For women aged 18-21 and JBs, which set of men have higher SMV/appeal?

Among women aged 18-21 and JBs, which set of men have higher SMV/appeal?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why would you say 4 is mid, 3 looks more twink and the first 2 mog? Overall which group mogs?

How old does 1 look and why does 4 look like a nordic sherlock? What do you rate the groups as a whole in psl?

I do mean among the group jbs - age 21.
4 has a rather narrow face, could maybe benefit from a cut like the others in the set to help fraud a bit of mass. 3's face is a bit small, looks more like a child than a robust prettyboy, the kind that'd grow up into a gaymaxxed peanuthead normie. First two have pretty and soft features + robustness which tends to be the ideal for women within this age range.

1 looks about 23-26. As for 4 it's because of the wide IPD, narrow PFL, long midface and very pronounced cheekbones. But the added facial mass makes him look like an overall better looking Benedict Cumberbatch.

• +1
4 has a rather narrow face, could maybe benefit from a cut like the others in the set to help fraud a bit of mass. 3's face is a bit small, looks more like a child than a robust prettyboy, the kind that'd grow up into a gaymaxxed peanuthead normie. First two have pretty and soft features + robustness which tends to be the ideal for women within this age range.
And would you say set 2 are ideal for women in that range or not? Overall who did you vote for?
1 looks about 23-26.
why that age range? To me he looks a little older for some reason JFL. What about the others?
As for 4 it's because of the wide IPD, narrow PFL, long midface and very pronounced cheekbones. But the added facial mass makes him look like an overall better looking Benedict Cumberbatch.
Is he the worst looking of 4?
Are group 2 masc?
angularity, masc midface, chins
are set 2 masc?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
And would you say set 2 are ideal for women in that range or not? Overall who did you vote for?

why that age range? To me he looks a little older for some reason JFL. What about the others?

Are group 2 masc?

are set 2 masc?
yes

• +1
I would say so. I didn't cast a vote as I felt both have appeal.
Skin quality is too good to be much older than that.
Not but maybe he hits the target audience the least
Are group 2 masc?

are set 2 masc?
Both the same question? Yeah they're a bit more dimorphic. Particularly around the eye areas. The first set have slightly higher eyebrows and less protruding brows thus creating a bit more of a feminised eye area. Set 2 have lower set brows with very little exposed eye area between the brows and the eyes. But as for the rest of the face both groups are quite dimorphic.

• +1
@whitegymmax

I would say so. I didn't cast a vote as I felt both have appeal.
I gotcha.
Skin quality is too good to be much older than that.
Assume everyone's skin quality is a bit worse than in the photos as they're AI characters.
Not but maybe he hits the target audience the least
why? Does he have roastie appeal?
Both the same question? Yeah they're a bit more dimorphic. Particularly around the eye areas. The first set have slightly higher eyebrows and less protruding brows thus creating a bit more of a feminised eye area. Set 2 have lower set brows with very little exposed eye area between the brows and the eyes. But as for the rest of the face both groups are quite dimorphic.
Overall what's your classification of them?

Both beaultiful, but 2 is more complete

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Xangsane
the second has a good mix of masc and is also feminine at the same time, it is a look with broad appeal, like young Cavill and Tom Welling for example
Images   2023 11 24T200348712 Images   2023 11 24T200414523
he can attract 17 year old foids at the same time as attracting a 25 year old, the true gigaslayer.

• +1

You know you have autism when you comparing made up people who don't even fucking exist made by literal ai trained on human biases to create the perfect face we consider appealing use some 1 like brad pitt or paul walker and compare him to tera nik kaufman or timothee chalamet

• JFL
You know you have autism when you comparing made up people who don't even fucking exist made by literal ai trained on human biases to create the perfect face we consider appealing use some 1 like brad pitt or paul walker and compare him to tera nik kaufman or timothee chalamet
reptiles

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
How is set 2 feminine JFL
he does not have an alien appearance, has good collagen and indicators of youth + high confidence eyes in contrast to a strong jaw

• +1
he does not have an alien appearance, has good collagen and indicators of youth + high confidence eyes in contrast to a strong jaw
still masc, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Women are sexually mature at 18. Which means they’re past their cutecel phase in most cases.

• +1
Women are sexually mature at 18. Which means they’re past their cutecel phase in most cases.
Who did you vote for? Thought 1 were prettyboys

@Perfection

Who did you vote for? Thought 1 were prettyboys

@Perfection
I voted 2. Pretty boys are 1 and robust pretty boys are 2. Robust pretty boys can pretty much appeal to almost any age. They aren't too feminine and they aren't too masculine it is a perfect mix of both.

• +1
I voted 2. Pretty boys are 1 and robust pretty boys are 2. Robust pretty boys can pretty much appeal to almost any age. They aren't too feminine and they aren't too masculine it is a perfect mix of both.
2 are still pretty boy? Thought they were masc jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back