forever young

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
when you want to stay on the teen forum for many years to come

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 18522, salivate2 and 13 others
What is this failed attempt at defamation his rep is the same in both so they are probably posted on the same day. Autism op. Jfl at you saving these pics for over a year as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
What is this failed attempt at defamation his rep is the same in both so they are probably posted on the same day. Autism op. Jfl at you saving these pics for over a year as well.
here is the proof you demented fuck

and that rep its the same because i screen it now and not year ago as you think lol at your iq

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 29167 and BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 25059
Rate my neighbourhood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Marsik, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and BrahminBoss
Not reading that “proof” which is just op seething. Reminder op is still pretending to be young making fun of oldcels. Half the forum is rent free in his head and his ugly friend @BrahminBoss is here to support him. Good luck with the downward growth chap.

Not reading that “proof” which is just op seething. Reminder op is still pretending to be young making fun of oldcels. Half the forum is rent free in his head and his ugly friend @BrahminBoss is here to support him. Good luck with the downward growth chap.
Get thyroid treatment to cure your cretinism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 25059
the equivalent of an angry kid whose low iq was exposed so he started typing random words into the keyboard

dont worry i save it if you want try to edit it chapo

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Allornothing
the equivalent of an angry kid whose low iq was exposed so he started typing random words into the keyboard

View attachment 2498660
dont worry i save it if you want try to edit it chapo
Edit what? You tried to make fun of some guy and failed. Nothing to change there. You have a cute thing going on with @BrahminBoss though. See what I mean about you saving peoples posts? Rent free.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Edit what? You tried to make fun of some guy and failed. Nothing to change there. You have a cute thing going on with @BrahminBoss though. See what I mean about you saving peoples posts? Rent free.
failed? you failed son. what are u trying here, you low iq baboon. people can read

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
wow bro some insane post irony going on or your parents are raising down syndrome kid

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 25059
failed? you failed son. what are u trying here, you low iq baboon. people can read
Old and you still behave like a kid. I’d say its sad but it’s not really.

• +1
wow bro some insane post irony going on or your parents are raising down syndrome kid
Ok point out the irony in my posts then. You can dick ride but don’t quote one my posts to do it. You’re just a young and dumb shitposter.

Ok point out the irony in my posts then. You can dick ride but don’t quote one my posts to do it. You’re just a young and dumb shitposter.
are u serious man?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Old and you still behave like a kid. I’d say its sad but it’s not really.
Youre a truly old demented fuck. You was projection your age on me all along.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
That's so fucking sad, ngl. Fucking old people make me sick, niggas. Fr.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
First @BrahminBoss and now you. I’ve made two delusional schizos talk like babies I’m starting to feel bad.

First @BrahminBoss and now you. I’ve made two delusional schizos talk like babies I’m starting to feel bad.
You cant even tell what we are talking about,sad. Gl to posting in looksmax section again when u exposed yourself as lowiqcel

You cant even tell what we are talking about,sad. Gl to posting in looksmax section again when u exposed yourself as lowiqcel
Making you insecure is as easy as calling you “old”. You’re a mess friend doesn’t matter how low iq I may be. I’m just here to laugh at you for trying to make fun of some random guy. Whatever helps you sleep it’s fine by me.

• +1
Mate you’re a 35 year old virgin you’re in no position to make fun of 28 y/os posting here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Allornothing
Thanks for putting this in my head tho

Mate you’re a 35 year old virgin you’re in no position to make fun of 28 y/os posting here
you will never represent a young girls erotic dream. you will never be wanted. girls will never look sexually at you.

no girl will touch herself at night over you. you will never be loved, valued or care about at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059, Pikabro, Allornothing and 1 other person
It’s why he delere