Foreheadreduction

G

germanmogger

Iron
Cant make the decision between transplant with 1500 Grafts or Foreheadreduction.

Born with a high Hairline. Slight recession since I am 20 but stopped with finasteride

Talked with a famous hair transplant Doctor in Europe who told me this

I would not at all recommend a forehead reduction when your loss is so minimal. This would leave quite a significant scar and whilst hair could then theoretically be placed in front of this to conceal, growth into scar tissue can be unpredictable and again, your hair loss is very little.

A forehead reduction can open up many potential issues that are not current even considerations and I dont believe that you should be considering this at all.“

What is your opinon?

Cant make the decision between transplant with 1500 Grafts or Foreheadreduction.

Born with a high Hairline. Slight recession since I am 20 but stopped with finasteride

I would not at all recommend a forehead reduction when your loss is so minimal. This would leave quite a significant scar and whilst hair could then theoretically be placed in front of this to conceal, growth into scar tissue can be unpredictable and again, your hair loss is very little.

A forehead reduction can open up many potential issues that are not current even considerations and I dont believe that you should be considering this at all.“

What is your opinon?
also would like to know. Ik arvid did

• +1
Reactions: germanmogger

What is your opinon?
What does we’re you doing of Fin and how many times a week?

When did you stop losing hair on Fin, after a couple of months?

Also, any side effects? Low libido, no erections, gyno?

What does we’re you doing of Fin and how many times a week?

When did you stop losing hair on Fin, after a couple of months?

Also, any side effects? Low libido, no erections, gyno?
Bro I only regret one thing: hearing this people online who scare you.

No side effects. None of my friends have any.

You have to know that erections are very dependent on your psychological mood. If u are scared to dont get hard when u have sex it will happen with or without finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
20231031 051942

Yeah i would need fivehead reduction but probably couldnt afford it
I just stick to fringes for a while

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Bro I only regret one thing: hearing this people online who scare you.

No side effects. None of my friends have any.

You have to know that erections are very dependent on your psychological mood. If u are scared to dont get hard when u have sex it will happen with or without finasteride.
thanks, in fact i be hearing this faggots with zero real life experience and i get scared.

I’ll start fin and minox as soon as i get my fin delivered.

Thank you!

OP I feel you : (

I wonder if you could get a forehead reduction to reduce a widows peak that you were born with since transplants can end up with shit tier density

5A655CBE 5545 4BCF 9C07 65F14528F12D

This is what I aim for… 1cm lower and reducing the roundness to frame the face more

Is there anyone except arvid who had done it?

or did anyone here had an hairtransplant with Max. 1000 Grafts?