Forehead aesthetics.

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
i rarely see people discuss forehead aesthetics on here. i think it looks good on men when they have a square flat forehead and not some rounded shit. Angulaerity is everything.

Bhjkbhjhjb

and not some shit like this
5.-Super-Short-Hairstyle-Looks-Cool-.jpg

932103.jpg

it looks feminine IMO

FMS: Forehead , money, status

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Lawton88, Mouthbreath and 2 others
It should be rounded with low hairline
Prettyboys rule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and incel194012940
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Hikicel69

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero and Tom Jones
Cry for bomer tbh

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Forehead is legit more important than the majority of looksmaxxing community even realizes.

For example this girl's major flaw is her sloped forehead. makes her look less feminine and less attractive.

Example01
Example02

On 2nd pic I morphed the forehead to look more feminine and changed the nose slightly and she would be close to Stacylite just from those 2 changes alone.

With additional lip filler added to the morphed changes, she could ascend to Stacylite most likely.

Forehead is extremely important, it is the major requirement for hunter eyes.

Most gl men and women have forward grown / forward projecting foreheads of ideal shape and size:

See how forward grown / forward projecting it is. Ideal forehead is way more important in defining a person's looks than most people realize.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Osteogenesis
Square foreheads handle slight norwooding better looking more natural when the hairline is rising.

Heres another example. David Beckham has a very forward grown and very projecting forehead. It results in him having very deep set, striking eyes, although not quite Hunter Eyes. I feel like his forehead defines his looks in a significant way, he is the perfect example with a face that is being defined by his forehead for the most part. It leads to other facial features to look the way they look (eye area etc.)

If one were to morph his projecting forehead away, he ends up looking like some like low class low iq moron, basically normie or below normie.

Example01

Example02

Also another example:

Example01
Example02

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, eyebagcel, AscendingHero and 3 others
Also this is why I dont find Gal Gadot very attractive, mainly because of her forehead shape.

Take the forehead pill.

Download01 01
Download01 02

Download03 01
Download03 03

Take the forehead pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and ManzareK
Heres another example. David Beckham has a very forward grown and very projecting forehead. It results in him having very deep set, striking eyes, although not quite Hunter Eyes. I feel like his forehead defines his looks in a significant way, he is the perfect example with a face that is being defined by his forehead for the most part. It leads to other facial features to look the way they look (eye area etc.)

View attachment 1659054

If one were to morph his projecting forehead away, he ends up looking like some like low class low iq moron, basically normie or below normie.

View attachment 1659048

View attachment 1659051

Also another example:

View attachment 1659074 View attachment 1659077

I think a slighly sloped forehead in men (partially accentuated by strong brow) looks good. A flat one looks feminine.

Foreheads I never have looked at once in my life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Sloped forehead looks low IQ and primitive, even on men. Ideal forehead has large frontal area with very prominent Supraorbital ridge

Sloped forehead looks low IQ and primitive, even on men. Ideal forehead has large frontal area with very prominent Supraorbital ridge
Yeah not ultra sloped, but a little-moderate slope is good

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18159