forehead reduction in europe

ihatewhiterose

ihatewhiterose

ascension to heaven
any decent doctors / clinics that do this procedure in mainland europe ?

ive done a good amount of google searching what i found was either too expensive ( >6k€ ) or not in mainland europe

why does noone do this straightforward procedure 😡😡

0 replies, it never began for us eurocels 🤒

• +1
Reactions: shifobp71 and SubhumanForever
Ay bro you did ur research and concluded Dr. Cengizhan Ekizcel is the go to surgeon right?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Ay bro you did ur research and concluded Dr. Cengizhan Ekizcel is the go to surgeon right?
yep, almost no one does this procedure outside of turkey and when they do they charge 10k + ( :lul: )

and he does forehead reduction almost everyday if you check his insta with really good reviews for a mill doctor

yep, almost no one does this procedure outside of turkey and when they do they charge 10k + ( :lul: )

and he does forehead reduction almost everyday if you check his insta with really good reviews for a mill doctor
He refused to do it on me and tried to sell me on a hair transplant instead hes a fucking turkish dog

Just do a hair transplant (not too many grafts or you will not have enough if norwood reaper arrives)

He refused to do it on me and tried to sell me on a hair transplant instead hes a fucking turkish dog
he does scalp advanvement for men only if you take fin/dut and dont have a receding hairline

bug natural foreheadcels only

he does scalp advanvement for men only if you take fin/dut and dont have a receding hairline

bug natural foreheadcels only
Have you actually spoke to him? i take fin as a precaution from blasting test i dont have any recession either fuck him theres better surgeons in UK and europe than that turkish dog

Have you actually spoke to him? i take fin as a precaution from blasting test i dont have any recession either fuck him theres better surgeons in UK and europe than that turkish dog
im scheduled with him for next month

• +1
Reactions: ryk1r
im scheduled with him for next month
Tbf bro it was nearly 2 years ago when they refused me lmao maybe he will accept me if i send better photos

I just checked his insta and he performed the surgey on a somalian male who looks receeding and a black american man with some recession

how much was the surgery i was saving for the french surgeon which starts at 6k Euro but this turkish guy actually looks better my bad

good luck hopefully you ascend

jUST GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT ON THE AREA

I am NOT waiting 10 months for that transplanted hair to grow just for me to be fucked when the Norwood reaper comes
Forehead reduction makes you look botch anyways.

Just get your hair long enough to cover your forehead so it covers the transplant

Forehead reduction makes you look botch anyways.

Just get your hair long enough to cover your forehead so it covers the transplant
Wym w botch?
Also nah I want some freedom w my hairstyles, tryna rock a middle part rn