Fordyce Spots on Upper Lip

yue

yue

Exponent
Fordyce

These uncolored spots of my upper lip are invisible until you stretch the skin, nonetheless they take away half the coloring of my upper lip typically. I've had them for years now. Looking them up I found they are probably fordyce spots which are just enlarged sebaceous glands. I read somewhere tretinoin may help regain the normal coloring, but I'm a bit skeptical. I'll begin applying it tonight but if anyone has any suggestions feel free to say them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: truthhurts, say∅, NZb6Air and 1 other person
megadose vit c orally

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
co2 laser

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Apply Tretinoin as some net users advices and update here if you can do the favour as I'm interested in this. There was an user that supposedly applied Retin-A on his phallus for these spots. Unfortunately no updates were posted.

• +1
Reactions: yue and truthhurts
how many mg
your body should have completely filled its stores, so the more the better. try 2000-3000mg

• +1
Reactions: yue
Do 0.05% tret every night and make sure u out on sunscreen when you go out

• +1
Reactions: yue
View attachment 3098858
These uncolored spots of my upper lip are invisible until you stretch the skin, nonetheless they take away half the coloring of my upper lip typically. I've had them for years now. Looking them up I found they are probably fordyce spots which are just enlarged sebaceous glands. I read somewhere tretinoin may help regain the normal coloring, but I'm a bit skeptical. I'll begin applying it tonight but if anyone has any suggestions feel free to say them.
Yes those are 100% fordyce spots unfortunately it's a genetic thing so if you have them on your lips you will have them on your dick too if you don't already. The easiest way to remove them is to get it lasered off

Yes those are 100% fordyce spots unfortunately it's a genetic thing so if you have them on your lips you will have them on your dick too if you don't already. The easiest way to remove them is to get it lasered off
I don't have them on my dick actually
it worked? I have this shit on my upper lip too
I lost my supply of tretinoin jfl, (parents threw it out) ordered some more today though