Forehead contouring above the browbone

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Posts
16,088
Reputation
15,558
My FOREHEAD feels too rounded even though I have a visible BROWBONE. It feels especially like the frontal bone is too wide and rounded and not in a masculine way. It gives a somewhat bulbous appearance

here is the frontal bone:
Frontal_bone_lateral3.png



What is the fix for this? When I am googling around it always directs me to forehead feminization surgery, browbone shaving, or hairline lowering. Whereas I want to masculinize the forehead in areas other than the bone.

Any good surgeons in Europe that do this
 
sean opry is example of what I want. Notice how above the browbone, the forehead is mostly straight rather than rounded. Or rather, the rounding does not begin to occur until after his hairline begins.
MG_8445-copy.jpg
1f1f261985626a0557a6acba83af9cff.jpg
 
forehead shaving surgery. until then u can use long hair as it helps in skull contouring and if it still looks bad you can make yourself pseduo norwood 0 like this. if your was really bad this could add like half a psl point:

1689437825617
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
forehead shaving surgery. until then u can use long hair as it helps in skull contouring and if it still looks bad you can make yourself pseduo norwood 0 like this. if your was really bad this could add like half a psl point:

View attachment 2321253
Yeah i usually have a long fringe that covers the side frontal bones until shitass fuckhead barber fucked me up so bad in may i had to shave my head.
It's insane how much it transforms your ratios, but I am trying to fix my upper third (i also have a nw2-2.5, which makes the look only worse tbh) so I am not reliant on haircut

i cant find anything when i search forehead shaving, i always get redirected to bluepilled cucked procedures for trans people like facial feminization surgery or hairline lowering
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

Bradsters
Replies
6
Views
37
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
kingofworld
Replies
23
Views
152
Xazzy
Xazzy
Lex_prima
Replies
6
Views
101
Lex_prima
Lex_prima

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top