forehead acne

A

ascend in any way

Iron
How the fuck do I fix forehead acne, my cheeks are pretty much perfect ( almost 0 acne on em ). Planning to go on accutane by the end of the month if these shit dots dont fix themselves jfl

cut it off
iam only joking,
blah blah ALWAYXS THE SAMN MOTHJERFUCKIGN THREADS FROM GREYCELS SPEND ONE MINUTE BROWSIBNGO THIS FUCKING FORUM

cut it off
iam only joking,
blah blah ALWAYXS THE SAMN MOTHJERFUCKIGN THREADS FROM GREYCELS SPEND ONE MINUTE BROWSIBNGO THIS FUCKING FORUM
JoinedDec 5, 2023

fix ur diet

JoinedDec 5, 2023
holy shit you are so dumb
atleast iam not a greycel who asks the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

cut it off
iam only joking,
Show me one thread talking about my problem

holy shit you are so dumb
atleast iam not a greycel who asks the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again
I'm joking my guy

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa
forehead acne
rly common here, acne in general gets talked alot here
Yeah cause its disguting, but thats the thing that i only have it pretty much on my forehead and im just curiuos if its some hormone shit or i really just need to get on accutane

try benzole peroxide or wtv its called.

also check ur shampoo ingredients bhai !!!!!!!!!!!!!

accutane is a last resort dont think about it now because u might purge n get acne all over ur face while on it

• +1
Reactions: sandro
get a hairband/headband wtv it is and get your hair out of your forehead

try benzole peroxide or wtv its called.

also check ur shampoo ingredients bhai !!!!!!!!!!!!!

accutane is a last resort dont think about it now because u might purge n get acne all over ur face while on it
I can try benzole peroxide
And shampoo honestly could be another reason, after shampooing my face is always insanely dry and red. What would u suggest for the shampoo, something more gentle or natural or sum else?

get a hairband/headband wtv it is and get your hair out of your forehead
My hair is kinda long, thank you will be also looking out for that

I can try benzole peroxide
And shampoo honestly could be another reason, after shampooing my face is always insanely dry and red. What would u suggest for the shampoo, something more gentle or natural or sum else?
yea something more gentle or natural

Adapalene 3.5% completely cured my acne

• +1
Reactions: ascend in any way
i had the same problem, take accutane bhai but you will still get scars

• +1
Reactions: ascend in any way
Try out tret. I was on accutane but then shifted to tret currently from skinorac and it works good for me, just a suggestion thou

Try out tret. I was on accutane but then shifted to tret currently from skinorac and it works good for me, just a suggestion thou
yeah saw a lot of people talking about tret, will most likely try it if these simple adjustments dont fix the acne