Forehead reduction

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
I know this is going to sound very dumb and im goona get lot of trolls (avg graycel jfl) but i have a big forehead and it overpowers my chin so it looks short. So im thinking to use minoxidil just below my hairline to regrow hairs there and reduce forehead size is that possible?

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and User28823
nope

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
because you never had hair on that place so you cant grow anything there
What about like a transplant pluck hair follicles from there and place it below the hairline

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
What about like a transplant pluck hair follicles from there and place it below the hairline
Yea I have this problem too and am wondering the same thing, I have a naturally huge forehead since I was a kid and am not receding/losing hair

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
Get surgery hairline lowering + hair transplant I got both for the same reason and it worked

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
Get surgery hairline lowering + hair transplant I got both for the same reason and it worked
How much was your forehead before and after

I think arvid did this

How much was your forehead before and after
Arvid made a thread about his experience with forehead reduction don’t know if it’s still up.

Forehead reduction was 6k and hair transplant was 3k5

Now it looks way better

Nah just somali maxx

also wondering about this

How much and where?

how big is forehead

Like 4 fingers
thats how big its supposed to be, get a hair transplant only for temples that does way more for how big your 4 head looks than its height

brad pitt has a tall forehead that looks tiny due to his anterior temples

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese