
so your above average height. your already a fakecel alone dawg
but I'm not white being ethnic alone kills my smv also I'm ugly and poor do not compare our situations

but I'm not white being ethnic alone kills my smv also I'm ugly and poor do not compare our situations
the only reason you think im average/above average is because im white, anyone i know thats white put me at low mtn, ltn

• JFL
the only reason you think im average/above average is because im white, anyone i know thats white put me at low mtn, ltn
cope your also 6'4 and has sex at 14 while I'm khhv stop trying to act Incel when your Chadlite you don't know what a LTN is

cope your also 6'4 and has sex at 14 while I'm khhv stop trying to act Incel when your Chadlite you don't know what a LTN is
oh boy this again, IT DOES NOT MATTER it isnt enjoyable at a young age anyway since your worried about getting them pregnant so your not even in the right state of mind

trust me having sex at the right time mogs by far

also im not a chadlite, u can run any mog battle even with a htn and id get crushed

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
oh boy this again, IT DOES NOT MATTER it isnt enjoyable at a young age anyway since your worried about getting them pregnant so your not even in the right state of mind

trust me having sex at the right time mogs by far

also im not a chadlite, u can run any mog battle even with a htn and id get crushed
DNRD NIGGER

fine dude but once your older you will realize you wasted on opportunities
the 6'4 white guy who got prime pussy at 14 is warning me about missed opportunities shut the fuck man

the 6'4 white guy who got prime pussy at 14 is warning me about missed opportunities shut the fuck man
dude we are just going in circles, ill stop engaging but stop being a self-hating of your ethnicity, whites are not somehow the god race

• Hmm...
dude we are just going in circles, ill stop engaging but stop being a self-hating of your ethnicity, whites are not somehow the god race
never said they were you dumb nigger you don't have to be a stormfronter bootlicker to know a 6'4 white guy cant be and never was incel

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
never said they were you dumb nigger you don't have to be a stormfronter bootlicker to know a 6'4 white guy cant be and never was incel
ive been here longer than you dummy, just cause someone has good attributes doesnt mean they cant be lonely

in wc its not that bad lol
plus ur looking at old stats too
Why has Southern Africa got it so bad with aids wtf is wrong with you ppl

SA’s a nation is never go to, to slay id be a pious virgin monk if I went there

Sex with a condom or birth comtrol is pointless. The whole point is to bust inside her and make her get pregnant
Exactly. This is why you should only have sex with women of adequate attractiveness, where if you got them pregnant, you'd be proud to tell your parents.

+ pregnancy
head > sex anyway
Chance of pregnancy with random girl 1 time is far lower than every time with a gf

not if she’s on birth control
Random girl should be on birth control too. So then it is lower.

Just ask, if she says no then pull out. Only 1 time is <1% of pregnancy.

There's only a small portion of the month when a woman can even get pregnant anyway