Forehead lines and acne scars

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
Should I do micro needling or what? My acne scars brutally descend me and idk why tf I have forehead lines at 16. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE MY PARENTS LOOK TEN YEARS YOUNGER THAN THEY ARE WTFFD :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Jeww
Should I do micro needling or what? My acne scars brutally descend me and idk why tf I have forehead lines at 16. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE MY PARENTS LOOK TEN YEARS YOUNGER THAN THEY ARE WTFFD :feelswah::feelswah:
pm pics

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
it depends how deep they are, I did tretinoin and microneedling and it probably reduced mine by 50% then again I didn't do it as much as I probably should've and most likely could've reduced it by more. It hurts like a bitch especially if you are lean and it leaves a big ass red blot on your face for like a week.

it depends how deep they are, I did tretinoin and microneedling and it probably reduced mine by 50% then again I didn't do it as much as I probably should've and most likely could've reduced it by more. It hurts like a bitch especially if you are lean and it leaves a big ass red blot on your face for like a week.
FUCK. I did tret for like 6 months and it didn’t help, it’s time to rope. I’m lean asf so that red blot is a problem