For women aged 18-21 and JBs, which set of men have higher SMV/appeal?

Among women aged 18-21 and JBs, which set of men have higher SMV/appeal?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Don't vote on PSL, vote on APPEAL ONLY.

Set 1
IMG 20231124 204843
IMG 20231124 204854
Screenshot 20231124 210238
IMG 20231124 210256

Set 2
IMG 20231124 204914
IMG 20231124 204932
IMG 20231124 210210
IMG 20231124 210221

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, bwrauycnee and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Aloha @aesthetic beauty

@ltxkr2431 why 2?

@jacky hanma @arabcelxxx why 2?

Alex Dawn Mogs lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, WanderingBurro, cytoplasm and 1 other person
2, 1 are too neotenous

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51259 and Xangsane
2, looks like brad Pitt in some of the photos. A bunch of girls on tik tok and shit thirst over him

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Y @cytoplasm
HE CONFIRMED STATISTIQUE AVÉRAGE HEIGHT 190CM ZOOMER FRANCE : WOMÉN DONT WANT SUB 190CM, QUI EST LE STATISTIQUE AVÉRAGE HEIGHT ZOOMER FRANCE : SI IS SUB 190CM THÉN NEED ALEX DAWN FACE OR OVER :

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arterials, cytoplasm and Xangsane
2, looks like brad Pitt in some of the photos. A bunch of girls on tik tok and shit thirst over him
Which ones look like Brad Pitt? Why not 1?

HE CONFIRMED STATISTIQUE AVÉRAGE HEIGHT 190CM ZOOMER FRANCE : WOMÉN DONT WANT SUB 190CM, QUI EST LE STATISTIQUE AVÉRAGE HEIGHT ZOOMER FRANCE : SI IS SUB 190CM THÉN NEED ALEX DAWN FACE OR OVER :
Marine le pen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Which ones look like Brad Pitt? Why not 1?
1 is too cute and not hot. The 3rd picture of the 2nd one made me think of brad Pitt in TROY

• +1
1 is too cute and not hot. The 3rd picture of the 2nd one made me think of brad Pitt in TROY
What do you rate them overall?

Wdym too cute, kinda gay?
Jaw is too small, most girls in my school would call him cute but not date him, most guys would call him gay for low t appearance

• +1
we need a women-only subsection on this forum for these kinds of polls, because frankly I dont know but would like to know

• +1
we need a women-only subsection on this forum for these kinds of polls, because frankly I dont know but would like to know
@thecel @Eriot Lodger

Jaw is too small, most girls in my school would call him cute but not date him, most guys would call him gay for low t appearance
And what about set 2?

I feel like being different so I go with 1

But they do look like popular tiktok eboys like Tristan Valdez and Benji Kroll

He probably has fhe single broadest appeal as he's balanced between chadly, masculine features and youthful glow

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
notagnocarekyspill

• So Sad
whilst jb's like pretty boys set 1 is way too feminine

First two from set 1 mog, third one looks a bit more twink than prettyboy, fourth is really mid.

2 and 3 mog in set 2, they're both robust but show a nice amount of harmony. 1st is a bit horsefaced and older looking and the last one looks a bit like a nordic Sherlock.

All in all it's hard to say which group mogs as both of these can easily fall into being someone's "type", they all show indicators of youth and robustness, a combination that usually creates moggers.

• +1
Why?

Yeah, set 1 are meant to be typical prettyboys.

And what about the others in set 2?
All of the guys in type 2 would slay really, but set 1 are look very similar to tiktok prettyboys that are highly popular. They may just need to gymmax to balance out their features

They honestly look like what alot of gay men are attracted to lol. But due to birth control and such there's overlap with that and women

• +1
First two from set 1 mog, third one looks a bit more twink than prettyboy, fourth is really mid.
Why would you say 4 is mid, 3 looks more twink and the first 2 mog? Overall which group mogs?
2 and 3 mog in set 2, they're both robust but show a nice amount of harmony. 1st is a bit horsefaced and older looking and the last one looks a bit like a nordic Sherlock.
How old does 1 look and why does 4 look like a nordic sherlock? What do you rate the groups as a whole in psl?
All in all it's hard to say which group mogs as both of these can easily fall into being someone's "type", they all show indicators of youth and robustness, a combination that usually creates moggers.
I do mean among the group jbs - age 21.

The last one in second row
Why?
I know. I like you xangy
Thank you!
All of the guys in type 2 would slay really, but set 1 are look very similar to tiktok prettyboys that are highly popular. They may just need to gymmax to balance out their features

They honestly look like what alot of gay men are attracted to lol. But due to birth control and such there's overlap with that and women
So you'd say set 1 mog in smv among the age I specified?

@bwrauycnee @chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 21345
Set 1 looks like cucks

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back