fOreVER vs yoyome99

Who mogs

• fOreVER

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • yoyome99

Votes: 33 73.3%

• Total voters
its simple. curry and rice are at the very bottom of the barrel. i didnt make the rules, so don't blame me. women simply find curry and rice repulsive.
. fucking lol at thinking you are just thinking what women think you coping cunt. you covert racists and stormfrontcel kikes dont fool anyone . anyone who is Indian knows that you are speaking out of your ass right now if you think @Salludon is psl 5 . he is litererally gandy tier. and posting on this site talking about how he ascended with mewing. what more proof would anyone want that this is something important (oral posture).

anyway basically Indians can be psl 0 or psl 9+ just like every single other fucking race. if you think otherwise you are literally a brainlet. w

why? because even if you are idiotic and think that actually WHITE skin is required then some Indians are white skinned. my Mum literally white skinned. also eye color. my Dad has amber eyes. these traits are not rare in north north India. and guess what. north north India is very populated and very rural.

take for example these guys.
they have olive skin and green eyes. if you want lighter then you have been debunked entirely by actual studies and isntead are just nerdic worshipping or gay

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
i never said that. all i said curries and ricecels cant be above psl5..thats avg..stop getting all emotional jfl. you can looksmaxx all you want but you'll always be your race. you'll never be chad. face it.
But that's literally not true. There are chadpreets above 5 psl
. fucking lol at thinking you are just thinking what women think you coping cunt. you covert racists and stormfrontcel kikes dont fool anyone . anyone who is Indian knows that you are speaking out of your ass right now if you think @Salludon is psl 5 . he is litererally gandy tier. and posting on this site talking about how he ascended with mewing. what more proof would anyone want that this is something important (oral posture).

anyway basically Indians can be psl 0 or psl 9+ just like every single other fucking race. if you think otherwise you are literally a brainlet. w

why? because even if you are idiotic and think that actually WHITE skin is required then some Indians are white skinned. my Mum literally white skinned. also eye color. my Dad has amber eyes. these traits are not rare in north north India. and guess what. north north India is very populated and very rural.

View attachment 83804

they have olive skin and green eyes. if you want lighter then you have been debunked entirely by actual studies and isntead are just nerdic worshipping or gay
Can't really stop the aryan race copes tbh. Saying any race can't be above X PSL is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
Please add the option both ugly curries

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
This has to be one of the more low IQ things I’ve read this week.
i never said that. all i said curries and ricecels cant be above psl5..thats avg..stop getting all emotional jfl. you can looksmaxx all you want but you'll always be your race. you'll never be chad. face it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
@Yoyome99 made the claim that he mogs me to oblivion while i disagree so we are wondering what does the forum think. Who mogs who :)
@fOreVER is wearinf the black shirt
@Yoyome99 is shirtless
Perfect example of the difference between feminine prettyboy @Yoyome99
and someone who's horsefacedand with bug eyes,and certain high t features. @fOreVER
This is one of the cases in which a good lower bird ruins your facial asthetic.

I meant to say how

I wanna know in what way he mogs me i camt see it
Perfect example of the difference between feminine prettyboy @Yoyome99
and someone who's horsefacedand with bug eyes,and certain high t features. @fOreVER
This is one of the cases in which a good lower bird ruins your facial asthetic.
Good lower bird? Do you mean third? I look way high t
I might have a ling face but no way bug eyes

I meant to say how

You have a long midface and he doesn't. Also yoyomes pic isn't that good and I'm judging him off of better pics he took.
Your hair is pretty bad too

not realy the only difference is that yoyo looks like a hardcore curry/asian mix
Just looks thaiwanese to me.
I meant to say how

Good lower bird? Do you mean third? I look way high t
I might have a ling face but no way bug eyes
Yes.It got autocorrected to bird.
It looks like you're frauding.Even if you aren't,your eyes are still oversized and prey-like.

