Forearm got big thanks to Kebab

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
IMG 3795
IMG 3796

@kebab begs me to chokehold him everynight because he has that kink. Ofc being a good friend I have to serve his desires.

Little does he knows I thrive on his hate, nothing more fun than living rent free on his virgin incel head:feelskek:..

When @kebab made thread about me, I was so excited and had to grab chip to enjoy someone wrote bibliography for me.

@kebab Please don't stop hating me, I take your hatred = my success. If you stop it will makes me feel less important.:feelscry:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356, JohnBaza, aspiringexcel and 5 others
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Orc @ConfusedBolivian @the BULL @WishIwasChico @Eli

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2770098View attachment 2770099

@kebab begs me to chokehold him everynight because he has that kink. Ofc being a good friend I have to serve his desires.

Little does he knows I thrive on his hate, nothing more fun than living rent free on his virgin incel head:feelskek:..

When @kebab made thread about me, I was so excited and had to grab chip to enjoy someone wrote bibliography for me.
View attachment 2770112

@kebab Please don't stop hating me, I take your hatred = my success. If you stop it will makes me feel less important.:feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, TechnoBoss, brucewayne78 and 8 others
@gooner23 @aspiringexcel @neverascendcurrycel

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

View attachment 2770112

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, brucewayne78, scrunchables and 3 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Kazey, brucewayne78, scrunchables and 8 others
i hope kebab can fix your recessed orbitals aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, bobtheflowerpot, kebab and 4 others

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, brucewayne78, JohnBaza and 1 other person
Is Kebab letting you jork him off or somethin.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart

View attachment 2770112

Attachments

• 3917128_3850984_thebulldnrd2_1.mp4
    5.6 MB
me when I larp

remove kebab