Forced to verify my Bumble Chadfish within 24 hours of making the account

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
Imagine living in SA looking like this :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

He must be the most unmoggable man in that nation JFL can’t even call it JBW I mean he is jsut realy GL but fucks sake he’d cuck everybody the curries whites and blacks there and moo lottos are prob this guy only

Imagine living in SA looking like this :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

He must be the most unmoggable man in that nation JFL can’t even call it JBW I mean he is jsut realy GL but fucks sake he’d cuck everybody the curries whites and blacks there and moo lottos are prob this guy only
He could move to Oz, UK or NZ and slay.

I've scammed bumble verification numerous times, alot of times you can just click your own picture in bad lightning and they will verify, but make sure you have some sort of similarities to the chad, for ex the Chads i used had similar skin tone and pheno like mine so it was easier, I've done it countless times. I will tell you one more secret

When you make a new account, use pictures where chad is not showing his face completely, like side profile, back profile, a pic from far away or group pic, use 2-3 pics like this and then verify using your own face, they will give you a green light

After verification just add all the pictures you want and it'll work fine

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I've scammed bumble verification numerous times, alot of times you can just click your own picture in bad lightning and they will verify, but make sure you have some sort of similarities to the chad, for ex the Chads i used had similar skin tone and pheno like mine so it was easier, I've done it countless times. I will tell you one more secret

When you make a new account, use pictures where chad is not showing his face completely, like side profile, back profile, a pic from far away or group pic, use 2-3 pics like this and then verify using your own face, they will give you a green light

After verification just add all the pictures you want and it'll work fine
I am not similar to this chad I used at all. I have a prettyboy pheno with full lips, olive skin and thick hair.

I can show you the pics I used