You have a long midface and he doesn't. Also yoyomes pic isn't that good and I'm judging him off of better pics he took.
Your hair is pretty bad too

After all this i am sill blind to how lmfao i am denying if he mogs me but i cant see it

View attachment 83804

dont get mad at the messenger..indians are literally the least undateable of all men. thats how women view them. i wish it were different for you guys, i really do. yall face the toughest challenges when it comes to dating by far. and come on man...youre cherry picking with your example. that's an anomaly.

• +1
Reactions: lookism refugee
Both ugly

Yoyome mogs tho

OP if that is you on the right I am genuinely sorry, that ipd and midface is not fixable

both have absolutely zero sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
@Yoyome99 mogs because I want to fuck him in the ass (no homo)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
At least he's prettyboy maxxing... I'm not sure what you're doing

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
At least he's prettyboy maxxing... I'm not sure what you're doing
Mewing lmfao yeah i get it now. He has feminine traits so many aspies find that attractive naturally as they wanna fuck a foid. I am not making this up... many fags here admit this

Mewing lmfao yeah i get it now. He has feminine traits so many aspies find that attractive naturally as they wanna fuck a foid. I am not making this up... many fags here admit this
You're coping way too hard. Foids don't all like the same features they have types too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You're coping way too hard. Foids don't all like the same features they have types too
Where did i say that contradicted your statement. I said that users here find yoyo more feminine thus more attractive to their masculine reptillian mind.

Yes foids like different kinds of chads

over for both of u tbh

Yoyome vastly won

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1560
Yoyome looks Chinese
@Yoyome99 made the claim that he mogs me to oblivion while i disagree so we are wondering what does the forum think. Who mogs who :)
@Yoyome99 is shirtless

Where did i say that contradicted your statement. I said that users here find yoyo more feminine thus more attractive to their masculine reptillian mind.

you're both a 4 he doesn't mog you by a large margin

No you're just ugly tbh. Midface of death bro
your the only one rating salludon 5/10 tho
He's an oldcel apparently some are racist against ethnics bc back in their days there weren't any.

Mehhh
ewww.jpeg

Shitty shorter midface morph. Brought you to normie tier by literally stretching.
:lul:

Attachments

• ewww.jpeg
    ewww.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
No you're just ugly tbh. Midface of death bro

He's an oldcel apparently some are racist against ethnics bc back in their days there weren't any.

View attachment 84312
ewww.jpeg

Shitty shorter midface morph. Brought you to normie tier by literally stretching.

:lul:
Racism isn't the issue. Few marry outside their race so its harder for all nonwhites in western countries therefore it lowers your PSL

Racism isn't the issue. Few marry outside their race so its harder for all nonwhites in western countries therefore it lowers your PSL
PSL isn't just dor women, as I previously stated. Even if white women don't want to fuck GL curries (Which is contradictory to my tiner results where they do), they still can attain a high PSL for mogging others.
PSL determines almost determines your place in social hierarchy. Everything is easier if you're gl
*for
*tinder

PSL isn't just dor women, as I previously stated. Even if white women don't want to fuck GL curries (Which is contradictory to my tiner results where they do), they still can attain a high PSL for mogging others.
PSL determines almost determines your place in social hierarchy. Everything is easier if you're gl
*for
*tinder
Coping pretty hard. Of course some foids have a niche where they like curries or asians but the vast majority don't. Just because you get tinder matches means nothing. I get hundreds and have never landed a single date or had an extended conversation

@Yoyome99 is shirtless
why do you keep such long sudeburns?

Just because you get tinder matches means nothing
you're coping pretty hard boyyo. If you get tinder results you can pull irl.
Coping pretty hard. Of course some foids have a niche where they like curries or asians but the vast majority don't. Just because you get tinder matches means nothing. I get hundreds and have never landed a single date or had an extended conversation
And I've already told you, girls aren't everything PSL is for. I don't care if Imm only limited to ethnics tbh. I just want to be gl :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I get tinder matches and i met them irl