Forehead is under rated in importance

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Penis cum explosion
Having a bulbous forehead Throws the whole face off and gives a lightbulb look.
IMG 7808
IMG 7809

Morph i made here gives a more angular look, zygos look more prominent, even lower third gains prominence from just narrowing temples.

Face also gains a taller, more high class feel to it. This is most of why brachycephalics look infantile and subhuman, they have bulbous piglike foreheads, it's like chucking a metal tool into some gears, it fucks everything up.

Real life example is Klaus and Jesse pinkman
IMG 7838
IMG 7840

Both are similar enough in mid and lower thirds that they can be used as examples. Jesse more or less has everything right. Except his bulbous fucking forehead that utterly destroys his aesthetics, norrow his temples

Now I have done the work to produce two more morphs where Jesse's upper third is gradually improved, first in narrowing temples which instantly gives him structure and he's suddenly very upper class looking and last one he's now ever more handsome and youthful.
IMG 7840
IMG 7841
IMG 7843

So clearly having a further forward progressed hairline has a similar effect as a naturally inward facing temples. Personally I'd say having neutrally inwardly curved temples and a progressed hairline might be better looking as you wouldn't have any narrow or peanut skull look when your hair is short or wet combed back.
@Darkeningstar @Rea @GlamourPursuer @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @noobs @iloveboobs @ilovetakis @wishIwasSalludon @Xangsane @Gaygymmaxx @kaligula567 @ryuken @serialcoper @chudlite @Debetro @thecel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, greywind, Darkeningstar and 4 others
dnr

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, majesticincel, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Damn bro is onto something here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and Imretarded?
Matt bomer also sufferes from the forehead pill when he doesn't have his hair covering the sides

Gigachad

Faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Darkeningstar, ryuken and 4 others
We need a BOTB thread explaining the aesthetics and importance of the forehead

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
So proportional thirds basically. yeah having projected anteriors is huge.

• +1
Matt bomer also sufferes from the forehead pill when he doesn't have his hair covering the sides

Gigachad
View attachment 3130392

Faggot
View attachment 3130394
It's the inward facing temples I was talking about.

He just looks like a fucking brainlet
IMG 7844
IMG 7845

Instantly more balanced.

Looking at this. I feel like neuro cranium should be the widest part of your skull while forehead is less wide compared to your bizygomatic width.

We need a BOTB thread explaining the aesthetics and importance of the forehead
True.

So proportional thirds basically. yeah having projected anteriors is huge.
Yeah I don't see much reference to equal thirds width. Well it's not really equal, Mid third should be widest, and jaw and forehead should be a bit narrower.

bro is onto nothing😢 jesse looks worse
cope more

• +1
Reactions: greywind, overtier1011, Darkeningstar and 2 others
sending prayers to birds @kaligula567 @enchanted_elixir @ryuken

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Having a bulbous forehead Throws the whole face off and gives a lightbulb look.
View attachment 3130343
View attachment 3130345

Morph i made here gives a more angular look, zygos look more prominent, even lower third gains prominence from just narrowing temples.

Face also gains a taller, more high class feel to it. This is most of why brachycephalics look infantile and subhuman, they have bulbous piglike foreheads, it's like chucking a metal tool into some gears, it fucks everything up.

Real life example is Klaus and Jesse pinkman
View attachment 3130359
View attachment 3130366

Both are similar enough in mid and lower thirds that they can be used as examples. Jesse more or less has everything right. Except his bulbous fucking forehead that utterly destroys his aesthetics, norrow his temples

Now I have done the work to produce two more morphs where Jesse's upper third is gradually improved, first in narrowing temples which instantly gives him structure and he's suddenly very upper class looking and last one he's now ever more handsome and youthful.
View attachment 3130366
View attachment 3130371
View attachment 3130372

So clearly having a further forward progressed hairline has a similar effect as a naturally inward facing temples. Personally I'd say having neutrally inwardly curved temples and a progressed hairline might be better looking as you wouldn't have any narrow or peanut skull look when your hair is short or wet combed back.
@Darkeningstar @Rea @GlamourPursuer @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @noobs @iloveboobs @ilovetakis @wishIwasSalludon @Xangsane @Gaygymmaxx @kaligula567 @ryuken @serialcoper @chudlite @Debetro @thecel
I have the same problem but cope with shoulder length hair

Recently cut to neck again,

My corners aren't that bad but fucks up my prettyboy vibe and pushes me too masc

• So Sad
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Imretarded?
I havethe same problem but cope with shoulder length hair

My corners aren't that bad but fucks up my prettyboy vibe and pushes me too masc

• So Sad
I have the same problem but cope with shoulder length hair

Invest in minoxidil. But in meantime, comb that hair forehead bhai:feelsohh:

Im currently in early stages of hair growth in minoxidil. Lots of vellus hairs lengthening in areas I want:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Invest in minoxidil. But in meantime, comb that hair forehead bhai:feelsohh:

Im currently in early stages of hair growth in minoxidil. Lots of vellus hairs lengthening in areas I want:feelshah:
I been using

And after looking up "vellus hairs" that's just what I've noticed lately as well :feelshah:

• Love it
It's the inward facing temples I was talking about.

He just looks like a fucking brainlet
View attachment 3130401
View attachment 3130402

Instantly more balanced.

Looking at this. I feel like neuro cranium should be the widest part of your skull while forehead is less wide compared to your bizygomatic width.

True.

Yeah I don't see much reference to equal thirds width. Well it's not really equal, Mid third should be widest, and jaw and forehead should be a bit narrower.

cope more
You are completely right.

I also have inward temples. Thats why I always have to style my hair to give volume to the sides, otherwise it just look disproportionate: wide cheekbones and narrow head. It sucks because Im completely dependant of hair. I could never wear a buzzcut.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Imretarded?
I been using

And after looking up "vellus hairs" that's just what I've noticed lately as well :feelshah:
Hell yeah brother. Im applying in same areas to basically mimic my jesse pinkman morph 2 since I'm a close analogue to him. My shit will look fire:feelsohh:. That plus im applying on eyebrows for density which will just make things infinitely better.

sorry chad
pat pat
You are completely right.

I also have inward temples. Thats why I always have to style my hair to give volume to the sides, otherwise it just look disproportionate: wide cheekbones and narrow head. It sucks because Im completely dependant of hair. I could never wear a buzzcut.
It's not too bad, means you can rock long hair just fine which is my fav look personally.

it's not underrated since there's a lot of hairstyles that can hide it or make it look smaller

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
it's not underrated since there's a lot of hairstyles that can hide it or make it look smaller
Yeah but same could be said for many failos. You just hide them with certain styling.

But only oval faceshape (balanced) can wear any hairstyle. It really just gives extreme freedom.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Yeah but same could be said for many failos. You just hide them with certain styling.

But only oval faceshape (balanced) can wear any hairstyle. It really just gives extreme freedom.
anyone with any face shape can rock this hairstyle

47352f949d737673b8cd1743ed6cbd10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
Hell yeah brother. Im applying in same areas to basically mimic my jesse pinkman morph 2 since I'm a close analogue to him. My shit will look fire:feelsohh:. That plus im applying on eyebrows for density which will just make things infinitely better.

pat pat

It's not too bad, means you can rock long hair just fine which is my fav look personally.
Not it sucks really. I cant wet my hair or my narrow head shows. I always have to make sure the hair is perfectly dry and styled exactly right so that volume is added and the proportions are correct.

How I wish there was a way to widen the sides of the head permanently so I wouldnt have to worry about it anymore. On top of that Im losing hair, so at some point I will be completely incapable of disguising it.

• So Sad
anyone with any face shape can rock this hairstyle

View attachment 3130449
looks cute tbh. need a cat one
Not it sucks really. I cant wet my hair or my narrow head shows. I always have to make sure the hair is perfectly dry and styled exactly right so that volume is added and the proportions are correct.

How I wish there was a way to widen the sides of the head permanently so I wouldnt have to worry about it anymore. On top of that Im losing hair, so at some point I will be completely incapable of disguising it.
get on finasteride bro:hnghn:.combine with Minoxidil too for faster recovery. Remember you need to use minoxidil for 9 months for gains to be permanent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, ronald_2, ryuken and 1 other person